Correct Responses to the Coronavirus

concha

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The point is how much MORE would be marching in Magoo.

All 1500 cases in a country of 330,000,000. When the appeasing community organizer Obama did exactly jack and shit in 2009, there were already over 1500 DEAD by this time. Lots of kids. Great job President Trump for once again putting America first. 💪👊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

As for the # of confirmed cases, the fact that not many have been tested accounts for the small #.  It will surely grow as more people get tested.  We have the ability to produce everything here that we get from China and I'm not sure why we aren't already doing this.  

You go house hunting yet?  Good luck with that, you should be able to get a nice mansion with what you spend in California.  

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

All 1500 cases in a country of 330,000,000. When the appeasing community organizer Obama did exactly jack and shit in 2009, there were already over 1500 DEAD by this time. Lots of kids. Great job President Trump for once again putting America first. 💪👊

You clearly don't understand what's going on.

They're saying that it's already too late to stop it from killing thousands and thousands of people. The goal now is to flatten the curve enough so that it doesn't overwhelm the healthcare capacity in this country.

You and your clown friends have been spectacularly wrong about this from the start.

But here you are still running your mouth.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

As for the # of confirmed cases, the fact that not many have been tested accounts for the small #.  It will surely grow as more people get tested.  We have the ability to produce everything here that we get from China and I'm not sure why we aren't already doing this.  

You go house hunting yet?  Good luck with that, you should be able to get a nice mansion with what you spend in California.  

3 more deaths today. Up to 40. Condolences to the families. There's 31 from the same area and essentially all over the age of 80. But yet here we are. The country has been literally shut down over this. More people will test positive for sure. This virus is very virulent (apparently), but it is not "deadly" as 99.9999% of the people that get this will have cold symptoms at worst. Many will be positive with zero symptoms because the media has everyone whipped up into an unprecedented and epic tizzy that people who aren't showing symptoms will still test positive...which will create bigger numbers and even bigger tizzies. Never seen anything like this. 

Heading to Knoxville and Nashville in April...assuming I can still travel. Trump might shut down Washington and CA. Got a ticket for 92.00 tho. Fingers crossed. 

27 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You clearly don't understand what's going on.

They're saying that it's already too late to stop it from killing thousands and thousands of people. The goal now is to flatten the curve enough so that it doesn't overwhelm the healthcare capacity in this country.

You and your clown friends have been spectacularly wrong about this from the start.

But here you are still running your mouth.

Go fuck yourself back to mom's basement, asshole.👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

3 more deaths today. Up to 40. Condolences to the families. There's 31 from the same area and essentially all over the age of 80. But yet here we are. The country has been literally shut down over this. More people will test positive for sure. This virus is very virulent (apparently), but it is not "deadly" as 99.9999% of the people that get this will have cold symptoms at worst. Many will be positive with zero symptoms because the media has everyone whipped up into an unprecedented and epic tizzy that people who aren't showing symptoms will still test positive...which will create bigger numbers and even bigger tizzies. Never seen anything like this. 

Heading to Knoxville and Nashville in April...assuming I can still travel. Trump might shut down Washington and CA. Got a ticket for 92.00 tho. Fingers crossed. 

what is wrong with you? 

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

8 turns to 50 which turns to 120 and so on....you get my point.

Explain that to high info type up there that is so high info that he doesn't realize sometimes putting America first involves helping other places since the economies are all so intertwined. 

May do well to explain that a vast majority of the medicines we get in this country come from China, so, in this case, putting China at least even with America means putting anyone that needs medicines in America first. The world is awfully small these days whether he likes it or not. 

1500 cases in America yesterday equals 3000 in 4 days, 6 thousand in 8 days, 12 thousand in 12 days and etc. etc. 

That guy is above my info level so I don't suspect he can hear me. He may hear you though. 

xD

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Explain that to high info type up there that is so high info that he doesn't realize sometimes putting America first involves helping other places since the economies are all so intertwined. 

May do well to explain that a vast majority of the medicines we get in this country come from China, so, in this case, putting China at least even with America means putting anyone that needs medicines in America first. The world is awfully small these days whether he likes it or not. 

1500 cases in America yesterday equals 3000 in 4 days, 6 thousand in 8 days, 12 thousand in 12 days and etc. etc. 

That guy is above my info level so I don't suspect he can hear me. He may hear you though. 

xD

I guess we should watch the news for the latest info but at the same time we simply can't believe what they say to us.  We are too easily brainwashed and we can't rely on the admin because even when a scripted report on the virus is in front on Trump he will still lie and get shit wrong.  What to do, what to do.  

I'm not sure how the media has brainwashed every country and government on the planet though.  Unless everybody is low information types except Trump and his believers, which is how they see it I guess.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Gotta love it... 

Yep... 

It's all those Bootlicking Dems fault... 

They created this virus and now it's spreading like wildfire. Damn Democrats out here getting everyone sick ... 

Jesus Christ folks can politicize anything... 

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/28/800559393/harvard-chemistry-professor-arrested-and-accused-of-lying-about-ties-to-china

Think for yourselves for once! Covid19 means there were 18 previous strains known to man...none of which were airborne. Did Covid19 just wake up one morning and decide to take flying lessons? Or maybe, just maybe it was weaponized by a leftist Harvard professor with ties to a biological lab he helped design in of all places...wait for it....Wuhan, China. I’m sure you’ll bury your “I love obamas cock” head in the sand...but that’s ok.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop being a pussy, bro. And talk to be directly if you have something to say. We help other countries...immensely.

Maybe Trump is on to something and we SHOULDN'T be getting all of our crap from China...even though they are our "friends" and all.

Been 1250-1500 all week. Between 30-40 deaths. It is NOT exponential at this point. Numbers have modestly increased, but it hasn't been exponential anywhere in the world. But according to you we'll be in the hundreds of thousands of cases with thousands of deaths by the end of March just in the US. China's cases have leveled off without us doing a damn thing...even though Trump offered. Trump closed the effing  ports of entry to China early which saved us from larger exposures. The country being shut down over this is retarded. 

I'm not sure how "high" I am. Never claimed such. Your words. But it doesn't take much to get above the "low info" drama queens. Were you this concerned when Barry was fucking shit up all day back in '09? Oh wait, you were probably like 17 back then. NM.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Stop being a pussy, bro. And talk to be directly if you have something to say. We help other countries...immensely.

Maybe Trump is on to something and we SHOULDN'T be getting all of our crap from China...even though they are our "friends" and all.

Been 1250-1500 all week. Between 30-40 deaths. It is NOT exponential at this point. Numbers have modestly increased, but it hasn't been exponential anywhere in the world. But according to you we'll be in the hundreds of thousands of cases with thousands of deaths by the end of March just in the US. China's cases have leveled off without us doing a damn thing...even though Trump offered. Trump closed the effing  ports of entry to China early which saved us from larger exposures. The country being shut down over this is retarded. 

I'm not sure how "high" I am. Never claimed such. Your words. But it doesn't take much to get above the "low info" drama queens. Were you this concerned when Barry was fucking shit up all day back in '09? Oh wait, you were probably like 17 back then. NM.

But we do get it from there. So what do you do with that? Just saying America first sounds great and it has the high info types like you all fired up. Thing is, you fancy yourself high info but you're a fucking dumb ass. xD

This thing is a media hype job. We don't go to stores shopping for the cheapest goods at all. Not us. Not Americans. We go and seek out the more expensive made in America, America first stuff. Understand? I don't think you do really, but, it is what it is. I'm sure you'll toss out some insults, call ppl low info and all because deep down, you're the one that doesn't understand. 

You have a rally cry, and it's good. Problem is, it just ain't that simple. Now. I'll say to you what I've seen you right wingers on here say to others... Wake the fuck up and stop being a low info sheep. 

The media forced the president to declare a national emergency now too I reckon. All this media hype and not a drop of honest and real, real time info from that orange moron. 

I hope you wake up soon and stop being a dumbass, but, I have no faith that'll happen. You were probably born as one and too far gone to wake up ever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Think for yourselves for once! Covid19 means there were 18 previous strains known to man...none of which were airborne.

Covid19 got its name because it first came out in 2019.  It is not airborne, either.  It is droplet-contact.

"Per the World Health Organization, the unwieldy, serial-number-like moniker 2019-nCoV is no more. The disease that has infected more than 40,000 people around the world and killed more than 1,000 is now officially called Covid-19—CoronaVirus Disease, 2019. And per the Coronavirus Study Group of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (in a preprint, so not peer reviewed, but likely to be cleared), the microbe itself is now calledSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2, or SARS-CoV-2."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/28/800559393/harvard-chemistry-professor-arrested-and-accused-of-lying-about-ties-to-china

Think for yourselves for once! Covid19 means there were 18 previous strains known to man...none of which were airborne. Did Covid19 just wake up one morning and decide to take flying lessons? Or maybe, just maybe it was weaponized by a leftist Harvard professor with ties to a biological lab he helped design in of all places...wait for it....Wuhan, China. I’m sure you’ll bury your “I love obamas cock” head in the sand...but that’s ok.

This post alone would've gotten me an A... 

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2020 at 6:56 AM, concha said:

We seem to have lots of medical and policy geniuses on here that know what should have been done and should be done on an ongoing basis.

So let's be specific.

What should be done and should have been done?

Were these same things done in a timelier fashion by the Executive Branch for H1N1?  What was your public reaction then (if any)?

Exactly what would these proposals and policies done to alleviate the impact on the markets?

Do any of you honestly believe that a Biden administration would have done better? You know, the guy who thinks the China travel restrictions were racist and xenophobic (but are viewed as a great move by the likes of Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases).

Have at it.

You seem to have a "hard-on" for Obama's reaction to the Swine Flu outbreak.  You might want to read this so you can balance your view in the future.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/

5 minutes ago, stanscript said:

You seem to have a "hard-on" for Obama's reaction to the Swine Flu outbreak.  You might want to read this so you can balance your view in the future.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/

....lying concha has been lying about shit for a decade.

He's garbage and that's why he will die very alone.