The Thousand Trumptard March

Antifa and BLM are the boogeyman that lives under your bed.... 

You fear them so much that you come up with wild outlandish Cartoonish theories  to pin the blame on them.

If this was BLM or "Antifa"storming the capital the NG and Cops wouldve used gas and rubber bullets without a moments hesitation.... 

But they took their precious time with the Party of "Law and Order". 

Not even the Republican party anymore its the Trump party. 

The few true Republicans realized this and jumped ship yesterday and today...  

He's fractured his own party and turned our country into a bad joke in the process...  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Joe Biden said, multiple times over multiple televised speeches, that rioting isn’t protesting.

Trump told the insurrectionists that they were special and that he loved them - after they’d begun their siege. That sounds like treason to me.

Nice spin. Trump was speaking to all 80,000 or so that were there peacefully, not the 80 or so who breached the Capital Building. And he said he loved them and told them it was time to go home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fox reports that they've identify the man, who is known as the "Q Shaman" and who dresses up in headgear and paint to attract attention to QAnon. He has been a fixture at far-right rallies in AZ, according to Fox.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shirtless-man-in-horned-helmet-at-capitol-protest-identified-as-qanon-backer

Maybe Fox doesn't believe the Twitter investigators either because it would disrupt their narrative.

52 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I seem to remember peaceful protesters acknowledging that’s not what they were there for and distinguishing themselves from those who were rioting, all the while condemning the destruction of the cities. 

Did you just forget to mention that part?

He didn’t forget.  It just doesn’t fit his narrative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Nice spin. Trump was speaking to all 80,000 or so that were there peacefully, not the 80 or so who breached the Capital Building. And he said he loved them and told them it was time to go home.

Yes, Father God Trumpy said that.... <<<<sarcasm>>>>and just about every politician past and present said your Orange Daddy is responsible for what happened. 

C’mon Slot, wake the fuck up!

bgw

They could’ve easily orchestrated something such as this peaceful protest.

It didn’t work because most of you could not care less but I’ll leave that for another conversation 🙂 

I guess they believed storming the Capitol was more Patriotic. It’s amazing how just like that, Blue lives no longer mattered. They put the Vice President’s life in danger, they put the police’s lives in danger, all because the President has spent his entire life calling everyone he believes is beneath him a “Loser” and now has found himself in his own category after losing this election.

This is all so embarrassing and for some reason, so many continue to follow him.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Anyone can yell anything. Who knows who some of these people are. Antifa is being reported as some of the infiltrators. 

Like I said, intellectually deficient. You're unable to distinguish between fact and fiction. You're no different than someone on a tab of LSD.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Eating their own. Are you outraged about an actual politician being assaulted? Not just where politicians convene, but the actual politician? 

You're in one of your "but whatabout" spirals.

You have a chance to understand something important here. Don't miss out on it. 

6 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I've taken LSD, and Pscilosyblin before. So, experience. You see things that aren't real on those substances. Nolebull and the other Trump worshippers are just as detached from reality.

Maybe it is those shrooms from college that are coming back out of nowhere. At least that’s what the Bob Marley poster is telling me