All time Best 3 Year Run - Finalists

Sammyswordsman

On 4/10/2021 at 4:18 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ed Pilcher is from Cocoa Beach

Not sure if he coached in FL 

I think @Cat_Scratch said he did... it was either Ed Pilcher or Ed Dudley both of them coached for over 30 years in Georgia bit they're from Florida... and he recognized them.

Not sure but Ed may have coached at Merritt Island as an assist.

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DBP beat 13 Top 250 teams from 2009-2011 (5, 3, 5) and won two MNCs. Does any other team have 14+? Doubt it. 

2017 MD alone had 12 wins over teams within the top 210 - Wins over #3 #13 #15 #17 #19 #48 #70 #88 #98 #136 #175 #207 

If we added wins for the next two years it would just be unfair. LOL 

#greatness 

48 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

2017 MD alone had 12 wins over teams within the top 210 - Wins over #3 #13 #15 #17 #19 #48 #70 #88 #98 #136 #175 #207 

If we added wins for the next two years it would just be unfair. LOL 

#greatness 

Are you counting wins or teams? I’m counting teams. MD beating SJB twice would count as 1 in my analysis. 

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Guys.   I am in possession of an e-mail from a verified Bishop Sycamore address dated April 6, 2021.  It appears to be from a coach or AD.  This e-mail specifically address's current recruiting status

The summary is below

O-line - 3 guys with offers - One has Alabama A&M, One has Georgia, One has UMASS

Oh yeah, Samuel.....the "guys list" from a BS scammer.

...do not let these scam artists make a dope out of you.....I picked Georgia right off the bat because it's looks funny and easily traced. 

Georgia has offered NO ONE from Bishop Sycamore, Ohio in the 2022, 2023 or 2024 classes per 247sports who logs all offers. I can provide the links if doubted.

There's NO mention of anyone receiving a Georgia offer on Bishop Sycamore's football twitter.......there is however a whole LOT of pimping of players going on there.....spooky stuff.

I'm not going to check anymore of these "guys offers" out. It would make me look pretty stupid. This list is bogus bullshit.

..gardenstateballer has been duped so many times he's immune to the shame.

Don't be a gardenstateballer or get mixed up with this guy.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...do not let these scam artists make a dope out of you.....I picked Georgia right off the bat because it's looks funny and easily traced. 

Georgia has offered NO ONE from Bishop Sycamore, Ohio in the 2022, 2023 or 2024 classes per 247sports who logs all offers. I can provide the links if doubted.

There's NO mention of anyone receiving a Georgia offer on Bishop Sycamore's football twitter.......there is however a whole of pimping of players going on there.....spooky stuff.

I'm not going to check anymore of these "guys offers" out. It would make me look pretty stupid. This list is bogus bullshit.

According to Rivals, the Georgia offer guy has an offer from SMU and others, but Georgia isn't listed.  Not sure how up to date the Rivals list is.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There's NO mention of anyone receiving a Georgia offer on Bishop Sycamore's football twitter.......there is however a whole of pimping of players going on there.....spooky stuff.

If someone wants to give me the "guys" name with the Georgia offer I will check it out and if legit I'll eat the bullet on this one and say good for the "guy".

A Georgia offer is a pretty big deal and something to be proud of...no need for this fucking mystery list bullshit.

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If someone wants to give me the "guys" name with the Georgia offer I will check it out and if legit I'll eat the bullet on this one and say good for the "guy".

A Georgia offer is a pretty big deal and something to be proud of...no need for this fucking mystery list bullshit.

My involvement in this was to verify that there was an e-mail from a Bishop Sycamore person, who claimed these kids had offers.

I can't verify the Georgia offer so I am not sharing the name.  If GSB wants to provide it, he can.

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Guys.   I am in possession of an e-mail from a verified Bishop Sycamore address dated April 6, 2021.  It appears to be from a coach or AD.  This e-mail specifically address's current recruiting status

The summary is below

WR - 4 guys with offers - One has Abilene, one has Texas tech, one has Oregon, one has Nevada

I will also get this list notarized.

Oregon has offered NO ONE from Bishop Sycamore, Ohio.....

Texas Tech has offered NO ONE from Bishop Sycamore, Ohio..

Check those guys out, Samuel.......

OR, you can just supply me the names and I'll do the work.

• Sammyswordsman changed the title to All time Best 3 Year Run - Finalists