Vista Murrieta vs. Colquitt County, 8/25/17

PrepGridiron

Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got in this CA/GA battle?

• Colquitt County (GA) Packers
    • Vista Murrieta (CA) Broncos

Not since Crenshaw travelled a few years ago to play North Gwinnett has a California team played a Georgia team. How does Colquitt bounce back after that controversial close finish against Norcross? How does VM adjust from the reports coming from their scrimmage? Will the 3-5-3 stymie VM? Let's hear your thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

VM is not a real Calif school.  We disavowed them.  That's why no one is ranking them

I understand not ranking them. I understand they're not a top team. 

But "zero points, seven points, six points" - get a grip. Did Colquitt turn into the fucking 85 bears this week? They're an offensive team and have been since Propst took over. Though they've had some defenses people have always put up points - it's the getting ourscored that is the problem against Colquitt. 

I think there is a ton of sandbagging going on for this game and it's a shame because it's literally the second GA-Cali game ever. I'm pumped for it. 

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

VM is not a real Calif school.  We disavowed them.  That's why no one is ranking them

Well luckily they play SoCal #4 Mission V, #5 Murrieta Valley, #10 JSerra, and #18 Orange Lutheran right after Colquitt.

Hopefully Colquitt doesnt break their spirits

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Why was the game moved to Friday? 

And when does VM get into Georgia thur? 

Wednesday. I posted the picture come on playa 

the game was moved to Friday I'm guessing to help BOTH TEAMS with the following weeks turnaround 

colquitt was forced to do a six day turnaround eventually so they're gonna suck it up and do it in this game. Same for VM helps them avoid a six day turnaround 

my guesses^^ 

I don't believe any of you sand baggers!

There is no way... NO WAY a team will board a plane and fly all the way across the entire country to play in a game that they don't think they can win.

I just won't believe that they are as poorly as you all say until I see it for myself with mine own two eyes!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't believe any of you sand baggers!

There is no way... NO WAY a team will board a plane and fly all the way across the entire country to play in a game that they don't think they can win.

I just won't believe that they are as poorly as you all say until I see it for myself with mine own two eyes!

I guess you didn't take the +28 or whatever I got with Belen Jesuit playing a GA squad in Dublin Ireland last year.  That was supposedly a sure thing.  😞

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

It's pretty telling if MV isn't top 25 in SoCal.      Gotta like the GA squad here.  

Careful with your "v"s and "m"s on California acronyms 

MV is Murietta Valley, or Monte Vista (there's 2 of them), or Mission Viejo etc

vista Murietta to my knowledge is only VM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

Not since Crenshaw travelled a few years ago to play North Gwinnett has a California team played a Georgia team. How does Colquitt bounce back after that controversial close finish against Norcross? How does VM adjust from the reports coming from their scrimmage? Will the 3-5-3 stymie VM? Let's hear your thoughts. 

Colquitt will probably bounce back like the teams who were smiling against us at the end of other controversial finishes! They WON the 1991, 1997, 2010, and 2011 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

And jist fer shits and giggles! This is only the SECOND time in HISTORY, Georgia and Cali have met on the field of battle!