St. John Bosco 28 vs. Mater Dei 0 (F)

dntn31

6 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The Play of the defense is what is lost surprising….  I thought that would be the one thing that would win MD the game….

But at some point, the offense has to step up…. At least MD can avenge in the playoffs….

it could be worse… At least MD can still be a State Champ… unlike SFA and IMG who play for nothing… 🤣🤣

I’m going to have to watch the game before I can comment on the D but giving up 28 is way too many points. Yep, the O has to be better. But sometimes you just get beat. If you don’t execute against a good team, those results happen! Bosco does not care that they lost the regular season game last year. You want to win them all but the ring is what matters most. Bosco used their loss for good, MD has to do the same or they won’t win anything this year. 

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Tough, when their best W has 2 losses instate. 

What you conveniently left out is that MC’s 2 in state losses are to 2 teams with a combined record of 14-0 and that MC lost both games by a total of 6 pts. BG’s 4 OS wins are against 3 teams in the top 20 and 1 in the top 50

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m going to have to watch the game before I can comment... 

You don't really need to watch the game before you can comment..

.....mater haze lost 28-0 and was totally dominated, and shut out.

Why relive the pain?

and, the biggest game on mater haze"s  schedule and the biggest mater haze fanboy didn't watch it????..... sounds very suspicious to me anyways.🤔🤔

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Congrats on a huge win last night! Hahaha

Thank you 

I'll first like to thank God and the staff and frank,MD DC and OC and Bosco Cameron Jones and Bosco defense and can't forget Bosco oline dominated 

I love when a plan comes together 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Rollo would have had them ready to play.

I remember similar comments from Don Bosco followers after Toal, and from DLS followers after Ladouceur. Nothing lasts forever.

Parents in SoCal will start talking at youth games this morning, and doubts will arise about sending their all-star youngsters to a Rollo-less MD.

28-0. Wow.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gator 82 said:

What you conveniently left out is that MC’s 2 in state losses are to 2 teams with a combined record of 14-0 and that MC lost both games by a total of 6 pts. BG’s 4 OS wins are against 3 teams in the top 20 and 1 in the top 50

Yes,  but their best win still lost to two instate teams. In neither game did Central travel 2000 miles.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I remember similar comments from Don Bosco followers after Toal, and from DLS followers after Ladouceur. Nothing lasts forever.

Parents in SoCal will start talking at youth games this morning, and doubts will arise about sending their all-star youngsters to a Rollo-less MD.

28-0. Wow.

SJB Frosh and JV also won. Future is bright...

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

28-0. Wow.

I agree to an extent. All will be fine if MD wins round 2. But based on last night we won’t. There is a lot of finger pointing going on now. My texts were blowing up last night. It is one thing to play hard and lose and then move on and grow from it. It’s another thing to be unprepared and embarrassed!

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

and, the biggest game on mater haze"s  schedule and the biggest mater haze fanboy didn't watch it????..... sounds very suspicious to me anyways.🤔🤔

I had the USC alumni mixer here in Chicago last night. Took the wife with me and had a great time. Looking forward to watching the game when I get back home. Now headed back to notre dame, enjoy your day on the couch! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I agree to an extent. All will be fine if MD wins round 2. But based on last night we won’t. There is a lot of finger pointing going on now. My texts were blowing up last night. It is one thing to play hard and lose and then move on and grow from it. It’s another thing to be unprepared and embarrassed!

Even NFL teams lay eggs.

I wouldn't worry too much about it either way.....it's only High School, dude.

It's not that damn serious.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I had the USC alumni mixer here in Chicago last night. Took the wife with me and had a great time. Looking forward to watching the game when I get back home. Now headed back to notre dame, enjoy your day on the couch! 

Really? That's the kind of stuff you need to be taking photos of. 

I love my couch!!

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Even NFL teams lay eggs.

I wouldn't worry too much about it either way.....it's only High School, dude.

It's not that damn serious.

The sun rose this morning. This is high school football which is nothing more than an escape from things that are more important in my life. The problem is that we all get too emotionally invested in this.

9 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

We all know you'd really like to see pictures of his wife. Maybe if you start by posting pictures of your couch, he'll return the favor.

My couch is Top 5 in Louisiana.

It would be a Top 20 couch in california too.

I mean I don't have a couch computer to prove it or anything.

58 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD will be just fine. 

I would feel like this if the game was competitive.  I hate to say it but the staff was exposed. We have played against 2 good defenses this season and both times our offensive has been pathetic. I sure hope something changes. I do believe we would play better in a rematch, but I am not confident in our offense under Rescigno. 

• Like 1