Give your super bowl predictions and score!

HooverOutlaw

I think the 49ers are the better team. But the NFL wants the chiefs to win because of Taylor Swift and the added media coverage it will generate. Refs will determine this game.  She is only a star to 8- 12 year girls and their confused mothers. This will be the most unwatchable superbowl in history. 

Chiefs 31

49ers 27

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2024 at 3:18 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

She is only a star to 8- 12 year girls and their confused mothers.

Yea, no.  You don't understand her audience and fans at all.  I'm not a Swiftie by any stretch of the imagination but I have enjoyed her music when it is on.  I don't hunt it out nor do I own any of it but if it comes on the radio I listen.  Your tendency to belittle the things you don't like or know much about is showing.  Personally, I don't let it bother me one way or another.  If it weren't Taylor, they would be showing other player's families like they have forever.

Oh, if Shanahan follows his past history in the SB, he will mind fart and blow it. He won't manage the clock properly or won't be able to figure out when a field goal will win the game for him.  KC wins but I have no idea what the score will be.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Yea, no.  You don't understand her audience and fans at all.  I'm not a Swiftie by any stretch of the imagination but I have enjoyed her music when it is on.  I don't hunt it out nor do I own any of it but if it comes on the radio I listen.  Your tendency to belittle the things you don't like or know much about is showing.  Personally, I don't let it bother me one way or another.  If it weren't Taylor, they would be showing other player's families like they have forever.

A buddy of mine son works for a beer company in Nashville they cover Nissan Stadium. He told me during her concerts they sold the least amount for any concert or major event held in Nashville since he started working their which proves it was nothing but a bunch of underage girls at the concert. 

I said it was young girls and their mothers you say I'm wrong does that mean it was boys and their fathers instead. 

Admitting you listen to Taylor Swift or even a station that plays her music is the most embarrassing thing ever posted on this forum. 

Very wierd a man of your age defending Taylor Swift fans.

57 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Admitting you listen to Taylor Swift or even a station that plays her music is the most embarrassing thing ever posted on this forum. 

Very wierd a man of your age defending Taylor Swift fans.

Come on, be more positive on here. 

Update us on the Hoover girl's basketball team or something.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Found you

f96237128ab759802cb612b61de11b6f.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1