Some California news

Ararar

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

D1 Scores:
Mater Dei 49 - Mission Viejo 24 (F)
St. John Bosco 38 - Centennial 14 (4th)

D2 Scores:
Sierra Canyon 24 - Rancho Cucamonga 13 (F)
Chaminade 2 - San Clement (F - Forfeit)

D3 Scores:
Corona del Mar 48 - Alemany 21 (F)
Grace Brethren 43 - La Habra 42 (4th)

What happened with San Clemente? 

20 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

D1 Scores:
Mater Dei 49 - Mission Viejo 24 (F)
St. John Bosco 52 - Centennial 14 (4th)

D2 Scores:
Sierra Canyon 24 - Rancho Cucamonga 13 (F)
Chaminade 2 - San Clement (F - Forfeit)

D3 Scores:
Corona del Mar 48 - Alemany 21 (F)
Grace Brethren 49 - La Habra 45 (F)

D5 Scores:

Mighty St, Paul 14 - #1 (12-0) Culver City 10

We are going to the show!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear California Members,

As tempting as it may be to taunt your fellow members with statements such as  "Monterey'd" or "Something, Something traile'd", please keep in mind that we here at the Executive committee value all of our members. 

Thank you in advance for your future consideration.

-The Comish

giphy.webp

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, old_e said:

What's up with fox sports go. They didn't show the ending of the La Habra vs Grace Brethren game.

I watched the last 5 minutes of the game on the app. You missed La Habra deciding to kick it short after they wet up by 2 points which gave Grace the ball near midfield. Then Grace gets a 40 yard pass. A very gutsy call by the Grace coach at the end. With no time outs and down by 2 points at the 3 or 4 yard line with about 8 seconds left, they run the ball for the winning TD. If he doesn’t make it the clock runs out and La Habra wins.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I watched the last 5 minutes of the game on the app. You missed La Habra deciding to kick it short after they wet up by 2 points which gave Grace the ball near midfield. Then Grace gets a 40 yard pass. A very gutsy call by the Grace coach at the end. With no time outs and down by 2 points at the 3 or 4 yard line with about 8 seconds left, they run the ball for the winning TD. If he doesn’t make it the clock runs out and La Habra wins.

I missed the Grace Brethren posession after the La Habra score to take the lead.

5 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Yeah I was watching that. LaHabra should have kicked it deep there. Make them go the length of the field and take your chances on them hitting the return big.

• Like 1