Some California news

Ararar

7 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Nice, awesome, would you say the 2009 Servite team, is the greatest in the school's history? Better than the early 80's Servite teams that had Steve Beurlein as the QB?

Tough to compare between teams from different decades. The '82 Servite team was dominant in that year.  The 2009 Servite team was actually underdogs vs. Mission Viejo and Edison, but managed to beat them.  If I had to put $ on it, I would probably go with '82.

That '82 team travelled to Cincinnati and played National #1 mid dynasty Moeller, who we found out later, recruited players from multiple states.  Servite controlled them and led after 3 quarters before running out of gas.  Moeller had 7-10 future  NFL guys on that team.  Servite finished at #2 nationally

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Tough to compare between teams from different decades. The '82 Servite team was dominant in that year.  The 2009 Servite team was actually underdogs vs. Mission Viejo and Edison, but managed to beat them.  If I had to put $ on it, I would probably go with '82

Rain game vs Edison that year right? Edison was good that year, zumwalt was a monster. 

• Like 1

r Retweeted

Tarek Fattal

@Tarek_Fattal

More quarterbacks on the move. Miller Moss to Mater Dei. Finn Collins to Alemany. Now, Calabasas brings in new QB Tyler Ward from Aspen High in Colorado. 6-5, 220 lbs

Quote Tweet

Calabasas High School Coyote Football

· 16h

Welcome to the #Safehouse @TWard_3

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

nuff said

You really went to bed, woke up, and still had me on your mind LOL. 

My post to Sammy was mainly for the laughs. No way Folsom was top 3 in Cali last season. Their defense was below average. I know the education in New Jersey is below national standards but I figured you were at least able to sense some sarcasm. 

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

No way Folsom was ever Top5 in Cali Ever. Their defense was below average. I know the education in New Jersey is on fleek And even tho the kids aren’t going to alabama and Clemson , you guys are sending your kids to schools like Ohio state Notre Dame Princeton Harvard, Dartmouth, penn, Columbia, Navy Army   While for the most part all our kids drop out , out of Sackromento State after the second semester 

True.

26 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Real- won on the field

rings.jpg.49b1b675b4946d059ad9f4f93fd74218.jpg

Not Real- Made up by folks trying to profit from high school kids

ED9645B9-BCE2-4044-8B7A-AEC244E65A28.jpeg.cfd10a5498fb4fb3be1d653420139b95.jpeg

The media behind the “MNC” sure. But I do know if servite would’ve been crowned national champion by MaxPreps, USA Today etc it would’ve said “national champion” on their ring too. We won the big boy title in the state, unlike servite, and were also crowned MNC by various sites, that was won on the field. 

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

State Open Champs for 2009 DLS.  Not service.

Negative Ghostrider.  All polls except Nor Cal preps had Servite #1.

2009  DLS had 2 losses and the best team DLS beat that year was #117 Crenshaw.

Servite beat 3 of the Calif Top 8 including #2 and #3.

Crenshaw getting into the D-1 game was a political make up by (CIF selection committee) for being left out the year before.  But you know that too.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

what!??  so they didn't actually with the CIF trophy on the field?  your talking some bullshit rankings rings??  nevermind @HurricaneNick I take that shit back... what kind of shit is Sammy trying to sell here?

Hahahaha.  Nope DLS won the highest bowl game that year.  Servix was relegated to the lower than folsom level subdivision bowl game and squeaked by a Rocklin team who lost their starting QB before the game 33-30.  Think it was the 3rd highest bowl game if I'm correct.  Even Oceanside was playing in a higher bowl game than servix.  

• Like 1