Some California news

Ararar

17 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL. 

LOL your best team ever is going to lose to a freshman QB. I know you’re trying really hard to make servite relevant but no matter how much you try and hype up them up all this internet talk can’t save them from the running clock they’ll get courtesy of Rollo & co. We’re not worried about anything before April 17th. Congrats on your statement win against Damien! #3winsin30+years #irrelevant 

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Hate to say it but you currently won’t be able to watch any games in person. Some schools are limiting attendance to only two tickets per player. Others are allowing immediate family, which is interesting since I don’t know how you verify this. Honor system?

Does this apply to Orange county as well? SJB is in L.A. county.

15 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Hate to say it but you currently won’t be able to watch any games in person. Some schools are limiting attendance to only two tickets per player. Others are allowing immediate family, which is interesting since I don’t know how you verify this. Honor system?

Thank goodness for foxsports west and foxsportsgo.  

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Yes. The MD vs JSerra game at JSerra is closed to the public.

Ok. The other variable I was curious about was the fact that, last Friday, we were still in the "purple tier", while this Friday we will not be, having moved to "red". But, sounds like it'd be a waste of gas and time to drive down there hoping to catch the game!

12 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Ok. The other variable I was curious about was the fact that, last Friday, we were still in the "purple tier", while this Friday we will not be, having moved to "red". But, sounds like it'd be a waste of gas and time to drive down there hoping to catch the game!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MD87 said:

It's been 15 months, so please forgive the ignorant question: I know I've streamed Fox Sports West Prep Zone at some point in the past, but it would appear that's only a possibility now if you have AT&T?  Please say that ain't so.

It’s an app. All you need is a solid WiFi connection.

15 hours ago, badrouter said:

Such a nice venue.

block 78.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

It’s an app. All you need is a solid WiFi connection.

You still need to subscribe to a service in order to watch on the app, though, correct?  In other words, I subscribe to Sling, thus I can watch ESPN online.  From what I've seen, Fox Sports is only available through TV providers, though, NOT streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling, Fubo, etc.  Since I live on the East coast, streaming would seem to be my only option.  Unless you can watch on the phone app without subscribing to a service.  Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, MD87 said:

You still need to subscribe to a service in order to watch on the app, though, correct?  In other words, I subscribe to Sling, thus I can watch ESPN online.  From what I've seen, Fox Sports is only available through TV providers, though, NOT streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling, Fubo, etc.  Since I live on the East coast, streaming would seem to be my only option.  Unless you can watch on the phone app without subscribing to a service.  Thanks for the help.

Yes you need to log into your service provider. I also watch the MD games on the East Coast on my iPad on the Fox Sports Go app whiles logged into my cable TV provider.