MD vs SJB sold out.

eddiev

Just now, Horsefly said:

So traveling to LA and Ark the past few years was a mirage? 

Sometimes when I discuss TX teams not travelling I add “excluding border states”

just got tired of the addendum and assume by now everyone knows the point is about top national teams, which don’t exist in either state (LA occasionally has a team that would be a worthy test, but hasn’t had a legit top 10 team this decade)

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Sometimes when I discuss TX teams not travelling I add “excluding border states”

just got tired of the addendum and assume by now everyone knows the point is about top national teams, which don’t exist in either state (LA occasionally has a team that would be a worthy test, but hasn’t had a legit top 10 team this decade)

😂 so now you go from them not being allowed to travel OOS to having all these caveats to your original post.  

Theres no need to embellish on what’s happening here, top programs choose to not travel. It’s as simple as that.  

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

😂 so now you go from them not being allowed to travel OOS to having all these caveats to your original post.  

Theres no need to embellish on what’s happening here, top programs choose to not travel. It’s as simple as that.  

Texas chooses not to because they would get there ass kicked and get exposed for the overrated frauds that they are.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Theres no need to embellish on what’s happening here, top TX programs choose to not travel. It’s as simple as that.  

That’s what i said 

Twice 

although fixed your little oversight for you — you just said “top programs” while leaving the rest of us to know you meant “top TX programs”

didn’t you? 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You do know that traveling by bus to bordering states doesn't really constitute "OOS" here. Airfare or bust!! ;)

Oh stop with the bs, it’s significant for the Texas schools as they are playing by different rules.  As it would be for someone coming here. 

Breaking their routine can be enough of an obstacle for a coach to overcome and a long bus ride can most definitely do it.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Oh stop with the bs, it’s significant for the Texas schools as they are playing by different rules.  As it would be for someone coming here. 

Breaking their routine can be enough of an obstacle for a coach to overcome and a long bus ride can most definitely do it.

Couldn’t agree more — travelling is a bigger deal for HS kids than college or pro and TX having different rules than 48 states adds to it 

Why don’t you ever point this out to T-ball or his brethren when they draw laughable conclusions from games that are only played in TX?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

MD may rock the 80’s throw back grays again

I want white on white or white or my personal favorite white on red. I hate that they wore the grey uni’s in the ship last year and on national tv against st Johns. But if I remember correctly I don’t think they’ve lost in them since they started wearing them in 14’. Maybe I’m wrong but I’m not taking any chances this week WEAR THE GREYS 😂 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pops said:

Couldn’t agree more — travelling is a bigger deal for HS kids than college or pro and TX having different rules than 48 states adds to it 

Why don’t you ever point this out to T-ball or his brethren when they draw laughable conclusions from games that are only played in TX?

But they aren’t only played in TX, we’ve sent TX teams every year to LA to play, even a few home and home games are played by federation rules. 

Longview, Aledo, lufkin have been a few good programs we’ve sent to play.  Longview almost every year 

what conclusions are drawn other than the outcome?   

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I want white on white or white or my personal favorite white on red. I hate that they wore the grey uni’s in the ship last year and on national tv against st Johns. But if I remember correctly I don’t think they’ve lost in them since they started wearing them in 14’. Maybe I’m wrong but I’m not taking any chances this week WEAR THE GREYS 😂 

I don’t like the dark grays but like the retro light grays. They brought them back last year for the BG game. MD had light gray uniforms in the 80’s. 

21 hours ago, steeler01 said:

They might get 40 dollars,  they're not getting 300

19 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Agreed. $300 on CL? Only a fool would pay that. Go to any student in line with a ticket on gameday and offer him $50. I guarantee you it won’t take asking more than 5 kids before you got your ticket 

Some jack ass from on here did made that craigs list posting just to repost on here for some weird bragging rights. xD

That's some Block level stuff too. 

Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1