The self proclaimed top state for hsfb

Ga96

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Did a little research yesterday and found out the so called best state for high school football has 3players on Ohio state(1starter),1 player on clemson, 0 on lsu and 1 player on uga(back up qb that will never see the field). So you cali folks must know better than the top college programs? 

I am going to apologize ahead of time for my comment. I guess I lack self control but......

Be careful  of Ga96 .This could be "Block" with a new handle being that he hates all of California except Folsom but now since Folsom lost to Something Something Trail he could be done with the state. Now it's time to jump on another Cali hating states bandwagon.🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, eddiev said:

I am going to apologize ahead of time for my comment. I guess I lack self control but......

Be careful  of Ga96 .This could be "Block" with a new handle being that he hates all of California except Folsom but now since Folsom lost to Something Something Trail he could be done with the state. Now it's time to jump on another Cali hating states bandwagon.🤣🤣🤣

He did spell Grayson wrong on one of his posts too. You're on to something. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You think I care at all about cali?  I just posted a simple fact and 2 cali people are already hurt about it. Take a look at the other comments. Nice of you to jump right into the recruited teams. I guarantee no one would want it see Ga or Fl pull that stunt but it'll never happen way too much pride and tradition down here. Greyson tried it and ended up with a retired coach another coach that can't be included in anything sports related in the state and a dead program. Marietta loaded up for this year but cost them all wins last year players suspended for a whole season last year and the school got fined. Also has cost them scheduling problems for the foreseeable future. 

@Ga96 isn’t Georgia the state whose  one of thier best teams Got a Mud Hole stomped on them by something  something Catholic  out of New Jersey 

14 hours ago, eddiev said:

Na this guy knows to much about Grayson and Marietta that ain’t block , it’s probably another Tiny, Poor, undersized, inexperienced Dirt Farmer 👨‍🌾 from Georgia 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na this guy knows to much about Grayson and Marietta that ain’t block , it’s probably another Tiny, Poor, undersized, inexperienced Dirt Farmer 👨‍🌾 from Georgia 

Doesn't matter if it is or isn't him, I just couldn't pass up the dig on Block.😆😆😆

Was at a game but you guys gotta come with something better than spell checking and the immature post.  Anyone wanna dispute the fact I posted ? The childish stuff is fine as long as you're a kid but I don't even take the time to read or view anything. Only decent post I seen on here was about cali having multiple top teams if players stayed in state which is false but at least it was worth reading. For anyone that interested about the spelling I happen to know someone named greyson is its saved in my phone and pops up automatically unless it type the full name out. On another note grayson is nothing more than a cheating fraud of a program so pointing to them and thinking that their representatives of Georgia is just shallow and the cali people I know you read but why would I make a post just from a random thought.  I know you guys play blind,dumb, and ignorant. You can go on youtube up under other states team's and the first comment is always someone from california claiming that their the best and talking down on other states. One last thing as long as cali is leading the way in sex traffickino, pedo sex rings, and gangs it'll be in your best interest to be quite. 

• Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Was at a game but you guys gotta come with something better than spell checking and the immature post.  Anyone wanna dispute the fact I posted ? The childish stuff is fine as long as you're a kid but I don't even take the time to read or view anything. Only decent post I seen on here was about cali having multiple top teams if players stayed in state which is false but at least it was worth reading. For anyone that interested about the spelling I happen to know someone named greyson is its saved in my phone and pops up automatically unless it type the full name out. On another note grayson is nothing more than a cheating fraud of a program so pointing to them and thinking that their representatives of Georgia is just shallow and the cali people I know you read but why would I make a post just from a random thought.  I know you guys play blind,dumb, and ignorant. You can go on youtube up under other states team's and the first comment is always someone from california claiming that their the best and talking down on other states. One last thing as long as cali is leading the way in sex traffickino, pedo sex rings, and gangs it'll be in your best interest to be quite. 

To be quite what? 

What do the Californians need to quite be?

Also that drastic ass correlation....connecting Californian elitism to Sex rings and human trafficking... I never would've guessed the two where related or had anything to do with each other..... 

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

AC9CF48C-C568-4A65-B239-40A87B9DE1BE.gif

2630CCCF-E86A-490C-92BE-F6A64627D137.gif

• Haha 1