USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's primarily because they are sought after athletes. 

The recruiters were after these men before, but then learned they weren't making the clearing house, but, would still snap them up if they find a way to make the grade. 

It's not that they're not ready athletically. The recruiters just need to see the scores on paper be right. I'm sure that'll happen there one way or the other. We already hear tales of a kid that couldn't make the grade before hitting straight As in the first month of the school's existence in that Coosada Senior Center. 

They are taking art, woodworking and automotive classes in the Coosda volunteer fire dept. Some players will drive to Auburn 3 times a week for soybeans classes. Soybeans 101 from dirt to dinner table.  They will grow soybeans next to the John Deere indoor practice facility.  

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The one kid said he went from failing to straight A’s in a few weeks! 

the teachers there must be fucking incredible! 

Bro you are missing out big time! They told me that their high school diploma is more valuable than the one I got 18 years ago so you know what I told them? 

I’m coming to fly with you!!!! 

I never played 5 years of high school football so I got one more year in me! It’s gonna look like fucking 21 Jump Street!!!!

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bro you are missing out big time! They told me that their high school diploma is more valuable than the one I got 18 years ago so you know what I told them? 

I’m coming to fly with you!!!! 

I never played 5 years of high school football so I got one more year in me! It’s gonna look like fucking 21 Jump Street!!!!

Half the team probably construction workers by day. Trade their hard hats for helmets after 6 and use Just For Men in their beards. xD

• Haha 3

On 2/16/2020 at 10:55 PM, Gametyme said:

No it happens just not to the extent that I see from other teams. I know Duncanville has gotten a few. North Shore I don't really hear nothing about. Katy gets a few over the years. Can promise you no Texas team has gotten 5+ FBS transfers in 1 season. Probably not even 3+. 

I highly doubt that!  I know for starters Allen has and its looking like Duncanville is there if not close.  And I am sure there are others that do not get the national attention as the aforementioned.  

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I highly doubt that!  I know for starters Allen has and its looking like Duncanville is there if not close.  And I am sure there are others that do not get the national attention as the aforementioned.  

Prove it!  Who are the players?  List them please, should be easy for the 2 programs you called out.  

On 2/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Even just joking around on a forum with anonymity shows how far we as a society have to go, we're a long ways from anything positive.

BGW

The reason being is people like you are too intolerant of people who disagree with your outlook. You verbally berate them with profanity when their ideals don’t match your own. You wish and even encourage suicide if the disagreements expand even further. 

we as a society have to realize that everyone has a different outlook on life, and intolerance to that realization will always halt progress. 

What you think is ok and normal in society may not be ok and normal for the next person, and your opinion doesn’t weigh more than theirs. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The reason being is people like you are too intolerant of people who disagree with your outlook. You verbally berate them with profanity when their ideals don’t match your own. You wish and even encourage suicide if the disagreements expand even further. 

we as a society have to realize that everyone has a different outlook on life, and intolerance to that realization will always halt progress. 

What you think is ok and normal in society may not be ok and normal for the next person, and your opinion doesn’t weigh more than theirs. 

Roll Tide Roll