USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

50 minutes ago, Severino said:

I was mistaken about the tuition being $13,750.  That was from the initial reporting.  According to their web site, the tuition is $15,750 per year, plus $7,500 for room and board, and $4,500 for a meal plan, for a total of $27,750.  Seems a little pricey for an online high school diploma.

Oh, I think we can guess where the balance is going...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Here’s my thing, if these kids are failing regular public education and need an Online education to get straight A’s,

wtf you think is gonna happen in a year when their at a real University and have to put on their big boy pants and attend classes and attend football activities at same time 

Yeah, but they’ll get a chance to play St. Peter’s Prep in view of the Freedom Tower!  #memories

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

0DA2D00F-439B-4CBD-8D17-9A3C1C7C9041.jpeg

STOP WITH THE LIES!!!

rush is a good Godly man who deserves a twelfth chance and there are cc folk on this board who will tell you as such. 

I wonder if the number includes the $100K or so per year that was rumored to have received on top of his school salary as taxed income? 

My sincere hope for Dude is he gets his shit Together because he has a great football mind. Narcissism, townsfolk debts and addiction aside, I would love to see him on a bigger stage. 

• Haha 1

People love to shit on the guy for his finances being out of whack. If it was anybody's business, it'd be easy enough to kinda walk through his known bills and all and figure out how he could make 140k per year and still be broke. 

Firstly, think about how many kids he has. Child support on some. How many he has insurance on. Etc. Mortgage. Two kids were in college and not cheap college, nor on scholarship. Cancer.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

It floors me how much disposable money some people on here must have to "struggle to understand" how someone can get behind on their taxes and other bills. 

Anyway, have at it since you all have never gotten behind nor can understand how it happens. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

People love to shit on the guy for his finances being out of whack. If it was anybody's business, it'd be easy enough to kinda walk through his known bills and all and figure out how he could make 140k per year and still be broke. 

Firstly, think about how many kids he has. Child support on some. How many he has insurance on. Etc. Mortgage. Two kids were in college and not cheap college, nor on scholarship. Cancer.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

It floors me how much disposable money some people on here must have to "struggle to understand" how someone can get behind on their taxes and other bills. 

Anyway, have at it since you all have never gotten behind nor can understand how it happens. 

Buddy, I totally understand what it’s like. I live it. I just don’t try to pretend getting down an “alleged” $450K to da gubment is feasible for excuse makers. 

and he made a lot more than $140K. You know this if you’re the piglet fan you claim to be. 

cmon hawg.......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Buddy, I totally understand what it’s like. I live it. I just don’t try to pretend getting down an “alleged” $450K to da gubment is feasible for excuse makers. 

and he made a lot more than $140K. You know this if you’re the piglet fan you claim to be. 

cmon hawg.......

If you owe back taxes for a few years, they double and double and double every year. 

In reality, he probably could settle for much less, so, how much did he really owe?

I can't apologize for the man, but, I can certainly understand how easy it is to get into debt bad enough you can't get out easily, and something has to not get paid. Especially if you were on your death bed with cancer bleeding money to simply stay alive. 

No need for you to worry over what kind of Packer fan I "claim" to be. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Here’s my thing, if these kids are failing regular public education and need an Online education to get straight A’s,

wtf you think is gonna happen in a year when their at a real University and have to put on their big boy pants and attend classes and attend football activities at same time 

Easy peasy, these coaches and recruiters know whats what... you have and academic advisor separate from the athletics and a athletics advisor to keep you on the straight and narrow... plus tutoring out the ying yang.

Plus these programs have select degree programs tailored for the Jimmy's and Joe's.... ask anybody... start with UNC...

BGW

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If you owe back taxes for a few years, they double and double and double every year. 

In reality, he probably could settle for much less, so, how much did he really owe?

I can't apologize for the man, but, I can certainly understand how easy it is to get into debt bad enough you can't get out easily, and something has to not get paid. Especially if you were on your death bed with cancer bleeding money to simply stay alive. 

No need for you to worry over what kind of Packer fan I "claim" to be. 

Can you at least not pretend that rush only made $140K? goodness. 

and I’d guess if he isn’t paying the gubment or  his townsfolk that he wasn’t paying out of pocket to the hospital. Just a guess, but I’m pretty sure that isn’t how it works. 

Lastly I give a fuck what type of packer fan you are. I just prefer honesty In My discussions than make believe bullshit to fit my narrative. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Can you at least not pretend that rush only made $140K? goodness. 

and I’d guess if he isn’t paying the gubment or  his townsfolk that he wasn’t paying out of pocket to the hospital. Just a guess, but I’m pretty sure that isn’t how it works. 

Lastly I give a fuck what type of packer fan you are. I just prefer honesty In My discussions than make believe bullshit to fit my narrative. 

So where did you get all of your "true" information from then, Mr. Truth? Since you prefer honesty and all.

Where did a soft ass metro pussy get all of this information on Rush Propst? All that shit about addiction and whatever all it was outside of delinquent taxes that is public record? 

And, if you didn't care about what kind of fan I was, why in the hell did you bring it up? 

I prefer honesty too. This is exactly why I even bit on your bullshit troll. Posting second and third hand shit that you really have no idea about. Then try to call me dishonest. xD

If I could honestly say what Rush made above and beyond his listed salary, maybe I would indulge you. I understand he got some subsidies but, idk how much. Me, I prefer to be honest. 

You on the other hand, prefer to talk out your ass. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So where did you get all of your "true" information from then, Mr. Truth? Since you prefer honesty and all.

Where did a soft ass metro pussy get all of this information on Rush Propst? All that shit about addiction and whatever all it was outside of delinquent taxes that is public record? 

And, if you didn't care about what kind of fan I was, why in the hell did you bring it up? 

I prefer honesty too. This is exactly why I even bit on your bullshit troll. Posting second and third hand shit that you really have no idea about. Then try to call me dishonest. xD

If I could honestly say what Rush made above and beyond his listed salary, maybe I would indulge you. I understand he got some subsidies but, idk how much. Me, I prefer to be honest. 

You on the other hand, prefer to talk out your ass. 

Lose the string there piglet?! Dig around and you’ll find it. 

i guess those boys on the vent who claim to be tight with the program know nothing. That’s where the info came from. But a metro pussy like me was dumb enough to believe some backwards ass hick fucks who told me, so that’s on me.

As far as the addiction thing goes, I understand y’all wanting to protect to the brand hut that shit was well known in coaching circles. It was a coach from your neck of the woods who told us about it at a camp. Hell when I brought it up on the vent I got put in time out and got a note from pitt saying that “wouldn’t be tolerated”. But pitt would give up a kidney for rush, so I didn’t know my audience at that time. 

and remember.......metro pussies like me served the Flag while country faggots like you got to stay home and play hide the salami with your buddies Rhett and Cooter behind the barn. 

(wink) 

9 hours ago, Severino said:

Is it possible to have a facility with nine buildings and a football field completed within five months?

The school would like to have 65 to 75 varsity-level football players.  Why would 20 to 30 varsity players that won't see any playing time pay $13,750 to attend this school?

The school’s break-even point is 300 students.  Where will the other 225 to 235 non-football playing students come from?  Why would they attend this school?

Supposedly players from 31 states have contacted USA Academy about enrolling, but dorms are not part of the initial plans.  Where will 300 students live?

The school will cost $13 - $14 million but there is no identifiable source of funding.  Where will the money come from and what is the business model?  Is this a for-profit business?

Is USA Academy accredited by the Alabama State Department of Education?

Does Dustin DeVaughn have any background in education?

Everything about this school, starting with putting together a football schedule before enrolling one student or hiring a single teacher, to the utterly infeasible plans, is virtually identical to the beginning of COF Academy.  Personally, I think COF Academy had better artist renderings.

DWBQBfoWsAAbLEQ.jpg:large

Waayyyy too much truth being spoken here.

All you need to know is Dusty and Kenyatta (and maybe still Rush, but who knows) really are the finest in the game, with a long track record of providing an amazing high school football product at USAA. They'll definitely give players more "exposure" than they could get at one of those "normal" programs with several state championships in their history. We know all of this is true because, well, fuck, they tell us so!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

We joke now, but, fact of the matter is, it is HIGH  time for lying snake oil salesman. There is substantial evidence supporting the notion that lying is an effective approach. The defense against demonstrated lying is to accuse the accusers of lying. This also has proven to be very effective. So, joke as you may, but GSB and Dusty ARE on to something here. They'll lie until the sun comes up (and a sufficient number of teenagers have bought in so as to secure a very talented football team to take on other batches of teenagers.)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Severino said:

Is it possible to have a facility with nine buildings and a football field completed within five months?

The school would like to have 65 to 75 varsity-level football players.  Why would 20 to 30 varsity players that won't see any playing time pay $13,750 to attend this school?

The school’s break-even point is 300 students.  Where will the other 225 to 235 non-football playing students come from?  Why would they attend this school?

Supposedly players from 31 states have contacted USA Academy about enrolling, but dorms are not part of the initial plans.  Where will 300 students live?

The school will cost $13 - $14 million but there is no identifiable source of funding.  Where will the money come from and what is the business model?  Is this a for-profit business?

Is USA Academy accredited by the Alabama State Department of Education?

Does Dustin DeVaughn have any background in education?

Everything about this school, starting with putting together a football schedule before enrolling one student or hiring a single teacher, to the utterly infeasible plans, is virtually identical to the beginning of COF Academy.  Personally, I think COF Academy had better artist renderings.

Never underestimate dudes named Goober, Cooter , Gomer, Bubba,  and Ennis.  This is Turnursistaloosa, Alabubba.😎   Just look at the architectural ingenuity, the sleek lines, and gentle contours and vibrant Colors.  The artistic appeal of the luxurious pool.  The Presidential suite on the 5th ladder case🤣  offer the most obstructive view as it is literally tree level in all 360 degrees.   This was done in under a week. Turn dem Rascals loose with full duct tape and in 5 Months that Campus will be the Taj Mahal of Trailer Parks. 🤣

Post imageAs an added Bonus the stadium will have state of the Art Lighting 

Image result for redneck shining flashlights

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lose the string there piglet?! Dig around and you’ll find it. 

i guess those boys on the vent who claim to be tight with the program know nothing. That’s where the info came from. But a metro pussy like me was dumb enough to believe some backwards ass hick fucks who told me, so that’s on me.

As far as the addiction thing goes, I understand y’all wanting to protect to the brand hut that shit was well known in coaching circles. It was a coach from your neck of the woods who told us about it at a camp. Hell when I brought it up on the vent I got put in time out and got a note from pitt saying that “wouldn’t be tolerated”. But pitt would give up a kidney for rush, so I didn’t know my audience at that time. 

and remember.......metro pussies like me served the Flag while country faggots like you got to stay home and play hide the salami with your buddies Rhett and Cooter behind the barn. 

(wink) 

Ohhh. I see. You got it from some anonymous names on a website full of bullshit on a daily basis. 

And you made up some shit about addiction and put it on anonymous coaches from some camps. 

Even got banned for it over on that dying or dead vent page. 

You and I are totally on the same page now. You make up shit, repeat potentially made up shit, then demand the truth from me. Weak sauce.

I gotcha. 

3098678_giphy(5).gif.6332363b8264674043f1e479d4293ae3.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2