USA acedmy Update 🍿

imaGoodBoyNow

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The reason being is people like you are too intolerant of people who disagree with your outlook. You verbally berate them with profanity when their ideals don’t match your own. You wish and even encourage suicide if the disagreements expand even further. 

we as a society have to realize that everyone has a different outlook on life, and intolerance to that realization will always halt progress. 

What you think is ok and normal in society may not be ok and normal for the next person, and your opinion doesn’t weigh more than theirs. 

I'm intolerant? By intolerant you mean I detest hate....

Well yeah absolutely!

Make sure you use a speed square as a guide with the skilsaw, and set it at the proper depth for the notch on those crosses.

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The reason being is people like you are too intolerant of people who disagree with your outlook. You verbally berate them with profanity when their ideals don’t match your own. You wish and even encourage suicide if the disagreements expand even further. 

we as a society have to realize that everyone has a different outlook on life, and intolerance to that realization will always halt progress. 

What you think is ok and normal in society may not be ok and normal for the next person, and your opinion doesn’t weigh more than theirs. 

But yet you support a party that wants to legislate their views and force others, who may not agree,  to live with those laws and policies.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'm intolerant? By intolerant you mean I detest hate....

Well yeah absolutely!

Make sure you use a speed square as a guide with the skilsaw, and set it at the proper depth for the notch on those crosses.

BGW

Don't bother bro. They're clearly triggered. Look at them. xD

Nobody wants to hang out over there with them on their clan rally page so they make these dumb assed excursions over here to try dumping on folks talking sports because they think the intolerant left is over here. They feel the need to shove some bullshit down our throats when we tryna talk sports. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The intolerant Left will never understand this. Don’t bother. #KAG #PGL 

WIHppXs.gif.8b9c1fa10bfc39cf207e496615b463d4.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But yet you support a party that wants to legislate their views and force others, who may not agree,  to live with those laws and policies.  

I've been trying to get it through everyone's thick skulls how stupid they look arguing about that shit, when it's as plain as day how hypocritical they all are. 

It's goofy as hell, especially when it's so damn easy to point out the hypocrisy. It's like almost an immediately easy response to show them how stupid it looks, then, there they go again. I'm confident they're brain damaged and it's a waste of time to keep going in circles with them. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No that’s all parties. Democrats want total control of government and your life. They are advocating for communism with a nicer name. Without law and order we are closer to cavemen and animals. You can say that general statement about anyone who writes laws. Both parties. By definition that’s what the laws will do. Support the beliefs of the people writing them. And the people who oppose them will just be the ones with differing views. 

The good thing is we have freedom to choose, so if you are conservative for example, places like California, New York or Virginia aren’t for you.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No that’s all parties. Democrats want total control of government and your life. They are advocating for communism with a nicer name. Without law and order we are closer to cavemen and animals. You can say that general statement about anyone who writes laws. Both parties. By definition that’s what the laws will do. Support the beliefs of the people writing them. And the people who oppose them will just be the ones with differing views. 

The good thing is we have freedom to choose, so if you are conservative for example, places like California, New York or Virginia aren’t for you.

I’m talking about you and what you stated. The statement stands, you are only tolerant of positions that support your politics, so much so that you vote in those candidates to pass laws to force everyone else to live with it too.  

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Only if you are intolerant and full of hate. 

Easy peasy. 

See how easy it is to point out how stupid you sound? How hypocritical you are? It's way too easy bro. Take your time and think before saying dumb shit right after you got through pretending like someone else was being intolerant of your views. 

We have some real problems in this country. Intolerance is certainly one. It's everywhere, and practically visible all the time. The other problem we have is there is no clear cut majority in the country, so, the majority rules/I'm sticking you with this and you have to deal with it bullshit politics has gotta stop. From all sides. Fucking work together or gtfo. Lotta bullshit. 

I know one thing though, I've asked and asked and pleaded for the political excursions from some people to stop on the Varsity board. By goodness, it's going to. Don't make me have to be an asshole. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Only if you are intolerant and full of hate. 

Easy peasy. 

See how easy it is to point out how stupid you sound? How hypocritical you are? It's way too easy bro. Take your time and think before saying dumb shit right after you got through pretending like someone else was being intolerant of your views. 

We have some real problems in this country. Intolerance is certainly one. It's everywhere, and practically visible all the time. The other problem we have is there is no clear cut majority in the country, so, the majority rules/I'm sticking you with this and you have to deal with it bullshit politics has gotta stop. From all sides. Fucking work together or gtfo. Lotta bullshit. 

I know one thing though, I've asked and asked and pleaded for the political excursions from some people to stop on the Varsity board. By goodness, it's going to. Don't make me have to be an asshole. 

Problem is that ever since Trump was elected, the democrats have been having a contest of who can be the most bat shit crazy just to be the opposite of Trump. They think if they hold the opposite of every view then people will like them. It’s a bad way of thinking. 

Democrats have been advocating for open borders. Legit lawlessness. They have been aiding and abetting criminal aliens that have been known to be violent criminals. They have admitted to killing babies who are born. Or about to be born. This isn’t even extreme in the party. This is mainstream and common. They are trying to slowly dismantle the 2nd amendment. And the 1st while they’re at it. Trump had to sign an executive order telling public American colleges that they can not accept destroying the first amendment on their campuses. 

You may be ok with these things but a lot of people are not, and should not have to accept it as commonplace. 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pot meet kettle. Proof? Check your posts on the Klan side of the forum.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There goes this thread down the shitter.

• Haha 1

Is it possible to have a facility with nine buildings and a football field completed within five months?

The school would like to have 65 to 75 varsity-level football players.  Why would 20 to 30 varsity players that won't see any playing time pay $13,750 to attend this school?

The school’s break-even point is 300 students.  Where will the other 225 to 235 non-football playing students come from?  Why would they attend this school?

Supposedly players from 31 states have contacted USA Academy about enrolling, but dorms are not part of the initial plans.  Where will 300 students live?

The school will cost $13 - $14 million but there is no identifiable source of funding.  Where will the money come from and what is the business model?  Is this a for-profit business?

Is USA Academy accredited by the Alabama State Department of Education?

Does Dustin DeVaughn have any background in education?

Everything about this school, starting with putting together a football schedule before enrolling one student or hiring a single teacher, to the utterly infeasible plans, is virtually identical to the beginning of COF Academy.  Personally, I think COF Academy had better artist renderings.

DWBQBfoWsAAbLEQ.jpg:large

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Severino said:

Is it possible to have a facility with nine buildings and a football field completed within five months?

Not no, but hell no. 

The school would like to have 65 to 75 varsity-level football players.  Why would 20 to 30 varsity players that won't see any playing time pay $13,750 to attend this school?

Good question. Poteentially to work on their grades to pass the NCAA clearing house. 

The school’s break-even point is 300 students.  Where will the other 225 to 235 non-football playing students come from?  Why would they attend this school?

More good questions. These questions are the reason I can't see this school lasting more than a couple of seasons and never building anything. It's a money pit and the return will likely never happen. They thought they could drum up enough sizzle to suck in a lot of corporate sponsors and make money that way. 

6 minutes ago, Severino said:

Supposedly players from 31 states have contacted USA Academy about enrolling, but dorms are not part of the initial plans.  Where will 300 students live?

Apparently they're staying at hotels and eating from room service. No idea what the long term plan really is. 

6 minutes ago, Severino said:

Is USA Academy accredited by the Alabama State Department of Education?

I don't think so. 

7 minutes ago, Severino said:

Does Dustin DeVaughn have any background in education?

Sure does. DeVaughn home school teacher of the year for as long as anyone can remember. 

7 minutes ago, Severino said:

Everything about this school, starting with putting together a football schedule before enrolling one student or hiring a single teacher, to the utterly infeasible plans, is virtually identical the beginning of COF Academy.  Personally, I think COF Academy had better artist renderings.

Totally agree. I compared it to ECA though. Guessing COF never built anything? 

ECA at least did rent a warehouse and repurpose it. Maybe your comparison is better.