Worst blown lead in recent years?

954gator

The faggies choke like the bitches they are. They beat us on about 4 bullshit referee assisted calls in the 7 OT game in 18, but got fisted in 19.

I realize why texas fans came to LSU fans in droves happily saying “they’re your problem now.” 

a&m is the ultimate lil brother school. Never won shit but act like they’re a fucking blue blood. 

at least the pups won one title, albeit 40 years ago.......

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The faggies choke like the bitches they are. They beat us on about 4 bullshit referee assisted calls in the 7 OT game in 18, but got fisted in 19.

I realize why texas fans came to LSU fans in droves happily saying “they’re your problem now.” 

a&m is the ultimate lil brother school. Never won shit but act like they’re a fucking blue blood. 

at least the pups won one title, albeit 40 years ago.......

That revenge this year musta felt great.   Complete beat down.

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

That revenge this year musta felt great.   Complete beat down.

I remember somebody on the vent told me A&M could pull the upset because they played the pups close. I told him two things. First LSU has had this game circled since last season and second LSU is a lot better than jawja. 

after the faggies had rings made with the score imprinted on them I knew they were taking an ass whoopin’!

We went down to the game! Yes it was sweet! 😂 

13D9949A-24A2-4E61-B821-FCA32C67D887.thumb.jpeg.904f04056ebf28ca106adf5ff9657e42.jpeg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This would not have happened with Murray at QB.  Couldn't  resist the dig. Lol😁

Doubtful.  That game was lost bc our #1 CB and #1 pass rusher couldn't play the 2nd half.  Which translated into more SJB time on O, and less time for Bryce.  Yes, Bryce called a few too many of his own plays trying to come back, but we lost bc of our decimated D, not bc of Bryce.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Might not be the worst but it hurts like it is 😭

CDE997FD-8BFA-44AA-87C2-3D30F5CCAB4B.jpeg

November 23, 2019

We find ourselves in Region 1 in Round two of the 6A Division 2 football playoffs. The Cedar Hill Longhorns vs the Denton Guyer Wildcats.

Cedar Hill shows complete dominance as Denton Guyer is trailing 27 - 7 at halftime but that’s not the worst of it; they are held to one score throughout most of the 3rd quarter to find themselves in a 41 - 14 deficit. 

Denton Guyer scores twice quickly late in the third quarter to make this a two score game. They proceed to shut Cedar Hill out and score an additional 22 straight points in the forth quarter to win the game with a final score of 50 - 41.

36 straight points to keep their season alive.

77C9B4AB-F40D-4FE7-938B-ADCF3D7A407B.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

November 23, 2019

We find ourselves in Region 1 in Round two of the 6A Division 2 football playoffs. The Cedar Hill Longhorns vs the Denton Guyer Wildcats.

Cedar Hill shows complete dominance as Denton Guyer is trailing 27 - 7 at halftime but that’s not the worst of of it; they are held to one score throughout most of the 3rd quarter to find themselves in a 41 - 14 deficit. 

Denton Guyer scores twice quickly late in the third quarter to make this a two score game. They proceed to shut Cedar Hill out and score an additional 22 straight points in the forth quarter to win the game with a final score of 50 - 41.

Wow! 

At one point the largest comebacks in both college and pro history occurred under the same QB.

In 1984 Frank Reich led Maryland to a 42-0 win over Miami after trailing 31-0 at halftime.

In 1993 Frank Reich led the Bills to a 41-38 win over the Oilers after trailing 35-3 in the 3rd quarter. 

Frank Reich was the backup QB starting because of injury in both instances as he had the misfortune to play behind the only decent QB Maryland has ever had (Boomer Esiason) and then get drafted to backup Jim Kelly in Buffalo

• Like 1

Worst I ever saw in HS was Georgetown Prep blew a 26-7 lead over McDonogh in 2009 with 4:45 to go. Bonus points as they didn't turn the ball over or give up an onside kick. Their RB did go out of bounds to stop the clock on one run play though. Also bonus points for it being a late October game that kicked off at 4 PM on a field that didn't have lights. McDonogh drove 93 yards for the TD to go up 27-26 in less than a minute in almost total darkness. Prep had 22 seconds left after McDonogh scored but didn't have time to clock it after they made a catch in FG range. The Washington Post had to issue a score correction as well as their reporter had left the game and reported that Georgetown Prep won.

The insanity starts at 3:30 and it was way darker than the camera shows.

Two weeks later McDonogh would find themselves down 27-7 to Gilman at halftime only to come storming back and tie the game at 27 all. Unfortunately they'd go on to lose that one 34-27.

23 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

November 23, 2019

Cedar Hill shows complete dominance as Denton Guyer is trailing 27 - 7 at halftime but that’s not the worst of it; they are held to one score throughout most of the 3rd quarter to find themselves in a 41 - 14 deficit. 

And I haven't heard a peep about CHill's special teams coach since. 

Truth be told...Guyer should not have beaten CHill the 2 times they played this season.

But eh... Scoreboard. 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

At one point the largest comebacks in both college and pro history occurred under the same QB.

In 1984 Frank Reich led Maryland to a 42-0 win over Miami after trailing 31-0 at halftime.

In 1993 Frank Reich led the Bills to a 41-38 win over the Oilers after trailing 35-3 in the 3rd quarter. 

Frank Reich was the backup QB starting because of injury in both instances as he had the misfortune to play behind the only decent QB Maryland has ever had (Boomer Esiason) and then get drafted to backup Jim Kelly in Buffalo

Neil O'Donnell wasn't decent?

On 4/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

The Atlanta Falcons had New England down 28-3 in the third quarter of the super bowl and lost 34 to 28 in OT. 

Idk about worst blown lead statistically, but, as far as situationally, it's the worst blown lead I can think of lately.

Very sad. xD

I remember that.  It was awesome. 😎

• Haha 1