What happened to GSB this time?

Nolebull813

Just now, Wosinc said:

I didn’t see the whole post.  What dud BD post besides the score?

He posted a whole game thread about them, it’s only a scam school if it comes out of GSBs mouth if others post about them then LCa is just like any other school

I can see him mentioning flow streaming services , ok than iffy but definitely bannable, but the grease ball from Jersey was literally talking about a matchup between Texas and Virginia,, I get y’all despise him , I get it, he don’t help him self but for Christ sakes How the fuck RedFlag Block and GA96 still allowed to post on here is beyond me 

I feel like some posters can walk on water but others get banned for talking about high school football 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s fine, better than being two faced, some members are allowed to post threads about LCA  and others get banned for doing same thing 

it is what it is just don’t act like that’s not what’s happening right now

I’m not “acting like” anything.

There’s a big difference between posting a score and trying to market a product.

I think you know this.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Wosinc said:

There’s a big difference between posting a score and trying to market a product.

I think you know this.

I don’t know about you what when I watch teams I like to know as much info about the team , so excuse me for being curious about why someone is getting banned for posting info about a team 

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He posted a whole game thread about them, it’s only a scam school if it comes out of GSBs mouth if others post about them then LCa is just like any other school

I can see him mentioning flow streaming services , ok than iffy but definitely bannable, but the grease ball from Jersey was literally talking about a matchup between Texas and Virginia,, I get y’all despise him , I get it, he don’t help him self but for Christ sakes How the fuck RedFlag Block and GA96 still allowed to post on here is beyond me 

I feel like some posters can walk on water but others get banned for talking about high school football 

Have you asked? 

I’m sure the mods would rather not have to talk about it but I’m certain they would be more than happy to tell you the reason.

If you ask nicely.

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You shouldn't be allowed on the internet and ive been banned before jackass. You doing a lot of crying and moaning over other males. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

I think you know this.

Dude why even bother?  He has been acting this way for a while now.  Just go look at the Off Topic side and you will see the complete transformation.  I used to be shocked, but have now come to terms that he is what he is.  Not to mention hanging your hat on GSB?  Haha.  Carry on I guess.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don’t get mad because he just understands the irrefutable facts about Louisiana being an embarrassment, and you being a useful idiot that time and again proves that point for everyone to see 

When did you first realize your scamming buddy was missing and when did that panic mode kick in?

....30 minutes?

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude why even bother?  He has been acting this way for a while now.  Just go look at the Off Topic side and you will see the complete transformation.  I used to be shocked, but have now come to terms that he is what he is.  Not to mention hanging your hat on GSB?  Haha.  Carry on I guess.  

Bockhead813 is going to run his mouth right into a ban.

Just a matter of time!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So this is a national high school football board where we can’t talk about interstate games of national interest?  🙄

we jersey guys might want to just go back to an NJ forum

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, NJ2015 said:

So this is a national high school football board where we can’t talk about interstate games of national interest?  🙄

we jersey guys might want to just go back to an NJ forum

That’s what I’m getting at

only in 2021 are we banning people for posting about oos games 

and I thought posters from Middletown south were bad

I banned the guy again, for more than a couple of reasons. First, he was banned for spamming the site with links to his business, the schools connected with his business and the streaming site that he had contracted to limit where the schools connected to his business could stream games that were also connected to his business. 

That ban lasted until the end of the streaming season for his business and he knew and understood that he wasn't to be further promoting his business, the games connected to it or the streams that he held the contracts to. 

Not only did he come back and had been trying to play sly with mentioning teams connected to his business, he was also using some personal knowledge/info that he had collected, most likely with connections through his business in order to make at least one of our other members uncomfortable and feel like he was being stalked for  some weird reason.

I've been watching this activity as it went on, and yes @Nolebull813 has been a party to these "nugget" drops of information that pertain to another member. I've seen quite enough of that guy, his businesses and his use of that business to dig into other people's info and then "nugget drop" the shit on here and share it with another member or members behind the scenes so they are also pressing the member whose info they have dug up. That's some bullshit and I'll hammer some more people if they take to operating like that on here.

GSB himself was one of the main ones on here always complaining about people using his name and other stuff connected to him, even though he straight up let everyone know of who he was. I always went and cleaned it up like a good little do boy so he didn't have to feel uncomfortable or deal with it. Then to have him thinking he's being slick and sly as he was with another member's info was some sorry ass shit. 

I chose to use the LCA post as the straw that broke the camels back, but, as I said, there is more to it than just that. The same slick type activity that he's been doing sliding in schools like BS and USA and LCA and getting them credibility by matching them with actual established schools that have actual high school kids playing on them, is the same M.O. of being slick to continue pimping/mentioning/etc his stable of schools and games, and slyly drop nuggets of info that were directly connected to another member. 

He's slick and a shyster, and I've seen enough and dealt with his bullshit either complaints from him about people using his personal info or his own slick dropping of others info. 

done-and-done-finished.gif.80f50c7e7602b40426d6ab6caa016540.gif

Nolebull can join him if he wants as he's guilty of dropping the same members info on here in some slick ass shit way to let that member know they knew who he is.

We are not going to be doing that type activity on here.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3