Jt Daniels transferring again the trinity league special

Ga96

28 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Enough of being disrespected. He don't need no more college. New Orleans Breakers should give him his props and select him in their draft. Package deal...him and Bru McCoy.

I could see hurricaneNick trying to get onto their sidelines, with a Breakers umbrella of course.

image.png.54fc5e94eeeef4edcd5c670543911705.png

The USFL Draft IS coming up!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

JT’s going to be just fine. He’ll ball out at another P5 school and get drafted. MD will have two QB’s drafted in the same draft next year😂😂😂

Indeed.  Bookmarking this discussion for a later date.  A lot of crow will be eaten by the trolls in this forum.  Stay tuned. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Indeed.  Bookmarking this discussion for a later date.  A lot of crow will be eaten by the trolls in this forum.  Stay tuned. 

It’s kind of hilarious how it went from “Kirby fucks up with 5* qb’s over and over again” to just shitting on Jt. Jt has to stay healthy. That’s a problem that we can’t even argue against. If he’s healthy he’s one of the better QB’s in the country. He’ll put his nose to the grindstone and get to work. Big year for him next year. I’m definitely not worried about anything a low ends guys has to say about football. 

34 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s kind of hilarious how it went from “Kirby fucks up with 5* qb’s over and over again” to just shitting on Jt. Jt has to stay healthy. That’s a problem that we can’t even argue against. If he’s healthy he’s one of the better QB’s in the country. He’ll put his nose to the grindstone and get to work. Big year for him next year. I’m definitely not worried about anything a low ends guys has to say about football. 

I like JT. He definitely has to stay healthy.

As far as his time at Georgia, I never understood how you win the starting job in the preseason, get injured, then never get a fair shot at getting back the position you appeared to have earned once you're healthy. Especially after the SEC championship game. 

I kind of don't blame him for transferring in a way. I would have really preferred he stayed and fought for the position again though. 

Best of luck to him.

• Like 2