Maxpreps dynasty rankings

Ga96

25 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

California 4 privates and one public lol

Centennial has started kids that have lived in different counties. Including this past year. That’s a real public school! 

Hey, why are they so much better than Santiago, Roosevelt, corona high etc???? All of the most talented kids were born in cen10’s enrollment district right? Lmao 

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Everyone take notes from Georgia. You can reach the top without creating a recruiting factory and slapping a religion across the top.

Aren't Grayson and Colquitt on the list because they had short runs with transferred-up rosters that they wouldn't normally have?

Will either be there 5 years from now?

Doubt it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I think you mean 2010 Servite who got absolutely steamrolled by DLS. 2014 Servite sucked. 

Servite was really a good team in 2014 . They had the Oregon qb and some other pac 12 lineman , receivers,  I do believe . They played BG and DLS that yr. Score vs DLS at half was 19-17 .  Like I said, they weren't Bosco, cen10, but they were nowhere to the level of " sucking ".  Go ask Sammy, Lol !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Servite was really a good team in 2014 . They had the Oregon qb and some other pac 12 lineman , receivers,  I do believe . They played BG and DLS that yr. Score vs DLS at half was 19-17 .  Like I said, they weren't Bosco, cen10, but they were nowhere to the level of " sucking ".  Go ask Sammy, Lol !

They went 4-7 in 2014 and finished 5th place in the trinity league 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Aren't Grayson and Colquitt on the list because they had short runs with transferred-up rosters that they wouldn't normally have?

Will either be there 5 years from now?

Doubt it.

With the exception of one year, Grayson has been pretty strong since 2008, possibly 2007.  We opened in 2000 so that's not too bad.  We've won a lot of games since then.  I don't see us going away in 5 years.

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

They went 4-7 in 2014 and finished 5th place in the trinity league 

And I still stand on my post that they were much better than sucking. I didn't really follow them after DLS game, but I remember hearing they fell on hard times later in season . Pre trinity they had a good ball club

22 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Imagine thinking lowends deserves to be on the dynasty rankings. Just embarrassing. When was their last state championship? We have to coming up on 15-20 years. Just shit bad. Out of state recruiting transferred up lowends above Buford is comical.

Especially when the header explicitly states that it's based on the past five seasons.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite on this list is complete garbage. They’ve had one decent year in the last 10. Embarrassing of maxpreps really. 

Agreed.  The time period is clearly the past five years, and the Anaheim school has only performed at an elite level the past two seasons really.  Off the top of my head, I would say MV has a much better case to be on that list than the fry babies.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Max preps always has glaring mistakes in their rankings.  Not sure how DV is above WL 

Won three titles and once in the same bracket as DV.  Played 10 more games in the same time frame too.  

Strength of schedule?

Maybe since Duncanville has played St Johns, IMG, Mater Dei, and North Shore three times that has raised their rating enough to be over Westlake even without a title.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Strength of schedule?

Maybe since Duncanville has played St Johns, IMG and Mater Dei, that has raised their rating enough to be over Westlake.

L - should never help you in this type of ranking.  WL played in 10 more games in the same time frame ie playoff games won 3 titles 

• Like 1