UGA (Georgia) vs. Hook Em (Texas)

DevilDog

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

But they're so talented! The most talented Georgia team in a generation. Best recruiting classes.

Hard heads, soft asses and flat thumbs! 

I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. Everyone wants to come to RedZone's house for the holidays and every year RedZone is glad when everyone leaves even though he loves them......I was tired. 😄

That said. Georgia has wins over good Kentucky and Florida teams who both won 10 games this year and should end with good rankings. Possibly Top 10 finishes.

Kentucky and Florida took out the #2 and #3 Big 10 teams.....Kentucky beating Penn St surprised.

6 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Ga is just like the Falcons. Whenever there are expectations, they fold. They are only good when they have nothing to ,lose and fly under the radar. Almost always way overrated year in and year out. After LSU throttled them, it was clear to me they were nothing but a good football team. Nothing more. Because they played Bama in a close game while Bama's qb was hurt, all of a sudden all the sec and Ga guy start crying because they feel they are entitled to be in playoffs because they gave Bama a game and that they are in the sec. If they got a chance to play Bama a second time, Bama would beat them easily with a healthy qb. Also, Bama is very good, but this isn't a Great Bama team. They can be had this season because their defense is not one of their best. With that qb, offense is great, but we'll see if Clemson has an offense that can expose that secondary.

And yet there's DLS, but without DLS, you wouldn't have shit.

But Pac-12, no.... won't go there.

Give me a break,

BGW

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Ouch!

I like Klatt. His formative years in the media were here locally, where he grew up. Used to listen to him on the morning radio station -- he knows his shit.

His Dad was the football coach at Pomona High in the Denver suburbs, and Joel was the QB and a multi-sport athlete. He signed a baseball contract out of high school, tried it a few years, and then became one of those 25-year old college QBs at the University of Colorado. He put up some numbers in college and spent time in an NFL camp, but didn't make it at the top.

He has done extremely well in the broadcasting arena, surpassing his football and baseball exploits. He can be funny and at times self-deprecating, but most of all he is a sound analyst.

And he's right, Georgia should have kept quiet on Twitter.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I wasn't. Coach Herman stated they were not the best team Texas faced before the game and said they will be able to exploit them. 1. he was correct and 2nd he did.  He says OU is the best team Texas played.  The SEC is a good conference but they pad stats against. Two Bumb's (FCS) teams a year who sometimes challenge them on occasion.

Imagine if OU or WVU played Citadel at home or some other FCS teams imagine the damn Stats. Ga. Just proved what I've been saying.  Not disrespect the right respect.  Bama is a beast.  The rest are no better than anyone else. All day I heard on TV Missicreappi State had a top SEC defense.  The SEC have horrible offenses except for about 6 teams.  Look at their bowl history the last 5 years.  They have 1 yr where they looked dominate.  Translation that was an exception not the rule.  Iowa beat Miss. St. with that top SEC Defense. Just because your cousin can whip everyone's ass don't make you a bully.  They should be thankful UCF didn't have their QB today.  

Georgia played three teams they had no business scheduling.  Austin Peay (45-0)? Middle Tennessee(49-7). And U freakin’ Mass! (66-27).  Really hones your skills slapping these seals around.

UMass, whose SOS was 102nd in the country.  Opponent’s overall record of 73-76.

They finished 4-8 vs this powerhouse lineup.  And still hung 27 on the dawgs, speaking of defense.

And ECHS was pimping them 2 days ago.  “UMass is still a D1 school.”

Sure they are.  They lost to Maine a couple of years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Ouch!

that is awesome.....the truth hurts....when it hits you in the face.....he could have also added....Alabama and Clemson are once again in a class of their own....everyone else needs to close the gap on the field ....and for you GA stay off twitter until you win the big dance...

9 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

that is awesome.....the truth hurts.... ....and for you GA stay off twitter...

FIFY

Just stay the hell off there... period. Talking big like you deserved to be playing Clemson or Bama again. Soft ass fools. 

They're losing the games and the twitter war. Haha. 

Got one kid tweeting about transferring to Ohio State and Tate Martell killing him with one tweet. "Don't swing and miss twice homie" xD

C'mon now. Just fold up your twitter sheets and play football. Let your play speak for you and not your flat thumbs or big mouth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Everyone does this Twitter BS now a days athletes and non-athletes it's BS.... even our damn president... But I won't go into that.... 

It's the type of BS teenagers do.... Some people need to grow up.... 

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

FIFY

Just stay the hell off there... period. Talking big like you deserved to be playing Clemson or Bama again. Soft ass fools. 

They're losing the games and the twitter war. Haha. 

Got one kid tweeting about transferring to Ohio State and Tate Martell killing him with one tweet. "Don't swing and miss twice homie" xD

C'mon now. Just fold up your twitter sheets and play football. Let your play speak for you and not your flat thumbs or big mouth.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Everyone does this Twitter BS now a days athletes and non-athletes it's BS.... even our damn president... But I won't go into that.... 

It's the type of BS teenagers do.... Some people need to grow up.... 

Din't get me wrong, I don't mind twitter, and I don't mind people using it. 

Just don't be a damn clown. They're an embarrassment to UGA. Come off looking like the clowns they are didn't they? 

Nobody probably says shit if they win, but, they folded up after shit talking. Hell they were an embarassment for an entire half of football in the Sugar Bowl on prime time. 

UGA gear probably half price at Hibbett today. Hahaha. Sidewalk sales and shit. Hahaha.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well done, Horns....

Disgusted with the Dawgs, if this doesn't provide a bitter taste and motivation for the off season....

Well, I don't know what to say.

No EXCUSE for this. (failure to COMPETE).

Good night,

BGW

Should it not have happened last off season, after the National title game? 

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hating a whole conference seems harsh.... 

I mean I'm a Bucket

And I hate every other Big Ten team except Wisconsin.... 

Because Wisconsin always wins the Big10 west and we can always count on them to bend over and take it like a champ when we need a last minute rankings boost.... 

FIFY

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You have to wait for a certain win in a meaningless bowl game to say this same shit every 3-4 years.

Reality check... It didnt take Bama to beat the best in the Big12 last year

And GAs RBs got to "pad their stats" with over 150+ yards for both of them in barely double digit carries... I think Michel needed like 3 to hit 100+ yards.

Hard to take much from it when your best DB, best LB, & 2nd best DL dont even play. 

They shouldve have gotten into the trash talking... But the SEC backs it up every year.  The ACC has 2, but no other conference has more than 1 team thats been champion in the same time the SEC has had 4.

The MNC last year was ALL SEC, thatll NEVER happen for any other conference in my lifetime, and its happened twice the last 10 years for the SEC. 

@Sammyswordsman  Help a brotha out!

So now days, winning what basically amounts to 5th place is remarkable?

BTW, the Shorthorns should have hired Herman in 2014 instead of their PC hire. 

With Herman at UT, and Jimbo at Laggieland, I look for both teams to keep rising. Gonna be interesting to see who out recruits who in Texas.

Jawjuh had some key players missing last night, but that doeant take away from the Texas D making Fromm and company look average.

Sam Ehlinger is a beast.

Roll Tide