How Did You Find PrepGridiron.com

imaGoodBoyNow

16 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Here's how I remember it.  Some dude named Tommy Paine found an article in the NYT that talked about how there was a dedicated crew of about 600 posters following HSFB on a national level.  As a result  SteveP (aka Pappageorgio) who was a college scout (I miss that guy -- I learned a lot from him) started calling us the "Elite 600."  Steve P attracted some of his friends to the site, including Mark May who posted as Mr. Pigskin and Lou Holtz who was using  a Southern California name, but I can't remember what it was.

I know it was really them because one Saturday on College Game Day, Mark May gave an on air shout-out to SteveP and the Elite 600.  Also, there was a back door in the USAT system and you could read PM's between other posters...I never figured out who SteveP was, but others seemed to know.

😎😎😎

BGW

15 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

NB....I hafta tell ya....you're one of my favorite "clowns".   In my defense...I have always lived by the adage...why tell the truth when a perfectly good lie will suffice.  There is already way too many people who think they're some sort of guru who knows everything there is to know about high school football.   I see no need to take this stuff seriously.   Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  Nothing to see here....(Smile).

Gospel

Rufus>>

Now this is what’s called “laying it on thick”...

BGW

18 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

NB....I hafta tell ya....you're one of my favorite "clowns".   In my defense...I have always lived by the adage...why tell the truth when a perfectly good lie will suffice.  There is already way too many people who think they're some sort of guru who knows everything there is to know about high school football.   I see no need to take this stuff seriously.   Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.  Nothing to see here....(Smile).

Gospel

Rufus>>

Cmon now @Nolebull813 you got Dufus, the Man is a beast at giving you football information from windows 97 era but if you need football information for today’s teams lmao good luck.. he gives you a winner, and if they lose hel just say he was joking 

unlike @ORabidOne who tells you exactly how it is, no bullshit

23 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And he does a lot of that. The best times are when he corrects his own grammar.

xD

Almost.  This is kind of convoluted, but it demonstates what a twisted tool he is.  Follow along:

The best times are when he (often) makes a mistake

Then someone quotes him to point out the error.

Then he goes back and edits his original post to correct the error.

Finally he claims that the guy who originally pointed out his error introduced the error by editing the quote.

Now how sick do you have to be to do that?

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Almost.  This is kind of convoluted, but it demonstates what a twisted tool he is.  Follow along:

The best times are when he (often) makes a mistake

Then someone quotes him to point out the error.

Then he goes back and edits his original post to correct the error.

Finally he claims that the guy who originally pointed out his error introduced the error by editing the quote.

Now how sick do you have to be to do that?

Or... let's not forget this gem... "I meant to do that, to see if you would catch it"~ Block

BGW

• Like 3

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I was recruited to this site.  I was a 5* poster living my life until I got a an offer to come here and provide my talents.  I went over the contract with the wife and she was ok with it and here I am.  

Your welcome everybody.  ;)

You're welcome... 

Five star poster my tail. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I was recruited to this site.  I was a 5* poster living my life until I got a an offer to come here and provide my talents.  I went over the contract with the wife and she was ok with it and here I am.  

Your welcome everybody.  ;)

Nice 👍..

for me Preppy G had the Best Dental Package... it was a no brainer taking my talents to the Catskills

• Haha 1

I used to lurk the original national boards.   I remember @steeler01,  Canes, I think @zulu1128,  Louisiana dude Mr Clean, I think @nptb17was there, and some others.  Student sports or some shit (I forget).  I feel like those are the OGs lol.   Who else was around when Canes would argue that 2003 Carol City would work some of the other national teams at the time?   Or when the whole Lincoln vs STA game happened in 01 (mighta just been the FL board for that one)?    I only really started posting on Rivals.    

23 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I used to lurk the original national boards.   I remember @steeler01,  Canes, I think @zulu1128,  Louisiana dude Mr Clean, I think @nptb17was there, and some others.  Student sports or some shit (I forget).  I feel like those are the OGs lol.   Who else was around when Canes would argue that 2003 Carol City would work some of the other national teams at the time?   Or when the whole Lincoln vs STA game happened in 01 (mighta just been the FL board for that one)?    I only really started posting on Rivals.    

I was there.  I've been posting on these sites for more than a minute.  Who remembers the Tony Bianco poll?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Atleast Ohio don’t schedule no Lake Flaccid 

They will schedule International School of Broward, FL though......and other teams scheduled them as well.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/international-school-of-broward-pumas-(hollywood,fl)/football-fall-17/schedule.htm

This is why you will never be an "Elite 600" poster and in 15 years no one will even remember your name.

You got nothing. You started with nothing and will finish with less.