Hypocrisy

Eddyr2

Just now, steeler01 said:

Huh....... can you quote where anyone is fighting off transfers like you and goofball are for Texas?

A few have stated recruiting is illegal.

no one is denying transfers happen, I know some happen illegally.  

What is different is its easier to operate in the open where no, to limited restrictions on athletic transfers as opposed to where there are rules and schools can get probation for violations.  TX operates in the latter 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

A few have stated recruiting is illegal.

no one is denying transfers happen, I know some happen illegally.  

What is different is its easier to operate in the open where no, to limited restrictions on athletic transfers as opposed to where there are rules and schools can get probation for violations.  TX operates in the latter 

Easier to operate means nothing. 

Cali used to be the same way as Texas for transferring,  it was easy to transfer. I bent the rule myself(Not living in a school zone)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Easier to operate means nothing. 

Cali used to be the same way as Texas for transferring,  it was easy to transfer. I bent the rule myself

Having no restrictions means just that Steeler.. no restrictions, it means everything.  

Im still waiting on your extensive list of duncanville and Allen transfers for the past few years or so.  

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

Very few as I’m sure the marching band coach can prohibit a kid from transferring to a school with a better horn section.

Colonel, a bunch of kids move.  They move here and there, in state and out.  And the same family phenomenon that affects them can affect football player families as well.

There is a reason texas is home to some of the fastest growing counties and cities in the country.   That growth comes from ...moving.  😂 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Colonel, a bunch of kids move.  They move here and there, in state and out.  And the same family phenomenon that affects them can affect football player families as well.

There is a reason texas is home to some of the fastest growing counties and cities in the country.   That growth comes from ...moving.  😂 

Yeah, I’m not saying all TX transfers are for athletic reasons. I’m saying I believe a substantial number are, and the TX system (unintentionally) hides the real data  Families move in CA too. 

14 minutes ago, Texasball said:

35-14 one TD called back

The only thing that sucks more than vomit 🤮 recruited private schools are their 💩 ass little choir boy fans.

14-7 at half 14-14 in the 3rd. A BEAT DOWN dv put on in their own house if you ask me.

You led St. John’s by 7 at the half at your house? Best team ever!