Hypocrisy

Eddyr2

SJC was to show us how great these šŸ¤® privateā€™s are...

How did that shit work out?

transfers no transfers it doesnā€™t matter TX is KING DADDY of it all.

You little shit šŸ’© are so penis envy of everything from our reputation of being the best to our stadiums and massive fan base.

The truth on any year their isnā€™t pennyā€™s worth of difference in the top 5 vomit šŸ¤® teams across the country and the top five Texas teams . Especially not counting IMGĀ 

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

SJC was to show us how great these šŸ¤® privateā€™s are...

How did that shit work out?

transfers no transfers it doesnā€™t matter TX is KING DADDY of it all.

You little shit šŸ’© are so penis envy of everything from our reputation of being the best to our stadiums and massive fan base.

The truth on any year their isnā€™t pennyā€™s worth of difference in the top 5 vomit šŸ¤® teams across the country and the top five Texas teams . Especially not counting IMGĀ 

Iā€™ve seen you reference penises a few times on here now. Everything ok at home man? Ā You beat St. Johnā€™sĀ the gold standard of hs football, at home!!! You really showed us!!!! May we all bow down to your best team beatingĀ a team that now has 3 losses. Good losses Iā€™ll give ya that. Tune in to ESPNU Friday night if you have time.Ā God bless man!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Iā€™ve seen you reference penises a few times on here now. Everything ok at home man? Ā You beat St. Johnā€™sĀ the gold standard of hs football, at home!!! You really showed us!!!! May we all bow down to your best team beatingĀ a team that now has 3 losses. Good losses Iā€™ll give ya that. Tune in to ESPNU Friday night if you have time.Ā God bless man!

Lol dead ass ,, everyone was congratulating Dville on good game, and this šŸ¤” comes in here going on a rampage like someone was fucking his girl

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Like they have anything left in the tank. Ā MD proves nothing in this game. Enjoy the scraps.

i see yā€™all took bye week and they have played 5 of the best teams in the country now 6 without off week / nice scheduling MDĀ 

ps last game vs SFA means nothing playing East CoastĀ team well into the night on the west coast. Ā Nice scheduling again MDĀ 

LMFAO... Ā  The Mater Dei and St. Johns Bosco Cali blowhards are so desperate to try and validate their programs "FBS 4-Star and 5-Star" transfer move-ins for their Junior and Senior years or just for the football season. Ā LMAO.

Too funny..

Mater Dei Coach Rollison...."I hear people say that we had 21 transfers, the truth is we only had 11." Ā  LMFAO!!!! Ā Only 11!!!

It doesn't matter that those 11 are all 3-Star, 4-Star and 5-Star Prospects.. Ha-ha-ha.

But hey... Allen TX, Ā Katy TX, Ā SLC, TX have people moving into their city. Ā Ha-ha-ha

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol šŸ˜‚ these dudes are unreal if they donā€™t think there kids in Texas using a family members address to play for a certain team

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Do you realize that if a team, kid or a coach is caught doing that, the games played are forfeited? Do you realize that a couple of yrs ago, a parent made claim that this was happening at Katy. ForĀ a week it was up in the air if Katy was going to be playing in their playoff game. An investigation was held, it was ruled in Katy's favor. However if would have went the other way Katy wd have been out.Ā 

Recruiting doesn't happen down here. Move-in do all the time. Some for legit reasons some not. Some get caught some don't. Comparing it to what happens in SoCal and STA is asinine.

Ā 

• Like 4

Mater Dei started really scheduling a lot of OOS games right after the CIF changed the Transfer Policy and they could recruit up an All-Star team of FBS Prospects and they could stack the deck in their favor.

A lot of grown men pounding their chest and Peacocking around because they recruited up an All-Star team from FBS prospects that live within a 30 mile radius of their Private school.

Mater Dei Coach Rollison...."I hear people say that we got 21 transfers this year, Ā truth is we only got 11."

Just now, Texasball said:

Like they have anything left in the tank. Ā MD proves nothing in this game. Enjoy the scraps.

i see yā€™all took bye week and they have played 5 of the best teams in the country now 6 without off week / nice scheduling MDĀ 

ps last game vs SFA means nothing playing East CoastĀ team well into the night on the west coast. Ā Nice scheduling again MDĀ 

Alrighty one more time for ya. Do you knowĀ that st frances showed up in California on Wednesday for a game on Saturday?Ā Did st frances schedule this game months in advance so they could plan accordingly?Ā Do you thinkĀ that they were aware of the gameĀ time & thatĀ they were headlining a national show case before kick off? Sfa had 2 home games against inferior competition the two weeks before the game. Who do you think they were preparing for?Ā Do you know they played nobody prior to the MD game and came in completely healthy and believed they could win. No one claimed a disadvantage for a team with 25+ D1 kids until after the game was over.Ā Ā I understand if itā€™s not one thing itā€™s another. Maybe MD will struggle in the St. Johnā€™s game because itā€™s so far away from home and a little more humid. If we lose Iā€™ll be sure to blame the time difference! I guessĀ the victory for dv means nothing because Ā St. Johnā€™sĀ wasn'tĀ used to the heat or the time difference. See how silly that sounds. St. Johnā€™s took their bye before dematha and we took ours last week. What terrible scheduling right? Taking our bye after playing the #2 team in the nation and before traveling 3000 miles to play our next game is weak right? Well thenĀ I guess Dv is super soft for taking their bye after the St. Johnā€™s game and before playing a really tough Berkner team.Ā šŸ˜‰Ā Dv is good MD is good. Dv beat a team they were supposed to beat and MD willĀ do the same. All there is to it.Ā 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Itā€™s texas so itā€™s probably a hand written note on toilet paper with smile faces cause texas is illiterateĀ 

No you ignorant fuck it is not. We have had kids who went to Bell try and transfer to Euless. The coaches have to sign off on it. My sons freshman yr. I tried using my sisters address so my son could go to Euless Trinity. We were required to get a waiver from the district and again Bell coaches had to approve or he wd have had to sit.Ā 

Here is a thought. I dont try and know all the rules of that gauntlet of an 8 game season followed by 3 playoff games, you have in that HSF powerhouse of a state NJ.Ā  Because I dont live in Jersey. How about if you Ā try toĀ not tell us Texans how the rules work down here.

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Alrighty one more time for ya. Do you knowĀ that st frances showed up in California on Wednesday for a game on Saturday?Ā Did st frances schedule this game months in advance so they could plan accordingly?Ā Do you thinkĀ that they were aware of the gameĀ time & thatĀ they were headlining a national show case before kick off? Sfa had 2 home games against inferior competition the two weeks before the game. Who do you think they were preparing for?Ā Do you know they played nobody prior to the MD game and came in completely healthy and believed they could win. No one claimed a disadvantage for a team with 25+ D1 kids until after the game was over.Ā Ā I understand if itā€™s not one thing itā€™s another. Maybe MD will struggle in the St. Johnā€™s game because itā€™s so far away from home and a little more humid. If we lose Iā€™ll be sure to blame the time difference! I guessĀ the victory for dv means nothing because Ā St. Johnā€™sĀ wasn'tĀ used to the heat or the time difference. See how silly that sounds. St. Johnā€™s took their bye before dematha and we took ours last week. What terrible scheduling right? Taking our bye after playing the #2 team in the nation and before traveling 3000 miles to play our next game is weak right? Well thenĀ I guess Dv is super soft for taking their bye after the St. Johnā€™s game and before playing a really tough Berkner team.Ā šŸ˜‰Ā Dv is good MD is good. Dv beat a team they were supposed to beat and MD willĀ do the same. All there is to it.Ā 

How many Transfer does Mater Dei have on their football team this year? Ā  How many kids moved in to Mater Dei for their Junior or Senior year? Ā  Ā 

Let me guess.. Ā Only 2 Ā  Ā ha-ha-ha-ha.. LMFAO

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

How many Transfer does Mater Dei have on their football team this year? Ā  How many kids moved in to Mater Dei for their Junior or Senior year? Ā  Ā 

How many transferred out as soon as the season was over? I believe last yr or yr before last it was like 5 or 6?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Less then a Texas team:

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

Ā 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Dude MD had kids transf in for the football season, then transferring back to their original school after the season was over.Ā 

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

1Ā transfer starts on defense. Secondary LBā€™s and the D lineman - the one starter are all 4 year guys.Ā Bryce,Ā Zamora, yettsĀ and Christian DixonĀ play on offense, Zamora, yetts Ā and Dixon donā€™t start. Epps,Ā hudson and Williams (starting 3 receivers) & Ā the entire o line are 4 year guys. I know the idea that we start 22 transfers is heavy on your heart but itā€™s just not the case.Ā 

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dude MD had kids transf in for the football season, then transferring back to their original school after the season was over.Ā 

I know... Ā like the two (4-Star Prospects) (RB and DB) that transfered into Mater Dei for their Senior Season Fall Semester (Football Season) from Rancho Cucamonga High School.

Ohhhh... and went right back to Rancho Cucamonga for the Senior Spring Semester.

14 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

1Ā transfer starts on defense. Secondary LBā€™s and the D lineman - the one starter are all 4 year guys.Ā Bryce,Ā Zamora, yettsĀ and Christian DixonĀ play on offense, Zamora, yetts Ā and Dixon donā€™t start. Epps,Ā hudson and Williams (starting 3 receivers) & Ā the entire o line are 4 year guys. I know the idea that we start 22 transfers is heavy on your heart but itā€™s just not the case.Ā 

Sure sure.. "Wink-wink." Ā  Ā  Here is the bigger question. Ā  Where do all the Mater Dei transfers live? Ā  I bet it's a freaking 30 mile radius in every direction around the Mater Dei campus. Ā  Ā  In area that 20 High School in Houston or Dallas would be in. Ā LMFAO

31 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Haha they sucked

OMG.... people moved into Allen, TX.

OMG.... People moved into Katy, TX (One fastest growing areas in America)

OMG.... People moved into Southlake TX.

OMG.... People moved into Lake Travis or Westlake Tx (Austin)

OMG.... People moved into Cibolo and Judson TX (Military families).

OMG.... people are moving to places in Texas!! Ā Ā 

LMFAO

34 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

St. Frances isn't that good. Ā Collection of athletes with a lot of stars next to their names that aren't that well coached and mostly ride the back of how far their (Michigan commit) Running back can take them.

Plus.... it was very nice for Mater Dei to start the game for them at 8:30 Pacific Time. Ā  Ā Let's make sure those East Coast Baltimore kids are starting at game at almost freaking midnight there time.

Hey Mater Dei and you other California Private school "Recruited Up" -- ALL-STAR TEAMS loons.

Two questions?

1. Ā Where do all the Mater Dei players live? Ā  I bet you can draw a 30 Mile circle around Mater Dei and there is players that live outside that.

2. Ā  I see the Mater Dei tuition is approximately $16,000 (not including fees). Ā Do all the Mater Dei football players pay the full tuition?

26 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

St. Frances isn't that good. Ā Collection of athletes with a lot of stars next to their names that aren't that well coached and mostly ride the back of how far their (Michigan commit) Running back can take them.

Plus.... it was very nice for Mater Dei to start the game for them at 8:30 Pacific Time. Ā  Ā Let's make sure those East Coast Baltimore kids are starting at game at almost freaking midnight there time.

Ā Sfa knew 6 months in advance exactly what they signed up for. Of course you say they arenā€™t that good. I think youā€™re about the only person in America that thinks st frances isnā€™t very good but itā€™s fineĀ I expect that from you. Before the game there were tons of people rolling with sfa.Ā There was a 4 pm game before ours in which the east coastĀ team lost as well. (7pm kickoff their time is that too late?)Ā  Bosco just ranĀ it up on the #2Ā team from Hawaii in a 7 pm kick off Hawaii time (10pmĀ our time). Mustā€™ve beenĀ too late for the braves so they only scored 42 instead of 60. Sounds pretty stupid rightĀ