One reason for Atlanta transfers

Wildcat Will

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They both moved-in for football-related reasons. All xfers are equal. Jake Garcia= Steven Krajewski all day long. 

Except Jake Garcia and Steven Krajewski are not equal... 

Steven moved in the right way... no shady shit.... 

And was allowed to play at Colquitt because his transfer was legal

And his transfer was not football related. 

I believe @HawgGoneIt has said that his father was from Moultrie and wanted to move back... 

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because yall love to throw stuff around without knowing what's what.... 

The Michigan player to Colquitt was a Move in... 

The Alabama player was a move in.... 

A move in is still a transfer but not for the reasons you love to peddle around.... 

Learn the difference... 

man he moved in to HC’s house just so he can play at colquitt, how u coming, if that ain’t a transfer idk what is

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I believe @HawgGoneIt has said that his father was from Moultrie and wanted to move back... 

Both were transfers, though. All xfers are the same in the grand scheme of things. 

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

W-H-A-T ????

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both were transfers, though. All xfers are the same in the grand scheme of things. 

I disagree. There is a difference between Garcia and Krajewski. A big difference. 

The Krajewskis didn't lie. Steven sat out of Varsity and played JV until he earned his legit bona fide transfer eligibility. His family is still rooted in Colquitt County. 

The Garcias lied. Cheated the system and costed the team they came to a lot. Then jetted out like 🖕 and headed to Atlanta and probably got away with lying again but, we'll never know because nobody aside from the receiving school really kept a check on it. The school that's known for multiple transfers each year already. I doubt they even live within 1000 miles of the ATL now. 

So, yeah, big difference. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They both moved-in for football-related reasons. All xfers are equal. Jake Garcia= Steven Krajewski all day long. 

I can understand people thinking that  underlying all of it, the Krajewskis landed in Moultrie so Steven could play for Rush. 

I've talked to them numerous times though and I came away with this...

In general I believe they were looking to move south anyway, and checked into both Hoover and Moultrie but fell in love with the town, school and football program in Moultrie and ultimately selected here. 

I don't think football was the primary objective. Moving south away from that cold was. Football program and school system played a role as it does with most people looking to relocate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can understand people thinking that  underlying all of it, the Krajewskis landed in Moultrie so Steven could play for Rush. 

In general I believe they were looking to move south anyway, and checked into both Hoover and Moultrie but fell in love with the town, school and football program in Moultrie and ultimately selected here. 

I don't think football was the primary objective. Moving south away from that cold was. Football program and school system played a role as it does with most people looking to relocate.

I’m always inclined to put my faith in people with boots on the ground over distance-healing BS artists who don’t have a clue about the local terrain.

#iftheshoefits

#youknowwhoyouare

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I disagree. There is a difference between Garcia and Krajewski. A big difference. 

The Krajewskis didn't lie. Steven sat out of Varsity and played JV until he earned his legit bona fide transfer eligibility. His family is still rooted in Colquitt County. 

The Garcias lied. Cheated the system and costed the team they came to a lot. Then jetted out like 🖕 and headed to Atlanta and probably got away with lying again but, we'll never know because nobody aside from the receiving school really kept a check on it. The school that's known for multiple transfers each year already. I doubt they even live within 1000 miles of the ATL now. 

So, yeah, big difference. 

Meh. You’re forgetting one big part of the story. I’d bet your boy had a lot to do with the lying. 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Meh. You’re forgetting one big part of the story. I’d bet your boy had a lot to do with the lying. 

Clearly he did. It wasn't really relevant to my point though. 

I guess it's relevant to some other points I've been driving at though. Like if the parents are dishonest, and then the school looks the other way and just shoots the paperwork through... Unless someone files a complaint they just get to shit on the system. 

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A football decison is a football decison. I envy them regardless. I hope to be a southerner soon, myself. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Clearly he did. It wasn't really relevant to my point though. 

I guess it's relevant to some other points I've been driving at though. Like if the parents are dishonest, and then the school looks the other way and just shoots the paperwork through... Unless someone files a complaint they just get to shit on the system. 

My point was I don’t think the Garcia clan was hanging out in so cal and papa garcia said, “Hey! The state of Georgia is a backwards ass bunch of trailer trash fucks, let’s concoct a big ass lie so Jakey can play ball this fall! I’ll call rush! Those dummies won’t figure it out! Hold my beer!”

The point in all of this is everybody has recruited kids and if you think your school hasn’t your naive or dumb. One of twenty one. A broken rule is a broken rule. 

44 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

My point was I don’t think the Garcia clan was hanging out in so cal and papa garcia said, “Hey! The state of Georgia is a backwards ass bunch of trailer trash fucks, let’s concoct a big ass lie so Jakey can play ball this fall! I’ll call rush! Those dummies won’t figure it out! Hold my beer!”

The point in all of this is everybody has recruited kids and if you think your school hasn’t your naive or dumb. One of twenty one. A broken rule is a broken rule. 

Oh but they were. Covid killed their season so they immediately started looking for where to go. 

I don't think Rush calls them up and says hey folks come over here we'll fudge some paperwork. I think they call first. I think they look at the rules and concoct their own scheme... Rush may have known, probably even did, but, I imagine they were the instigators and Rush played dumb and looked the other way. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Tua family did the same thing.

• Like 1