Folsom remains the #1 in NorCal

frankyjames

14 minutes ago, DogPile said:

I love the Bulldogs to death, but this just shows how wrong the computer can be. It makes no sense.  Anyone consider the possibility of DLS/Folsom in the NorCal D1 Finals? Should St. Francis or Central run the table, they should get the privilege of being slaughtered by Mater Dei.

Central has already lost so they are not going to the open…. It will be SF, Serra or DLS….

The wildcard is now Los Gatos who is 6-0 and in the Same section as Serra and SF… If Los Gatos were to Knock off Both Serra and SF on their way to winning the section then they would go to The Open…

Based on DLS Beating Folsom by 3 TD’s already this will put Central in D1AA with DLS and Folsom will be in D1A against the NCS D1 Winner….

Folsom needs to Worry About Rocklin right now and although the SJS is the worst it’s been in years, let’s all keep in Mind that Folsom hasn’t even made the section finals since 2018….

Also, any updates on Folsom’s QB?… The Kid took a Massive hit and Looked pretty injured…. Doest Folsom have a Back up QB with D1 offers already?…

25 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Also, any updates on Folsom’s QB?… The Kid took a Massive hit and Looked pretty injured…. Doest Folsom have a Back up QB with D1 offers already?…

Yes he's on JV currently but they'll probably move him to Varsity if Tremaine is out. He's 6'5 with an arm. Rocklin would be a tough first game for him but I don't have much faith in their other backup qb. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Yes he's on JV currently but they'll probably move him to Varsity if Tremaine is out. He's 6'5 with an arm. Rocklin would be a tough first game for him but I don't have much faith in their other backup qb. 

I Hope Tremaine is OK… Never want to see a Kid get hurt and it looked pretty bad….

Rocklin is already playing with a Back up QB, how do you see this matchup going if both teams play back up QB’s?….

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I Hope Tremaine is OK… Never want to see a Kid get hurt and it looked pretty bad….

Rocklin is already playing with a Back up QB, how do you see this matchup going if both teams play back up QB’s?….

Rocklin is a tough match up for Folsom with their superior lines. DLS exposed Folsom's weak O line this year. If Tremaine is out this one is a bit of a coin flip. I'm rolling with Folsom since they haven't lost in league for a decade and should be pissed off from the DLS game but won't be shocked if Rocklin wins. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Central has already lost so they are not going to the open…. It will be SF, Serra or DLS….

The wildcard is now Los Gatos who is 6-0 and in the Same section as Serra and SF… If Los Gatos were to Knock off Both Serra and SF on their way to winning the section then they would go to The Open…

Based on DLS Beating Folsom by 3 TD’s already this will put Central in D1AA with DLS and Folsom will be in D1A against the NCS D1 Winner….

Folsom needs to Worry About Rocklin right now and although the SJS is the worst it’s been in years, let’s all keep in Mind that Folsom hasn’t even made the section finals since 2018….

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

You know the loser(Probably Pittsburg)of NCS top bracket can move on to a regional game.So maybe a Folsom Pittsburg regional rematch 

Yes, whoever Loses the NCS Open Game goes into the D1 Title Game so I agree it should be PITT Folsom which would make sense… It was PITT’s 1st game of the year, they should get another crack at Folsom….

I just fear PITT will do what PITT does and drop a game to someon in the playoffs that they should beat…. 🤣

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, THEOC89 said:

Yes, whoever Loses the NCS Open Game goes into the D1 Title Game so I agree it should be PITT Folsom which would make sense… It was PITT’s 1st game of the year, they should get another crack at Folsom….

I just fear PITT will do what PITT does and drop a game to someon in the playoffs that they should beat…. 🤣

I actually would not be surprised if Cal High is in the NCS Open final, not Pitt. Whoever loses, their season should be over at that point. Hate this loser moves on shit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

I actually would not be surprised if Cal High is in the NCS Open final, not Pitt. Whoever loses, their season should be over at that point. Hate this loser moves on shit.

Exactly!… SRV is playing well this year too, however they did lose to Modesto CC…. But like I said, PITT has a History of Dropping playoff games they should win….

Cal gets DLS this week and SRV gets DLS the Following week so we will see how good those teams are….

SRV plays Cal on 10/29, that would be a Good CalibPick Em game…. Remember, you are from Cali Too…. 🤣🍻

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I know. I don't post on that board but I check it out weekly. This shit has been going on for a looong time. Ban @frankyjames and it's so easy to spot his other troll accounts. 

The funny thing is- I am not any of the names you think I am. I only post from this name. The mods know this.

You guys are all spinning in circles. 

41 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Not so fast. They are currently losing to Rocklin.

I’m at the game. Rocklin leads 21-7 at half and receives the 2nd half kick. Both teams minus their starting QB’s.

Rocklin’s stud 6-5 QB has missed the past couple games after suffering a leg injury. I believe he’s out for the season. Tremaine was injured against DLS last week.

• Like 2