Folsom remains the #1 in NorCal

frankyjames

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

They’re still the number 1 public school north and east of Sacramento and within splash distance of Folsom Lake.

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

IDK, I'm not even convinced that Folsom is the #1 team in Folsom.

Folsom will Decline a game with Vista Del Lago next year just so they can keep their #1 in Folsom Ranking…. 🤣

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Rocklin really can’t be that much better right?  Folsom must have had their spirit broken by DLS.

Actually they are Much Better then Folsom, remember Rocklin’s starting QB is out for the season and they rolled up 40 points in Folsom….

They have great Size and are Very Physical, Big fast receivers that can catch and Their Defense is the real deal….

Last year Rocklin was thought of a real threat to beat Folsom, and Folsom pulled a Folsom Move and Cancelled their league game….

Rocklin Needed the Game moved from Friday to Sat and Folsom Declined and Cancelled the game and instead scheduled a lower level team that they Boatraced….

I watched the game tonight, although it was an awful broadcast, so I have seen Folsom play Twice against their 2 Best Opponents, and I can say this about Folsom…. They are Not a Well Coached Team….

They try to out athlete you and note to Folsom, they don’t have great athletes like they had in the past…. Rocklin Physically Dominated Folsom, this Folsom team will be lucky to make it to the quarter finals…. 

Rocklin Reminds me of SFMV…. If SF or Serra can hold on to the open bid, Rocklin vs DLS would be a Terrific Regional Play in game for D1A…. 🍻

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Rocklin really can’t be that much better right?  Folsom must have had their spirit broken by DLS.

They weren’t broken the last 3 regular season losses to DLS and never lost in section/league immediately after.

Rocklin is just a better team. And was last Spring when Folsom avoided playing them because they knew it too.

Rocklin ain’t DLS but their current team is physical up front and plays discipline defense and tackles relatively well. Something Folsom always struggles against.

It’s that simple. 

Give both teams their starting QB’s and Rocklin still wins.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I have nothing against Folsom but this is just hilarious because of Block. Winning!

I agree! I have nothing against Folsom football, the town or the people. This is all about Sybil/ Block, my joy is from him looking like a Giant Ass!! He won’t own this loss either, probably come up with something like “Folsom is the #2 public in Norcal and that’s still pretty good” or “Winning most of them”.

😂😂😂

• Like 1

Rocklin is very good this year. I was super impressed. Maybe their best team ever. As mentioned, Folsom’s lines are weak this year. Teams with good lines like DLS and Rocklin can get to Folsom’s qb’s and make them make mistakes. Folsom had a handful of starters out and not having Tremain was a huge loss. Rocklin still wins with fully healthy teams IMO. It would be great to see Rocklin vs DLS in the playoffs. 

Folsom will be back next year with a better team, but they need to fully focus on their lines IMO. 

@frankyjames Delete your account(s) from all sites and never come back. Folsom has a great program for a public school and you’re just a flat out embarrassment. Everyone is tired of your shit and I’m glad I don’t have to hear about who’s the best public in Cali anymore. Its not Folsom this year, not even close. The Folsom players and staff work their asses off and to have some clown not even affiliated with the program come on boards and talk endless crap is not fair to that program. 

I’ll be rooting for Rocklin to win D1 this year. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Rocklin is very good this year. I was super impressed. Maybe their best team ever. As mentioned, Folsom’s lines are weak this year. Teams with good lines like DLS and Rocklin can get to Folsom’s qb’s and make them make mistakes. Folsom had a handful of starters out and not having Tremain was a huge loss. Rocklin still wins with fully healthy teams IMO. It would be great to see Rocklin vs DLS in the playoffs. 

Folsom will be back next year with a better team, but they need to fully focus on their lines IMO. 

@frankyjames Delete your account(s) from all sites and never come back. Folsom has a great program for a public school and you’re just a flat out embarrassment. Everyone is tired of your shit and I’m glad I don’t have to hear about who’s the best public in Cali anymore. Its not Folsom this year, not even close. The Folsom players and staff work their asses off and to have some clown not even affiliated with the program come on boards and talk endless crap is not fair to that program. 

In the same fashion that Folsom was so overly hyped with the fake news from Sybil , now people can make the mistake and overly dismiss Folsom as being crap.  Losing Tremain was a way bigger loss for Folsom than Rocklin losing their qb 3 weeks prior, because Folsom is a one trick pony this year . The only viable running game they have  is when Tremain takes off and puts pressure on defense . With him out , Folsom lost 80 % of offense . Getting physically pounded in their coronation game as the new  # 1 team in Norcal , against a seemingly down Dela ,  and all the emotion and hype with it ( probably Folsom's biggest game ever ) , Folsom was a shell of themselves vs Rocklin . Credit Rocklin just waiting to pounce on them . After that huge disappointment in getting beat the way they did , now having to go on road deflated , losing their offense , yea , Folsom is far from elite . But I still would like to have seen them play an SFA , Serra, Rocklin, when healthy . Their passing game would have put so much pressure on those teams . I think if circumstances were reverse , where the other teams were coming off a huge loss to Dela, and losing their offense , going on the road to play  a really good team just waiting to pounce , outcome would probably be exact opposite for Folsom . But because of trash like Sybil, everyone is rejoicing over Folsom's demise

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Huh? A league rival and you’ll be rooting for them. What the hell is wrong with you kid????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

In the same fashion that Folsom was so overly hyped with the fake news from Sybil , now people can make the mistake and overly dismiss Folsom as being crap.  Losing Tremain was a way bigger loss for Folsom than Rocklin losing their qb 3 weeks prior, because Folsom is a one trick pony this year . The only viable running game they have  is when Tremain takes off and puts pressure on defense . With him out , Folsom lost 80 % of offense . Getting physically pounded in their coronation game as the new  # 1 team in Norcal , against a seemingly down Dela ,  and all the emotion and hype with it ( probably Folsom's biggest game ever ) , Folsom was a shell of themselves vs Rocklin . Credit Rocklin just waiting to pounce on them . After that huge disappointment in getting beat the way they did , now having to go on road deflated , losing their offense , yea , Folsom is far from elite . But I still would like to have seen them play an SFA , Serra, Rocklin, when healthy . Their passing game would have put so much pressure on those teams . I think if circumstances were reverse , where the other teams were coming off a huge loss to Dela, and losing their offense , going on the road to play  a really good team just waiting to pounce , outcome would probably be exact opposite for Folsom . But because of trash like Sybil, everyone is rejoicing over Folsom's demise

Great post. I hate to use injuries as an excuse because it’s football and those things happen all the time. But with no Tremaine they had zero offense. I still firmly believe these are the worst lines on both sides they’ve had in a long time. Their frosh and jv teams are undefeated and have hardly been challenged so the future is bright but I don’t see them winning state this year. 

Just now, Cossacks said:

Huh? A league rival and you’ll be rooting for them. What the hell is wrong with you kid????

You may not know this but I’m an SJS fan. I stick up for Folsom on this site cuz I was tired of seeing the same poster (Samantha) crap on them for 10 years straight. He has an unhealthy obsession with them especially when Folsom was light years better than Servite until recently. This is before block ever even knew about this site. I do root for Folsom but if they lose I don’t lose sleep over it. Folsom hasn’t really had a league rival for the past 10 years so yes I will be rooting for Rocklin to win state since they are the best team in SJS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You may not know this but I’m an SJS fan. I stick up for Folsom on this site cuz I was tired of seeing the same poster (Samantha) crap on them for 10 years straight. He has an unhealthy obsession with them especially when Folsom was light years better than Servite until recently. This is before block ever even knew about this site. I do root for Folsom but if they lose I don’t lose sleep over it. Folsom hasn’t really had a league rival for the past 10 years so yes I will be rooting for Rocklin to win state since they are the best team in SJS. 

Being a fan of a whole section It’s kind a like that SEC fandom thing. You just pick a bunch of teams and ride the winners?

Off to the fan store, gotta grab my Dodgers gear for today….NL West Pride  😂😂😂. Just busting your balls a bit! 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Being a fan of a whole section It’s kind a like that SEC fandom thing. You just pick a bunch of teams and ride the winners?

Off to the fan store, gotta grab my Dodgers gear for today….NL West Pride  😂😂😂. Just busting your balls a bit! 

Lol. I used to root for Grant back in the day before their program went to poo. I still love Folsom but Block makes it hard.