BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

You've looked like a little kid in this thread, guessing what happened, guessing who was involved, desperately trying to figure out names so you can throw them out there. Being correct at times, being wrong just as often, you are obviously grasping at straws. You are curious what 16 year old took it too far on another kid in an already ridiculous "bodies" or "slappies" initiation hazing incident, and you look silly doing so.

image.png.f318fca8ef26ab3301160d81a9db9e59.png

image.png.daa74bf419ae4f804fde6b6e4c6e2e8a.png

Got it Max. Just dismiss me as a troll because my reasoning and logic upsets you. Okay. ❤️

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Again, I’d have to care what a meth rat thought in order to take offense. 

You don't have to care because this has nothing to do with YOU whatsoever. This is bigger than little nicky.

You are just a fanboy punk who post millions of mater dei photos........and, like mater dei you hope this all blows over so you can start back hamming.

Just now, RedZone said:

You don't have to care because this has nothing to do with YOU whatsoever. This is bigger than little nicky.

You are just a fanboy punk who post millions of mater dei photos........and, like mater dei you hope this all blows over so you can start back hamming.

No shit it has nothing to do with me. Never said it did. Gave my opinions. Good grief dude you’re out of it. Get help. I’m not a fanboy punk like yourself, I’m an alumnus of the school and booster. & no I don’t hope this blows over. If you could read at all you’d understand I’ve called for accountability and complete turnover if the allegations are true. Get a grip bum. 

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No shit it has nothing to do with me. Never said it did. Gave my opinions. Good grief dude you’re out of it. Get help. I’m not a fanboy punk like yourself, I’m an alumnus of the school and booster. & no I don’t hope this blows over. If you could read at all you’d understand I’ve called for accountability and complete turnover if the allegations are true. Get a grip bum. 

Your opinions suck.

There is a kid in the story with a busted up face and brain thanks to your kind....only it's not a story, it freakin' reality.

Accept it. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

What about them? Bad shit happens most everywhere.

I was talking about schools that reached levels of success on the football field, and apparently the program gets a bit too big for it's britches, feeling a blind eye might be turned as long as they bring that spotlight and notoriety to the school. Sounds like that is happening at MD. I know it happened here locally.

@maxchoboian 

Way back in the day, when MNW played SLC, an author of a piece about the game wrote something that I kinda didn't want to believe at the time, but it stayed with me.  He was a big MNW fan, but he had a lot of concerns about their rise to football prominence:

"No, I’m worried because nothing could be less constructive for Northwestern—or any high school, for that matter—than to become a “national program.” After a decade following prep sports, I can say this with confidence: When a dynasty emerges in high-school sports, there’s probably something crooked going on."

We'll see what happens here, but the claim has panned out more often than I would've wanted to guess back in 2007.

https://slate.com/culture/2007/09/sex-scandals-stadium-sponsors-national-tv-and-more-reasons-to-boycott-big-time-high-school-football.html

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Your opinions suck.

There is a kid in the story with a busted up face and brain thanks to your kind....only it's not a story, it freakin' reality.

Accept it. 

you sound like Edith Bunker, running hot and cold, going thru The Change

it's all about you

it's not about you

it's guys like you and your kind who made this possible--so, it's about you

V Barbarino:  I'm ssssoooo confused

9 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

This all just gives fuel for the anti football crowd and how football creates a bad culture in the schools for antisocial and unacceptable behavior. Not to mention schools that have mercenary students who's only existence in the school is to play football or otherwise they would not be there.

These students tend to think they are above the rules and are doing the school a favor for being there. It's quite the interesting dynamic for High School. It became acceptable in the Universities due to the big money involved not sure what the high schools gain for breaking/bending rules or traditions for gridiron glory.

Typically when the football programs starts to overpower the school it implodes and then the schools cut back and make changes to scale back the program. We will see what happens in the Trinity League over time. Will it do like MIAA and others or continue on this path of an arms race ending in self destruction in the name of some fake national glory or will they go back to their stated mission as a school and league?

stick to insulting people.  what you attempted above was way above your pay grade.  say as little as possible.  that was 15 yards of total gibberish stretched out for all to laugh at.  i wouldn't hire you to work in a pet store

5 hours ago, PlayTheGame said:

Yes I'm guessing the kids name. Nobody except parties involved has the answer that's why I'm trying to infer. So? None of the greatest detectives in the world ever has the answers in the beginning, they all guess.

Don't you think it's weird MD's offensive coordinator Dave Money who is a legend in their program just quietly disappeared without anybody saying anything?

Again, why you have to be so mean max? :(

They're kids man. If people wanted their names out, they'd have released them. 

The names don't really matter much to be honest. It's the situation that's at issue.

Apparently this thing is normal enough to happen there that some kids never even look up from their phones while it's going on. That's the big bombshell in it to me. All the other stuff is bad, but, apparently the video shows kids just continuing what they're doing like there isn't some weird fight going on in the same room with them. 

These are minors and there's a reason their names aren't released to us. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

stay strong.  let the morons moron, and take your time getting back to them. 

a punk took it too far, and the school circled its wagons.  not your issue, and not a judgment on the entire school or all its students.  nothing you have to explain.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I see the anti catholic agenda going on in this thread and I will not stand for hypocrisy on here. When public schools are just as bad , in some cases way worse 

Where is the anti-Catholic agenda? Help me see it. 

I've put my foot down on calling the pope a pedo and such as that which is clearly hateful speech against Catholics. 

Just simply discussing some alleged crime and subsequent coverup that happened at a Catholic school isn't a clear anti-Catholic agenda. 

You and others beat the shit out of Colquitt for years on end about Rush, and then when he got ousted of course there you were again. Nobody was crying that you had some anti-something or other due to that. 

Anyway, show me the anti-Catholic agenda that you're seeing so clearly. 

It's nobodies fault that the church has a history of covering up stuff and simply can't outrun their own history. 

• Like 3

the name of the kid is player 2

p2 starts the Body.  starts losing the Body.  thus starts hitting to the face.  starts slamming.  starts hitting to the face some more.

i'm more annoyed at the p2 than MD.  in the street, p2's actions were fine, leaving aside he challenged a cat 50-60 pounds lighter who wasn't looking for it.  

you go to the body till someone quits--thems the rules.  Andrew Golota essentially quit by hitting Riddick Bowe in the balls.  I'd argue that p2 quit by going to the head and wrestling.  if you're handling p1, no need to go outside the torso.  p2 quit--p1 was bring too much pressure and pain, and it wasn't ending.  cop said they were going blow for blow till p2 clipped p1 twice in the head.  

throw p2 off the team, and move p1 to rover

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

"this has nothing to do with YOU whatsoever"

"There is a kid in the story with a busted up face and brain thanks to your kind"

what you said 60% of the time makes sense every time

4 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Something I mentioned earlier…

7F6EB34B-BEAA-4D0A-96E1-81049A21F910.jpeg

just going off a mere tweet and having learned at the feet of Old Twerp, my guess is that she saw that telling the truth was a no-brainer.  call p1's dad.  get p1 medical attention.  discipline everyone involved.  don't make p1 the pariah.  Don't suspend p1.  tell p2d2's day to screw off if he doesn't like it.  just take some medicine; it's less than what's coming now.

but they probably were most worried that p2d2's dad and p2d2 would out the Body ritual, and expose garbage and skeletons that all good teams have.  throw my boy under the bus--no way, his dad would say.

or maybe not.  

• Like 1