GOW: No. 3 SJB, 3 vs. No. 5 STA, 9 F OT

PrepGridiron

Who Will Win?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins when SJB travels to STA on 8/25.

• St. John Bosco Braves
    • St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders
    • S. Florida Rain

49 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

ESPNU and a beer run is looking like the plan.  

Gonna make a beer run for post game beers soon...Is it about time to commit to fall beers? I haven't transitioned from summer brews yet.... .......Gametime, I'll probable make some skyline chili, then walk to La Salle for the game. I no longer get Espnu, so no DVR, but damn I wanna watch that game too. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I hate watching two big time teams playing in rain.  Takes away from the game.  

No team should travel to South Florida in late August or early September for a football game.  Hurricane season. 

Fucking clouds are just stalled now.  Still hours away but not looking good.  Temp is way down also.   Hopefully during 7 - 10 pm there will be light to no rain with some clouds movement.  Wind should be minimal unless a thunderstorm spools up.

18 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Prolly bout 3 hours ago....;)

You are always well stocked -- Whatcha got in the fridge for this one Cossacks?  You know it's real when 1dayPGA is breaking out the Pliney's.

I've not yet decided, but as I will be coming off the golf course about half hour before kickoff, I'm leaning toward a summer blend - Maybe a Pelican out of Tillamook Ore, that I discovered last week, or an Allagash White out of Maine.  Allagash has a tripel, so the alcohol content of that one will match the magnitude of the game...You'll get a full report in the game thread (cuz beer talk is legal on the main forum B|).

Pliny can only come out for a big OOS game which STA vs SJB is worthy or the State Championship.:)

Pliny.jpg.f2aab25d438c2b0247887e7e02341356.jpg

• Like 1