Da Best RB in college Football this year

FreeBird

Navy, Tennessee State, NC State and Central Michigan. 

If he didn’t have those numbers against those teams something would be seriously wrong. Let’s see him vs Ohio State. Not saying he’s not good or won’t do good against them, but let’s reserve judgment. 

If this was high school he would have just been playing top Louisana teams. The preseason is over. Time to put the big boy pants on! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@RedZone now we know why Logan diggs quit on his team and ran to the transfer portal just to be a backup on a worse team

To be fair, Logan Diggs played in a bad football state and to make matters worse, his coach ran from any real competition so he wasn’t prepared. Another injustice these “leaders” invoke when they play the worst of the worst. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Navy, Tennessee State, NC State and Central Michigan. 

If he didn’t have those numbers against those teams something would be seriously wrong. Let’s see him vs Ohio State. Not saying he’s not good or won’t do good against them, but let’s reserve judgment. 

We get to see a real test how good he is this week against @hardhit1 @TheMaximumHornetSting OSU

ND by 17

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

IMG_0265.jpeg

My first game was near the tail end of Notre Dame’s run in the early 90s and my dad told me this joke on the way to the Coliseum. I’m sure you’ve heard it, but it never hurts to tell it again —

A man was sitting in a bar watching the Notre Dame vs USC game with his dog when the final whistle blew and the Irish came out on top. The man’s dog started doing howling like a wolf and doing backflips in excitement when the bartender walked over and asked the man “Hey, what’s the deal with your dog?!” “Oh, he’s a huge Notre Dame fan. He does this every time the Irish beat USC,” the man replied. “Oh wow! That’s incredible! But what does he do when USC wins?” asked the bartender. The man stopped to think for a minute before just shrugging his shoulders and saying “Shit, I actually have no idea… I’ve only had him for twelve years.”

Best rivalry in football. Estime & Co. bout to wax that ass, son.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Who’s got the Better QB? who’s got the better OLine?Whos got the best RBs? 

FF25C8D9-6E7C-449E-B04B-AC08F18AB1DD.gif

Well, over the last couple of weeks, McCord has a higher passer rating.  And let's not forget that Hartman is the guy with 26 INTs in the last two seasons. TWENTY-SIX.

ND has the o-line advantage, though it looks like Ohio State's o-line might be getting things together. Only given up one sack so far. NC State dropped Hartman four times.

Estime's having a great season, but Ohio State has studs going four deep. We'll see if Ohio State's D really is improved this season and if Estime has just been running through nobodies. FWIW, against Ohio State last year Estime ran 9 times for 21 yards...