Some California news

Ararar

12 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Southern Nevada teams were playing teams from Southern California weekly back in the 1940’s through the 1960’s. In fact Boulder City (Nevada) won the CIF SS lower division back in 1949. And Basic High (Nevada) was the CIF SS runner up five years later. 

8772647E-7750-42F4-BFAB-05043C505423.thumb.jpeg.6dd7436ddedf82d1fa883a5b2e1a001c.jpeg

Well hell 

lets do this then and make the greatest league and playoff division in the history of HS football 🏈 

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

That’s a misguided elitist thought.  But, let’s just take it a step further.  How about removing all the non-catholics players from TL teams?

All of the students (and all people of Good Will) are Catholic whether they know it or not...

my comment had more to do with removing one team from the League to make room for BG. The  predecessor to the Trinity League didn’t not include OLu or JSERRA, so it would make sense to remove one of them. OLu being the only non-Catholic schools they would end up being the odd man out. I would be a fan of a 8 team league since it would limit OOS games.

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Nobody relevant I am sure, otherwise Sondy would have made more of a big deal about it...

Although he does seem to like SJB better then MD....🤣🤣

Surprised because I thought Transfers didn’t have to sit out at Private Schools anymore...

You’re tell me the writer for the LA times hyped up the team from LA County more then the one from Orange County? It’s almost like this is profit driven...

• Haha 1