Some California news

Ararar

18 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Narbonne pretty dominating over Buchanan.  Buchanan excellent at blocking PAT’s though👍

Narbonne looks legit!!!.... I thought they would be rattled by the whole investigation thing but they are taking care of Business.....

If they stay eligible D 1-AA will be Brutal, San Diego and Folsom are in trouble....

With that All Star Team, Narbonne should be in the “Final 8” in So Cal for the Open....

Assuming they don’t have to kick of course!!!...🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Narbonne looks legit!!!.... I thought they would be rattled by the whole investigation thing but they are taking care of Business.....

If they stay eligible D 1-AA will be Brutal, San Diego and Folsom are in trouble....

With that All Star Team, Narbonne should be in the “Final 8” in So Cal for the Open....

Hopefully,  they play in D1-AA.

33 minutes ago, old_e said:

Hopefully,  they play in D1-AA.

They will be in D 1-AA because they are in the City Section who plays San Diego or Southern Section D2 to go to D 1–AA....

If Narbonne stays eligible it will be really interesting what happens.... The So Cal playoffs are going to be Awesome!!!!

On 8/23/2019 at 3:39 PM, Eddyr2 said:

he a great player, should be fun watching him go against the MD OLine.

There were certain things going into this game I was most interested in and the matchup between Myles and Foreman is what I focused on mostly while watching the game. Safe to say that Myles is back and this bodes well for the team. Korey Foreman is an absolute beastly stud and Myles pretty much neutralized him. This in his first game after a major injury last season.

• Like 3