Some California news

Ararar

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I wonder if San Clemente agrees with that.

That's Exactly My Point, CDM has already Beaten a Team in San Clam that will be a Top Type of seed in D2... 

@bigrobstercraws is right, the size of their lines is an issue, so Being competitive in D1 would be a Stretch, but I think they would be in the Finals or Semis at least in D2.... :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

That's Exactly My Point, CDM has already Beaten a Team in San Clam that will be a Top Type of seed in D2... 

@bigrobstercraws is right, the size of their lines is an issue, so Being competitive in D1 would be a Stretch, but I think they would be in the Finals or Semis at least in D2.... :) 

IMO, they'd be a D2 semi-finalist undone by a superior front. 
San Clam doesn't have the beef upfront either. 

26 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

San Clam lacks beef upfront. This year's Triton team is basically a poor man's CDM. Great skill guys, just a notch or two below CDM without much upfront. 

CDM does lack overall size, but they are significantly better upfront than a year ago. Almost all returning starters on both sides with an offseason in the weight room. They have a D1 prospect on both lines. 

They would not get steamrolled by JSerra like they did last year, it would be much closer. A few of those guys were sophomores starting there first varsity game ever against a TL team. They have come a long way.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Too bad they couldn’t swap out LBP for MV.  

That is the Game we all want to see and I am surprised it is not Happening... If you are scheduling all CA teams, it doesn’t get any better then that!!!....“The Real CC” once again proving “We will play anyone”....

Will be pulling for Cen 10 in all those games except for DLS!!..🤣🤣

Looks like DLS will be dumping Folsom for some “Real Competition” Next Year!!!...🤣🤣🤣....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

DLS will do to Cen10 what SDCC did and that is outscore them.... DLS won’t need the help of the refs though!!!...🤣🤣

I hope it’s not going to be at Cathedral as part of an honor bowl matchup.  There could be that secret Catholic handshake agreement LOL.  Honestly, I’ve seen too many games in SD to ever trust any officiating south of Temecula.  

Wherever they play, I’ll be there looking forward to it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I hope it’s not going to be at Cathedral as part of an honor bowl matchup.  There could be that secret Catholic handshake agreement LOL.  Honestly, I’ve seen too many games in SD to ever trust any officiating south of Temecula.  

Wherever they play, I’ll be there looking forward to it.

HA!!!... Dude, that is what I thought is it would be an Honor Bowl Match up Down in SD... I think it is likely because I am Assuming that SDCC is playing at Cen10 next year....

In San Diego, they will certainly call enough penalties against both teams to even it out!!....🤣

51-50 DLS... Only if Logan settles in a QB of course!!...🤣🤣

What a phenomenal Rumored schedule for Cen10... The only So Cal Coach that is in the Level of Rollo is Logan...

With all due respect to JNegro... Since Logan beat Negro in Back to Back Title games, he gets the Nod as #2 To Rollo in So Cal!!!...🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Sounds like Cen10 2020 schedule is done (pending final approval) and it a great one!

vs Mater Dei

vs De La Salle (neutral site game TBA) 

vs Cathedral Catholic 

at Jserra 

vs Long Beach Poly 

Hello, Folsom!

You see this?

Is this mic on? 🎤 🎤 🎤 

🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 🦗 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Sounds like Cen10 2020 schedule is done (pending final approval) and it a great one!

vs Mater Dei

vs De La Salle (neutral site game TBA) 

vs Cathedral Catholic 

at Jserra 

vs Long Beach Poly 

Wow, did not even hear whispers about this one.  Nicely done CEN10.  They have some seriously tough teams on that schedule.  

• Like 1