Some California news

Ararar

13 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

i also find it very shocking that, a new Maxpreps post, was asking if the 2021, last years MD team, is the greatest HS football team of all-time, seriously? That team doesn't even come close to the 2017 MD team, which never trailed in a single game all season long.

I'll take the 2019 and last years team over the 2017 team. The 2017 team didn't play the competition the above mentioned played

16 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Greg Biggins said "it should be feisty". 😂

Is feisty a code word for blowout?  I wouldn’t read too much into MV’s victory over Cen10.  The Huskies picked the wrong night to lay an egg and MV did what they needed to do to win.  Logan passed on a short field goal to tie the game and I heard a lot of fans moaning.  
MV will put up a fight for about a quarter and then SJB will roll from there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Is feisty a code word for blowout?  I wouldn’t read too much into MV’s victory over Cen10.  The Huskies picked the wrong night to lay an egg and MV did what they needed to do to win.  Logan passed on a short field goal to tie the game and I heard a lot of fans moaning.  

That's another reminder about Negro, it's a habit of his to pass on field goals, many people have speculated that if he wasn't like that, it's possible CC might have won a Natty, an MNC in 2015, or might of upset MD in last year's playoffs when they played a much closer game against MD

4 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

That's another reminder about Negro, it's a habit of his to pass on field goals, many people have speculated that if he wasn't like that, it's possible CC might have won a Natty, an MNC in 2015, or might of upset MD in last year's playoffs when they played a much closer game against MD

At first I was trying to figure out what kind of drugs you were taking tonight (or not taking) and then I realized you mean Logan and not Negro.

And FWIW, Cen10 didn't lose to DLS in 2015 because of Logan's unwillingness to kick the ball.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

At first I was trying to figure out what kind of drugs you were taking tonight (or not taking) and then I realized you mean Logan and not Negro.

And FWIW, Cen10 didn't lose to DLS in 2015 because of Logan's unwillingness to kick the ball.

Well I remember there was a key moment in last year's playoff game against MD, in which CC refused to kick a field goal and they were in very easily field goal range

11 hours ago, On2whls said:

What is it with this man and not kicking field goals?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, On2whls said:

You were right all along saying that Cen10 was not a top 10 team nationally . I thought somewhere 15-25 , but I think you may have been right at 25-35 . Will never know

3 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Cen10 will be fine. Tough loss last night, MV played well. Cen10 was missing some key players and inexperience caught up to them. This an interesting off-season coming up for them. 

That sequence at the end of the second quarter where they failed to score twice from inside the 25 I think gave MV the confidence they needed after falling behind. 
MV really stuck to their plan to stop the run and on offense burned up a lot of clock.  That’s how you stop Cen10, but it’s easier said than done. 
Yup, lots of holes to fill next year.  QB is the biggest one.  Will be interesting to see what materializes there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

That sequence at the end of the second quarter where they failed to score twice from inside the 25 I think gave MV the confidence they needed after falling behind. 
MV really stuck to their plan to stop the run and on offense burned up a lot of clock.  That’s how you stop Cen10, but it’s easier said than done. 
Yup, lots of holes to fill next year.  QB is the biggest one.  Will be interesting to see what materializes there.

ya, they say MD returns 19 starters next year, i wonder how many starters return for Bosco and CC next year