Sad state of affairs for Prepgridiron

Fred

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If you get a 34 you’re killing it Buddy. 

She just wanted to take the act so we will see what happens. 

I really don't want to take it tomorrow, but I kinda have to. I hope my SAT score will be good enough to cover for a potentially bad score on tomorrow's ACT. A little weird that I'm taking it at Parkview tomorrow and then Parkview plays at North Gwinnett in football next week.

I bet she'll do perfectly fine. If she did that well on the practice tests, she'll do as good or better on the real one.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I really don't want to take it tomorrow, but I kinda have to. I hope my SAT score will be good enough to cover for a potentially bad score on tomorrow's ACT. A little weird that I'm taking it at Parkview tomorrow and then Parkview plays at North Gwinnett in football next week.

I bet she'll do perfectly fine. If she did that well on the practice tests, she'll do as good or better on the real one.

Why would you bother with the ACT of you crushed the SAT? Doesn’t make sense. 

Good luck man. You’ll be fine. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why would you bother with the ACT of you crushed the SAT? Doesn’t make sense. 

Good luck man. You’ll be fine. 

I took the SAT two weeks ago so I don't know my score yet. That's why I'm taking the ACT. My parents want me to do both regardless and just submit the higher score.

Thank you! Good luck to your daughter as well!

20 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Our All-American (@ECHS05) went down with an apparent season ending injury and we replaced him with the 3rd string true freshman @ngdawg)

@Horsefly hasn’t been around. @DevilDog hasn’t been around. Where’s @steeler01? Where’s @PrepGridiron? My old pal @Pops? how about @Omaha Vol? @MC Rockets

This board has lost a ton of the key members so far this year. That is a way bigger part of why it’s declined than Rufus/Larry cussing (which is hilarious because they’re like 100) or GoodBoy making sexual advances (which I’m for because he’s funny) 

I still chime in once in a while. This season just sucks with only half the country playing. The No Nonsense poll will look drastically different, plus no Pick’em contest. 

I really only cuss when the Guzzlin’ Guru says something idiotic (which he always does). Lol

• Haha 2

Sports in general are just adding to the conflict, not a distraction from it.  People will come back, but this fanless caricature of games is not exciting anyone.  I may not even go to Gaffney games this year.  Only tickets sold online every week, first come, first serve.  No preference for booster club donors.  Have to pick up tickets at limited times during the week when I work.  Just another aggravation.

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nope! They had her going to Lovejoy, I think it was, and Mama said fuck that we’re going to Gods country and she can take it there!

I got all excited thinking we were headed to Baton Rouge and when she said Knoxville I took that as a sign to stay home. Then when Baby Sweets schedule said 9/12 game on that was all I needed! 

Good luck tomorrow! How do you feel about it?

Beaux has been in Huntington since March, so she feels confident. Her three mock this week were 34/32/33 so if she can be in that range we will feel good about it! 

Gods Country?!  My nephew lives in Knoxville, and according to him the only good thing that ever came out of East Tennessee was I-40.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I still chime in once in a while. This season just sucks with only half the country playing. The No Nonsense poll will look drastically different, plus no Pick’em contest. 

I really only cuss when the Guzzlin’ Guru says something idiotic (which he always does). Lol

You need to be hunting that tiger in Knoxville instead of posting.  

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Sports in general are just adding to the conflict, not a distraction from it.  People will come back, but this fanless caricature of games is not exciting anyone.  I may not even go to Gaffney games this year.  Only tickets sold online every week, first come, first serve.  No preference for booster club donors.  Have to pick up tickets at limited times during the week when I work.  Just another aggravation.

On a different not, are you still a Pats fan this year, or are you now a Bucs fan with Brady ?