Sad state of affairs for Prepgridiron

Fred

12 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Our All-American (@ECHS05) went down with an apparent season ending injury and we replaced him with the 3rd string true freshman @ngdawg)

@Horsefly hasn’t been around. @DevilDog hasn’t been around. Where’s @steeler01? Where’s @PrepGridiron? My old pal @Pops? how about @Omaha Vol? @MC Rockets

This board has lost a ton of the key members so far this year. That is a way bigger part of why it’s declined than Rufus/Larry cussing (which is hilarious because they’re like 100) or GoodBoy making sexual advances (which I’m for because he’s funny) 

Hold up wtf since when am I the  Boards Sex Offender  

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In addition to Rab, let's not forget the others, many of whom decided to not return (or barely) after unfairly being suspended @Drummer61 @Lamarfan @Texasball @thc6795 @Nolebull813 . There's a pattern here. 

Unfairly being suspended?

@Lamarfan spent 24 7 dehumanizing people of color on here. Calling them fatherless monsters and that type bullshit. I should have canned him way before I did. 

@Drummer61 and @Sportsnut got canned together. I notice you left off the second one because it didn't fit your agenda and bullshit spiel today. 

@Texasball @GardenStateBaller @Ga96 all got canned for the same reason in the same week. 

@Nolebull813 got canned for pretty much consistently posting racist crap, but, once he had his racist crap tantrum on the Varsity Board, he got to take some time off. 

@thc6795 got canned for constant abusive behavior to me personally after I asked him to stop. He didn't post football anyway. Good riddance. 

@Drummer61 didn't post football either... good riddance.

@Lamarfan didn't either... good riddance.

The toughest ones to ban were @GardenStateBaller @Nolebull813 and @Texasball because at times you all did talk football. Especially Texasball. 

You are right though, there is a pattern here. 

• Thanks 2

One pattern here is that,  no matter how many dumbasses I ban for bringing the political feuds from the ot section to the varsity board, people still continue to do so. 

If I ban all of you for doing it there isn't anyone left so a message board with no messages on it. 

Hardly any of you respect the very few simple rules that I've tried to enforce. When I ban some of you, you just make a second profile and come back with the same garbage. The whole exercise is a waste of time it seems. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

One pattern here is that,  no matter how many dumbasses I ban for bringing the political feuds from the ot section to the varsity board, people still continue to do so. 

If I ban all of you for doing it there isn't anyone left so a message board with no messages on it. 

Hardly any of you respect the very few simple rules that I've tried to enforce. When I ban some of you, you just make a second profile and come back with the same garbage. The whole exercise is a waste of time it seems. 

Not gonna lie, Hawg warned me and I stopped. It's not that hard. 

• Thanks 2

The OT forum is very toxic but what else would you expect with the times were in? I also think that some of the more notable posters that used to post here have bigger fish to fry than posting an internet board. Times are tough right now for a lot of people. Here's to hoping 2021 is much much better and this site is back to it's original glory. 

Also what happened to Prep? He straight bounced haha.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not gonna lie, Hawg warned me and I stopped. It's not that hard. 

I was fine with the warning because I thought we were all following the same rules but then I seen the hypocrisy of only certain people being banned and full blown threads with nothing related to football and comments with political ignorant and just dudes not getting any action posting pictures of women's breast and the so called "mod" replying to the post like a 14yr old boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Our All-American (@ECHS05) went down with an apparent season ending injury and we replaced him with the 3rd string true freshman @ngdawg)

@Horsefly hasn’t been around. @DevilDog hasn’t been around. Where’s @steeler01? Where’s @PrepGridiron? My old pal @Pops? how about @Omaha Vol? @MC Rockets

This board has lost a ton of the key members so far this year. That is a way bigger part of why it’s declined than Rufus/Larry cussing (which is hilarious because they’re like 100) or GoodBoy making sexual advances (which I’m for because he’s funny) 

100?!? Mother fucker I just turnt 50 a few months ago. 

Remind me to put my half a hunski foot up your ass when I see you! 😂 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

I was fine with the warning because I thought we were all following the same rules but then I seen the hypocrisy of only certain people being banned and full blown threads with nothing related to football and comments with political ignorant and just dudes not getting any action posting pictures of women's breast and the so called "mod" replying to the post like a 14yr old boy.

Whew, thank god I'm 16.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Kids wanna play at Grayson. They wanna play at Marietta. They now wanna play at valdosta. 

Kids wanna play for proven winners (all three mentioned above). With their friends. Where they know CFB coaches will be looking. 

I don’t see the big deal. What’s good for one should be good for all, no?

I have no issue with transfers if a bonafide move has been made and the rules are the same for every school.  Those rules have not been equally applied to all schools.  You have stated this when it comes to McEarchern.

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You are one dumb sumbitch. You can't tell the difference between political stuff and the OT stuff that I've been allowing. 

I suppose I have to post screenshots of the warning I gave to you. It didn't say anything about not posting OT type stuff on the Varsity Board. It straight was titled "Political Jabs On The Varsity Board" and I went on to explain the reason I was trying to keep POLITICAL stuff off of the varsity board as football season was approaching. 6 days later your dumb ass was right back with politically laced links and no connection to the discussion. Hit the road if you can't figure out how to operate here successfully. I've been nothing but nice and respectful to you until this post you dumb ass. 

If I wanted to abuse my tools I'd ban you for being stupid and the board would be better for it. xD

• Haha 6

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

You are one dumb sumbitch. You can't tell the difference between political stuff and the OT stuff that I've been allowing. 

I suppose I have to post screenshots of the warning I gave to you. It didn't say anything about not posting OT type stuff on the Varsity Board. It straight was titled "Political Jabs On The Varsity Board" and I went on to explain the reason I was trying to keep POLITICAL stuff off of the varsity board as football season was approaching. 6 days later your dumb ass was right back with politically laced links and no connection to the discussion. Hit the road if you can't figure out how to operate here successfully. I've been nothing but nice and respectful to you until this post you dumb ass. 

If I wanted to abuse my tools I'd ban you for being stupid and the board would be better for it. xD

Damn @HawgGoneIt your unfair to eryboy apparently lol

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I have no issue with transfers if a bonafide move has been made and the rules are the same for every school.  Those rules have not been equally applied to all schools.  You have stated this when it comes to McEarchern.

grayson nor marietta are proven winners. The last 50yrs they have 2 championships combined. I don't consider that I be proven. With Grayson they are approaching westlake when it comes to underwhelming seasons.

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

grayson nor marietta are proven winners. The last 50yrs they have 2 championships combined. I don't consider that I be proven. With Grayson they are approaching westlake when it comes to underwhelming seasons.

It's a total of 3. My question is if Grayson is such a great place why do they swap head coaches every 2 years.  Herron stayed 1 year and he is an all time elite Coach.