Sad state of affairs for Prepgridiron

Fred

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In addition to Rab, let's not forget the others, many of whom decided to not return (or barely) after unfairly being suspended @Drummer61 @Lamarfan @Texasball @thc6795 @Nolebull813 . There's a pattern here. 

Unfairly? Clown 🤡.

I’d outright ban your lying ass for life given the opportunity. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn @HawgGoneIt your unfair to eryboy apparently lol

That's how you know there isn't an agenda or bias to what I've been trying to do. Left, right, middle, black, white, orange. There does seem to be a bit of a pattern with a certain type of poster not wanting to accept certain rules though. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It's a total of 3. My question is if Grayson is such a great place why do they swap head coaches every 2 years.  Herron stayed 1 year and he is an all time elite Coach.

Recruiting woes and other schools in the area reporting and threatening coaches. marietta coach was threatened by other coaches that 9th and Jv would not be able to play against their teams. watson was forced out by ghsa he just does too much recruiting and many believe he turns a lot of kids away from the bulldogs so that doesn't sit well with a lot of the big money boys in Atlanta. Then coach hunnicutt resigned because players were crying about practice being too hard. I believe t Adam Carter will stay a long time unless he is offered a college job.

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I have no issue with transfers if a bonafide move has been made and the rules are the same for every school.  Those rules have not been equally applied to all schools.  You have stated this when it comes to McEarchern.

I’d love for everybody whose broken rules to get their punishment like Marietta did. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

One pattern here is that,  no matter how many dumbasses I ban for bringing the political feuds from the ot section to the varsity board, people still continue to do so. 

If I ban all of you for doing it there isn't anyone left so a message board with no messages on it. 

Hardly any of you respect the very few simple rules that I've tried to enforce. When I ban some of you, you just make a second profile and come back with the same garbage. The whole exercise is a waste of time it seems. 

The pattern is some people on here think they can get away with anything, when they get warned or ban they want to blame you for their behavior and act all upset because it wasn't enforced in the past 

It wasn't enforced in the past because the owner of the site refuses to do anything when people cross the line and your stuck as the only person trying to control a bunch of idiots who can't follow the most basic of rules and then want to cry first amendment when they don't get their way, guys like redzone, Los, Ga96 are all the same 

They want free reign to spread their bullshit but when anyone calls them out they get trigged and turn into cowards and first class bitches

If they want to leave, let them. This board will survive without those trolls as they barely contribute in the first place and do more damage then good as they hijack any thread that doesn't have an opinion they like 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’d love for everybody whose broken rules to get their punishment like Marietta did. 

Hoover did in 07 over a kid moving in with his dad long after a divorce who the judge gave custody to the mother. AHSAA ruled the kid good to go summer of 07 then found out late September of 07 from former school about divorce and judges ruling and boom Hoover forfeited the 4 games he played in. Then the judge changed custody to the father and he was reinstated late that season. But the AHSAA still enforced the 4 games.  About 15 years ago or so Vestavia parents got caught watching Hoover practice and were run off no issues.  The next week Hoover parents went to Vestavia practice cops were called reported to the AHSAA. Hoover was fined $500 Vestavia got nothing because there was no proof of who the Vestavia parents and no report made. Talk about a double standard. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Unfairly being suspended?

@Lamarfan spent 24 7 dehumanizing people of color on here. Calling them fatherless monsters and that type bullshit. I should have canned him way before I did. 

@Drummer61 and @Sportsnut got canned together. I notice you left off the second one because it didn't fit your agenda and bullshit spiel today. 

@Texasball @GardenStateBaller @Ga96 all got canned for the same reason in the same week. 

@Nolebull813 got canned for pretty much consistently posting racist crap, but, once he had his racist crap tantrum on the Varsity Board, he got to take some time off. 

@thc6795 got canned for constant abusive behavior to me personally after I asked him to stop. He didn't post football anyway. Good riddance. 

@Drummer61 didn't post football either... good riddance.

@Lamarfan didn't either... good riddance.

The toughest ones to ban were @GardenStateBaller @Nolebull813 and @Texasball because at times you all did talk football. Especially Texasball. 

You are right though, there is a pattern here. 

I didn’t say anything racist.

I got canned for calling out someone else’s racist shit. 

I’m actually in the minority (No pun intended)  Who believe Black people are smart and hard-working enough to take care of themselves as individuals and community. 

I stand up and push back against the racist shit on here that Black people cannot take care of themselves and need government assistance and reparations. 

I grew up in lower middle class black neighborhoods as a youth and find it highly offensive that these punk ass white liberals on this board would be so condescending and hateful to imply that Black people are oppressed and need handouts. 

Nothing about this is political and that’s all I’ll say about this topic 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover did in 07 over a kid moving in with his dad long after a divorce who the judge gave custody to the mother. AHSAA ruled the kid good to go summer of 07 then found out late September of 07 from former school about divorce and judges ruling and boom Hoover forfeited the 4 games he played in. Then the judge changed custody to the father and he was reinstated late that season. But the AHSAA still enforced the 4 games.  About 15 years ago or so Vestavia parents got caught watching Hoover practice and were run off no issues.  The next week Hoover parents went to Vestavia practice cops were called reported to the AHSAA. Hoover was fined $500 Vestavia got nothing because there was no proof of who the Vestavia parents and no report made. Talk about a double standard. 

The one thing I’ve yet to come across is anybody saying “yea, we cheated and got popped!” It’s funny. 

Marietta cheated and got popped. It sucked? But it was what we deserved per the bylaws of the GHSA. The lady who is the ADs Secretary (and a friend of my Wife and I) told us she filled out the paperwork and made the mistake. I would like to think she wouldn’t lie to us, but I’m not naive. I saw the form and could see how you could make a mistake, but not if you’re paying attention. Perhaps she intentionally did it? I don’t know. I know it cost two good kids a season of football and a team a whole season, not to mention it isn’t a good look for your school. 

As far as transfers go, Marietta didn’t recruit kids. When Coach Morgan was hired a big deal of it was made in Cobb county. He was a nationally renown Coach with a track record of winning titles and getting kids into colleges. That in itself makes parents interested. The first kid to come on board was 8th trader Harrison Bailey. He wasn’t going to s given the chance to start at Hillgrove per Ironside and Orvel just wanted a fair shake for his son. He talked to coach Morgan and was told the best kid will play, regardless of class. That’s why he came to Marietta. Other kids parents heard about Morgan from 7v7 and wanted in. Next thing you know we recruited every kid that came to Marietta (even the ones who were in district).

Funny when Rush gets a shit ton of kids it’s “everyone wants to play for him. He won two state titles in ten years in jawja” But don’t let another coach have kids wanna play for them. 

Just glad it’s here. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The one thing I’ve yet to come across is anybody saying “yea, we cheated and got popped!” It’s funny. 

Marietta cheated and got popped. It sucked? But it was what we deserved per the bylaws of the GHSA. The lady who is the ADs Secretary (and a friend of my Wife and I) told us she filled out the paperwork and made the mistake. I would like to think she wouldn’t lie to us, but I’m not naive. I saw the form and could see how you could make a mistake, but not if you’re paying attention. Perhaps she intentionally did it? I don’t know. I know it cost two good kids a season of football and a team a whole season, not to mention it isn’t a good look for your school. 

As far as transfers go, Marietta didn’t recruit kids. When Coach Morgan was hired a big deal of it was made in Cobb county. He was a nationally renown Coach with a track record of winning titles and getting kids into colleges. That in itself makes parents interested. The first kid to come on board was 8th trader Harrison Bailey. He wasn’t going to s given the chance to start at Hillgrove per Ironside and Orvel just wanted a fair shake for his son. He talked to coach Morgan and was told the best kid will play, regardless of class. That’s why he came to Marietta. Other kids parents heard about Morgan from 7v7 and wanted in. Next thing you know we recruited every kid that came to Marietta (even the ones who were in district).

Funny when Rush gets a shit ton of kids it’s “everyone wants to play for him. He won two state titles in ten years in jawja” But don’t let another coach have kids wanna play for them. 

Just glad it’s here. 

You think a simple error on paper work McEarchern gets the same treatment.

All rules are not right some are wrong. 

In Texas and the old West you could hang a man for stealing a horse does that make it right? 

It was legal to own a true machine gun at 1 time. 

Slavery was legal at 1 time.

Etc.

State associations are trying to be just like the NCAA . Problem is the NCAA is nearly out of business. 

99% of the time the NCAA never punishes the guilty party. Its years after the fact when the current players were in middle school.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

8:1

And why might that be? Who actually listened to warnings and refrained? Who refused? Why? Etc. Get real. 

Sportsnut, Ga96 so that's certainly 2

NGDawg actually listened or it would have been 3

SweetLarry listened or it would have been 9 to 3.

It has nothing to do with bias and everything to do with hard heads making soft asses. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t say anything racist.

I got canned for calling out someone else’s racist shit. 

I’m actually in the minority (No pun intended)  Who believe Black people are smart and hard-working enough to take care of themselves as individuals and community. 

I stand up and push back against the racist shit on here that Black people cannot take care of themselves and need government assistance and reparations. 

I grew up in lower middle class black neighborhoods as a youth and find it highly offensive that these punk ass white liberals on this board would be so condescending and hateful to imply that Black people are oppressed and need handouts. 

Nothing about this is political and that’s all I’ll say about this topic 

You damned sure did, and it was a continuation of a whole career of carrying on with bigotry on here. It wasn't funny although I'm certain you were snorting snot out laughing while you typed it. 

Idc if you were black, white or purple, that bullshit was unacceptable, and now you know. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Fred said:

It sure seems that the board has gone downhill since it started, what, 4 years ago?  Back then it seemed we talked football and were at least semi-respectful to each other and our language was mostly acceptable in mixed company as the saying goes..  Now days, it seems that every third word is F this or that or some other wonderful word.  Forget arguing the merits of a position, just jump right in with the ad hominem attacks on the person not the premise.  I admit I have succumbed and gone back and forth a few times but have at least tried to keep it clean. I see all these posts where people make disparaging remarks and accusations about sexual preferences and it is just accepted.  It is a shame.  For me at least it has removed some of the fun of participating in the threads.  I guess that is why I don't come around except one or twice a week if that.  And to think this used to be the number one site on my browser.  Oh well.

You think this forum is a sad State of Affairs??... you should be a bar owner or restaurant owner in NOLA right now........might NOT even be any high school football at all in Orleans Parish to boot.

Truthfully.... a Grayson QB being ruled ineligible just doesn't do anything for me at all and etc.

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Garry would have a heart attack if they checked into Lowndes. Nothing worth investigating. Still hard for him to comprehend valdosta and lowndes use to just be valdosta.

You’re correct 96! Congrats! Bout fucking time you got one right! 

Ain’t nobody investigating the red ribbon teams. Champions get looked at. Bet your sweet bipsy had we had access to news and SM then Like we do now all those 20 year olds and rent a players wouldn’t have flown! 

Of course it was your area and Lord knows most idiots down there think shit in that county doesn’t stink.......

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You think this forum is a sad State of Affairs??... you should be a bar owner or restaurant owner in NOLA right now........might NOT even be any high school football at all in Orleans Parish to boot.

Truthfully.... a Grayson QB being ruled ineligible just doesn't do anything for me at all and etc.

I don't usually oppose you, but I have to this time. His post had nothing to do with Grayson football or anything football in general. He was mentioning how the quality of this board is deteriorating. I realize that it's very bad In Louisiana, but his post was strictly regarding this board.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

I don't usually oppose you, but I have to this time. His post had nothing to do with Grayson football or anything football in general. He was mentioning how the quality of this board is deteriorating. I realize that it's very bad In Louisiana, but his post was strictly regarding this board.

Now you done it 

He gonna stalk you thread to thread bashing and thumbing down your posts just because you dared to disagree with him LMAO

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

@RedZone has donkey brains

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And why might that be? Who actually listened to warnings and refrained? Who refused? Why? Etc. Get real. 

Sportsnut, Ga96 so that's certainly 2

NGDawg actually listened or it would have been 3

SweetLarry listened or it would have been 9 to 3.

It has nothing to do with bias and everything to do with hard heads making soft asses. 

Fuck you hawg! I don’t listen to anybody dammit! I’m my own man! 

I just asked my wife and she said it was ok to say that!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't usually oppose you, but I have to this time. His post had nothing to do with Grayson football or anything football in general.

I didn't say it did......it was an example of stuff I don't care about at the moment.....or anytime truthfully. 

Why would the rest of the people that have been posting 15 years or longer really care?....they don't is the correct answer......really applies to most of the topics here lately.