I am BLOCKING the following posters.

Sammyswordsman

I will demonstrate the proper use of the ignore button.

Congrats on making the list.  Nothing you post rarely has any interest to me, and is regressing to the dumber each day.  

Hawg - for being on over officious jerk, and also for letting Block stick around after Block impersonated me and wrote inflamatory posts.

Old Terrapin - for obscenity laced content and being an overall @sshole.

DBP66 - For being irrelevant

Reggid - for obsessive compulsive posting and not contributing anything of value about the teams in his area

Hoover Outlaw - for general bozo posts and not contributing anything to enhance my experience on this forum.

Ga96 - for being a detriment to his state

Dustin Stratham - prolly an second or third generation alt.  You can tell by the degradation of the content

BufordGAWolves*

* Probation

I may let you back in November.

*Tryouts are still open for anyone else who wants to make the list

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 16

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Congrats on making the list.  Nothing you post rarely has any interest to me, and is regressing to the dumber each day.  

Hawg - for being on over officious jerk, and also for letting Block stick around after Block impersonated me and wrote inflamatory posts.

Hoover Outlaw - for general bozo posts and not contributing anything to enhance my experience on this forum.

Thanks goodness you got me.  Thin skinned people don't like the truth. Now go cry about your idol getting ban and get drunk.

• Like 2

Reggid - for obsessive compulsive posting and not contributing anything of value about the teams in his area

Were you bullied? Poor little thing. 

• Haha 2

Put me down Sammy, for the simple reason you went full blown vagina and certainly not the shaven delicious type at all. 

I’m disappointed in this on a couple fronts, first your multiple personas were tolerated even celebrated. Secondly the tiers were an asset to the forum albeit not without flaw. And last ballcupping and nut fluffing known miscreants is unconscionable. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dustin Stratham - prolly an second or third generation alt.  You can tell by the degradation of the content

Core Play GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Red Flag said he had me on ignore mentioning it a couple times. 

Now he quotes me so he physically had to go and take me off ignore. He needs my content. I make or break his day. 

I give him his fix. Like this one. 

I called some hotels and asked if they had vacancy and they said plenty! Come to New Orleans and watch American Heritage FL butt drill Edna Karr. I said they had to cancel the game because there are no hotels. They said that explains why someone booked all the hotels and then cancelled afterwards. 

I said it was some pussy in mom jeans. They said they know it’s Red Zone because he is the only one who fits that description in a 50 mile radius. 

There you go @RedZone your hit for the day 

2C2CDD74-1723-49E2-AF07-FD9B38DFC305.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Put me down Sammy, for the simple reason you went full blown vagina and certainly not the shaven delicious type at all. 

I’m disappointed in this on a couple fronts, first your multiple personas were tolerated even celebrated. Secondly the tiers were an asset to the forum albeit not without flaw. And last ballcupping and nut fluffing known miscreants is unconscionable. 

bgw

Per your request, you managed to make the *probation category.  Hope to see some improvement in your content soon. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

BufordGAWolves*

* Probation

Thanks

• Haha 1