Does DLS have any chance?

PrepGridiron

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

But didn’t they have that going last two years too and we worked away around it? Either way it’ll be on the Friday night lights channel on YouTube in a few days. Would just be cool to see it live again with the fellas 

Yes but last couple years it was shown on the Lakers channel which most of the other cable companies carry this year they put it on the Dodgers channel which hardly any cable companies carry out here.So even if you live out here if you don’t have that channel you can’t watch

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

But didn’t they have that going last two years too and we worked away around it? Either way it’ll be on the Friday night lights channel on YouTube in a few days. Would just be cool to see it live again with the fellas 

I don't have Time Warner myself and I've been able to stream the game here in IN for the last three years in a row.

Of course that doesn't mean that I'll be able to do it this year. 

I've got people in CA and I'd be able to get someone's account info if I should need it, but of course I can't be generous with other people's property. 

But maybe someone on here would be kind enough to share theirs. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 12:28 AM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Listen man, I'll be here for you...I wouldn't let a friend drink alone...

17 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I'll have one with you.  If you both don't mind.  I'll even virtually buy every round.  

21 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Haha I dont think anybody will be drinking alone, no matter which way this game goes

I'm looking forward to it then.

If Citizen is buying the drinks, I'll get the Uber if we should need it. 

I'll need it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

It will be on channel 696 on directv 

229C6971-0140-4B8A-8DFD-768821C2180A.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't have Time Warner myself and I've been able to stream the game here in IN for the last three years in a row.

Of course that doesn't mean that I'll be able to do it this year. 

I've got people in CA and I'd be able to get someone's account info if I should need it, but of course I can't be generous with other people's property. 

But maybe someone on here would be kind enough to share theirs. 

You're not down with OPP?

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:06 PM, PrepGridiron said:

I'm working off intangibles here hoping that De La Salle can bring out their inner Canyon (CA). I'm looking at Mater Dei Football's Twitter and they've got a post that says "Finished Business". Hoping MD has thought SJB was their championship and DLS is just icing on the cake. Also relying on the chance that this DLS senior class doesn't want to be the first Jr/Sr class that doesn't have a state title since the bowl series started. Still got to play it out on the field and on paper MD should roll.

For So Cal D-1 teams, the ultimate goal is to win the CIFSS-D1.  Everything else is gravy after that.  These teams cannot afford to look ahead to DLS without serious risk to getting their blocks knocked off.