Some California news

Ararar

26 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

And I don’t know why Logan would want to schedule lesser local competition when his team is going to be stacked next year.

A stacked team is one that is pretty well equally balanced both on offense and defense and has capable back ups at every position.  That describes MD.  Cen10 is losing almost all its key defenders and offensively they were stopped pretty easily in their last game so there is work to do there as well.   They don’t have enough depth to worry about playing MD twice next year.  When they do get a “stacked” team, then it might be to their benefit to schedule MD OOL.

5 hours ago, On2whls said:

A stacked team is one that is pretty well equally balanced both on offense and defense and has capable back ups at every position.  That describes MD.  Cen10 is losing almost all its key defenders and offensively they were stopped pretty easily in their last game so there is work to do there as well.   They don’t have enough depth to worry about playing MD twice next year.  When they do get a “stacked” team, then it might be to their benefit to schedule MD OOL.

All fair points, but if I'm Logan, I want to get an extra crack at MD before it counts (like he would have had this year, sans COVID).

Tmac to Arizona is rough. This isn’t high school. Noah wouldn’t be going to Az if he had Tmacs offers. Fact.  I understand wanting to play with your boys but this should be a business decision. Az has won 4-5 games in the last 3 years? Les fifita has had too much influence on this boys life for 5+ years now lol. Graham made a great choice. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

this should be a business decision.

💯 Gospel. You shouldn’t pick a college to play with your friends. 

And for that reason Domani should have gone to Bama. At this point players improve at Bama and go on to the next level. Perhaps USC gets there with Riley but right now they aren’t close to Bama.

• Like 1