Where in the world is LiberalDonaldTrump?

SJR89

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

we are in the master control room currently organizing search parties.....flights arriving daily with Prep peeps to go on the search....even a rumor that Rabid is on train.....where can this kid be...

stay tuned......

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

@LiberalDonaldTrump

@GardenStateBaller

@Sammyswordsman

@Rufus69

@Iron Maniac

@Mjd33

@SJR 04

Haven't heard much from Rufus lately either. I'm guessing they are on a vacation together.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

we are in the master control room currently organizing search parties.....flights arriving daily with Prep peeps to go on the search....even a rumor that Rabid is on train.....where can this kid be...

stay tuned......

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

@LiberalDonaldTrump

@GardenStateBaller

@Sammyswordsman

@Rufus69

@Iron Maniac

@Mjd33

@SJR 04

Have u checked local scrap yards 

15 hours ago, SJR89 said:

stay tuned......

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

@LiberalDonaldTrump

@GardenStateBaller

@Sammyswordsman

@Rufus69

@Iron Maniac

@Mjd33

@SJR 04

Sometimes you just need a break...i for one took a bit of a break myself starting at 9:30 on the 13th...not sure why but felt I needed to spending more time with my kids...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Haven't heard much from Rufus lately either. I'm guessing they are on a vacation together.

On the GA board, Rufus said he got blocked here.  I was/am somewhat skeptical of that but that's what he said.  Maybe he is just taking a break or is busy on other things.

41 minutes ago, Fred said:

On the GA board, Rufus said he got blocked here.  I was/am somewhat skeptical of that but that's what he said.  Maybe he is just taking a break or is busy on other things.

I believe in the thread in which rab had his final say so attacking hawg, rufus chimed in and said if rab gets banned, then they may as well ban him too.  No clue why he took that stance and at that moment, but it is what it is.  I have a feeling he still views the threads and will post again if colcuts wins state.  Just my opinion.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I believe in the thread in which rab had his final say so attacking hawg, rufus chimed in and said if rab gets banned, then they may as well ban him too.  No clue why he took that stance and at that moment, but it is what it is.  I have a feeling he still views the threads and will post again if colcuts wins state.  Just my opinion.

He says he was banned but it could be the rabid thing.  This is from a couple of hours ago.

Rufus69

• Rufus69
  •  
  • (19281)
  • 179 months
3 hours ago

RabidOne said... (original post)

acting on the national bode, like he actually knows something about GHSA football history! He just came up with some BS about there only having been TWELVE schools in GHSA HISTORY, who have been involved in a game where there was only FIVE TOTAL points scored! BS, BS, BEEEEEESSSSSSSS! The Packers ALONE have been involved in at LEAST ONE! And they aren't even mentioned by your lil buddy from HELL!

Macon Lanier 5 Moultrie 0

And you MAY also wanna mention to him that there has never BEEN a Macon Henderson High School! He's thinking about Macon WILLINGHAM Hi, and Macon HENDERSON STADIUM! Just a lil 411 to curtail IGNORANCE among the youth of today!

Sorry Rab.....I've been banned from the National board.
Rufus>>

https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board/106025/Contents/WELL-Ruffi-looks-as-though-your-protege-Stinger-is-123759682/#M123772552

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

He says he was banned but it could be the rabid thing.  This is from a couple of hours ago.

Rufus69

• Rufus69
  •  
  • (19281)
  • 179 months
  •  
3 hours ago

RabidOne said... (original post)

acting on the national bode, like he actually knows something about GHSA football history! He just came up with some BS about there only having been TWELVE schools in GHSA HISTORY, who have been involved in a game where there was only FIVE TOTAL points scored! BS, BS, BEEEEEESSSSSSSS! The Packers ALONE have been involved in at LEAST ONE! And they aren't even mentioned by your lil buddy from HELL!

Macon Lanier 5 Moultrie 0

And you MAY also wanna mention to him that there has never BEEN a Macon Henderson High School! He's thinking about Macon WILLINGHAM Hi, and Macon HENDERSON STADIUM! Just a lil 411 to curtail IGNORANCE among the youth of today!

Sorry Rab.....I've been banned from the National board.
Rufus>>

https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board/106025/Contents/WELL-Ruffi-looks-as-though-your-protege-Stinger-is-123759682/#M123772552

Hmm.  Maybe he banned himself and just ran with it.  I say we should set up a trap thread for rab so that he can go back and report it.  We have some super creative posters here.  Surely one can come up with a great scam. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Hmm.  Maybe he banned himself and just ran with it.  I say we should set up a trap thread for rab so that he can go back and report it.  We have some super creative posters here.  Surely one can come up with a great scam. 

If your idea is to find out if Rab is still reading this, he is.  Just look above Rufus's comment and read what Rab had to say.  If you are talking about something else, I'm not following.

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

If your idea is to find out if Rab is still reading this, he is.  Just look above Rufus's comment and read what Rab had to say.  If you are talking about something else, I'm not following.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Since he seems to be so concerned with this board, we should setup some thread with fake posts about ga hsfb so he can report back like crazy. Lol

I can solve a few mysteries in this thread. 

As to the OP. I gave LDT a time out for 48 hours a couple of weeks ago, after having warned him for various issues a few times. Everything from calling Sportsnut "Darkie" to foul language, gay slurs and  just outright trolling constantly. That 48 hour ban was issued on a Thursday evening and was over by Sunday, but, he never returned. 

That's one mystery solved. 

Mystery number two: Rufus is blocked from the site, but not blocked from the site by anyone at the site literally. This of course stems from Rab.  It's no secret that Rab has had multiple issues with the guidelines on this site, and there have been numerous calls by different members here for his banishment for the last, well, ever since I've been here. Anyway, he has had issues with language, gay slurs, racial slurs and in general trolling, spamming etc. Finally his inability to separate politics from football when this board has graciously provided him with a place that he could go and spout all the political rants he wanted without repercussion did him in. Contrary to any beliefs, his attacks of me had nothing to do with his ban. I pushed the indefinite ban button on him because after repeated warnings about keeping politics on the OT side of this website, and immediately following return from a recent "timed" ban for the same exact thing, he filled an entire page up with a politically charged diatribe. 

Involved in that same "argument" was Rufus, who "stood up" for his pal Rab and basically gave the ultimatum that he would leave if I banned Rab. I read that post, and knew that he was an honest man and was serious about the threat of leaving. I weighed that as I still banned Rab indefinitely, so, effectively, I did ban them both. The crazy thing about that one is that Rufus had enough respect for the site and staff to keep his political stuff mostly on the OT side, but fell on the sword for Rab who apparently had no self control. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

I can't help but notice that certain users insist on doing the same exact things that got Rab, Rufus, Block and LDT banned, except maybe not to the same extremes. Idk if everyone reads every little thing on here or not, so, sometimes it may be necessary to mention that certain things are for certain places etc. "Things" like, for instance, politics, have a place, but that place isn't on the Varsity Board where we are trying to foster high school football conversation. The owner of the site has graciously opened up his wallet to open a board for that type of post... 

To be honest, I'm kinda worn out over all of this banning and bullshit.  It's  pretty tough for me to ban someone to begin with, then, certain members like to call for others to be banned, yet they practice in the same type stuff etc. Now dammit, I can't ban everyone. Well I can, but wtf? 

After witnessing activities over the past couple of days, rather than ban other members, or go out of my way to "warn" or whatever, I relieved all the bans of all of Block's profile that I personally banned. Half of you on here are no better than him. My conscience won't allow me to keep him on ban while you all dabble in the same practices. I have a choice of warning, banning etc. of everyone I think is trolling, or just stfu and unbanning Block, which, as aforementioned, I have already done.  

Now, I'm tempted to remove the ban on Lamarfan and Rab to at this point. After a quick read of the OT board, I may as well let Lamarfan back in. He may or may not come back, but, I can't really keep him banned with the type shit I read over there going on. 

I kindly asked a user a couple of days ago to not post political stuff on this page after I had to ban Rab over the same type of issue, this user agreed and ceased. Now I read this thread and have the same stuff in here. DNTN of course stepped in an asked for it to be halted, which I appreciate, because I'm burned out on it. Still, I read it though and literally went to my toolbox and pulled up Rab's name and almost removed the ban. How is it right to have him banned for stuff that people keep doing after him being banned. (this is of course my mindset as I consider it as if "everyone" reads everything like I do and have seen why he was banned) 

Again, idk if any of those guys would come back or not. I obviously don't care if the stay gone as I banned them to begin with, but, I'm figuring out that quite a few guys say screw the guidelines and screw the staff, we are gonna do wtf ever either way. 

I'm here to say... Idgaf anymore either way. There is two guys left that I banned myself personally still banned. Both have racial trolling in their history, and I'm really tempted to kill their bans too. 

I honestly don't think many of you care to talk about football anymore. You all would rather take shots at each other than host and/or foster real football content. If that's the case... So be it. 

Have fun doing what you do. Life is too short for me to be stressing over you guys and this site. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can't help but notice that certain users insist on doing the same exact things that got Rab, Rufus, Block and LDT banned, except maybe not to the same extremes. Idk if everyone reads every little thing on here or not, so, sometimes it may be necessary to mention that certain things are for certain places etc. "Things" like, for instance, politics, have a place, but that place isn't on the Varsity Board where we are trying to foster high school football conversation. The owner of the site has graciously opened up his wallet to open a board for that type of post... 

To be honest, I'm kinda worn out over all of this banning and bullshit.  It's  pretty tough for me to ban someone to begin with, then, certain members like to call for others to be banned, yet they practice in the same type stuff etc. Now dammit, I can't ban everyone. Well I can, but wtf? 

After witnessing activities over the past couple of days, rather than ban other members, or go out of my way to "warn" or whatever, I relieved all the bans of all of Block's profile that I personally banned. Half of you on here are no better than him. My conscience won't allow me to keep him on ban while you all dabble in the same practices. I have a choice of warning, banning etc. of everyone I think is trolling, or just stfu and unbanning Block, which, as aforementioned, I have already done.  

Now, I'm tempted to remove the ban on Lamarfan and Rab to at this point. After a quick read of the OT board, I may as well let Lamarfan back in. He may or may not come back, but, I can't really keep him banned with the type shit I read over there going on. 

I kindly asked a user a couple of days ago to not post political stuff on this page after I had to ban Rab over the same type of issue, this user agreed and ceased. Now I read this thread and have the same stuff in here. DNTN of course stepped in an asked for it to be halted, which I appreciate, because I'm burned out on it. Still, I read it though and literally went to my toolbox and pulled up Rab's name and almost removed the ban. How is it right to have him banned for stuff that people keep doing after him being banned. (this is of course my mindset as I consider it as if "everyone" reads everything like I do and have seen why he was banned) 

Again, idk if any of those guys would come back or not. I obviously don't care if the stay gone as I banned them to begin with, but, I'm figuring out that quite a few guys say screw the guidelines and screw the staff, we are gonna do wtf ever either way. 

I'm here to say... Idgaf anymore either way. There is two guys left that I banned myself personally still banned. Both have racial trolling in their history, and I'm really tempted to kill their bans too. 

I honestly don't think many of you care to talk about football anymore. You all would rather take shots at each other than host and/or foster real football content. If that's the case... So be it. 

Have fun doing what you do. Life is too short for me to be stressing over you guys and this site. 

Bro just ban whoever needs to be banned there is no stressing about it

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can solve a few mysteries in this thread. 

As to the OP. I gave LDT a time out for 48 hours a couple of weeks ago, after having warned him for various issues a few times. Everything from calling Sportsnut "Darkie" to foul language, gay slurs and  just outright trolling constantly. That 48 hour ban was issued on a Thursday evening and was over by Sunday, but, he never returned. 

That's one mystery solved. 

Mystery number two: Rufus is blocked from the site, but not blocked from the site by anyone at the site literally. This of course stems from Rab.  It's no secret that Rab has had multiple issues with the guidelines on this site, and there have been numerous calls by different members here for his banishment for the last, well, ever since I've been here. Anyway, he has had issues with language, gay slurs, racial slurs and in general trolling, spamming etc. Finally his inability to separate politics from football when this board has graciously provided him with a place that he could go and spout all the political rants he wanted without repercussion did him in. Contrary to any beliefs, his attacks of me had nothing to do with his ban. I pushed the indefinite ban button on him because after repeated warnings about keeping politics on the OT side of this website, and immediately following return from a recent "timed" ban for the same exact thing, he filled an entire page up with a politically charged diatribe. 

Involved in that same "argument" was Rufus, who "stood up" for his pal Rab and basically gave the ultimatum that he would leave if I banned Rab. I read that post, and knew that he was an honest man and was serious about the threat of leaving. I weighed that as I still banned Rab indefinitely, so, effectively, I did ban them both. The crazy thing about that one is that Rufus had enough respect for the site and staff to keep his political stuff mostly on the OT side, but fell on the sword for Rab who apparently had no self control. 

You did the right thing. Keep Rab banned.

• Like 1