This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

Ho. Ly. Shit......

https://www.complex.com/sports/bishop-sycamore-high-school-player-interview/?utm_campaign=sportstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

a summary:

- Sleeping on the floor/living in hotels

- Paying with bounced checks

- No education/No campus

- Having to rob grocery stores to eat.

GSB how do you sleep at night knowing you knew about this, lied over and over and over again about it, and helped put kids in this position? Apparently kids almost got stabbed as a result of conditions you helped enable. 

E-FumUrX0AM0dUR.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

Ho. Ly. Shit......

https://www.complex.com/sports/bishop-sycamore-high-school-player-interview/?utm_campaign=sportstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

a summary:

- No education/No campus

GSB how do you sleep at night knowing you knew about this, lied over and over and over again about it, and helped put kids in this position? Apparently kids almost got stabbed as a result of conditions you helped enable. 

E-FumUrX0AM0dUR.jpeg

Holy shit — and this is the program with whom GBS/PGL has entered into a “special relationship”’ and “strategic partnership” because he “believes in their mission.”

WTF.   It’s 100 times worse than even I imagined.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, reggid said:

Holy shit — and this is the program with whom GBS/PGL has entered into a “special relationship”’ and “strategic partnership” he “believes in their mission.”

WTF.   It’s 100 times worse than even I imagined.

Dude there is no way there aren't federal charges here. This is some serious, serious stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ohst8buxcp7 said:

Ho. Ly. Shit......

a summary:

- No education/No campus

E-FumUrX0AM0dUR.jpeg

LOL IF these horrific things occurred, how was I supposed to know? I only scheduled their football games.

I'll ask tomorrow and see how credible this cat is. Stay tuned. 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The anecdote about living in a Delaware hotel, before being kicked out due to bounced checks is verified by a lawsuit filed by the hotel (Baymont Inn) against Roy Johnson in Delaware County court.

The "players from New York" story is also true. 

I'd say that is credible enough. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Line my pockets?? PGL gets no money from ESPN for promoting their games. $0

Sure pal, hear ya loud and clear 😉.

How can I get in on your scam…I mean business?

If I find 5 opponents for Bishop Sycamore and each of them finds 5 opponents for Bishop Sycamore, would that make me Regional VP of Collaborative Efforts in PGL? Or maybe like Executive VP of In House Programming for PGL?

Love me a good pyramid scheme…sorry, multi level marketing opportunity 😉.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, The Dock said:

The anecdote about living in a Delaware hotel, before being kicked out due to bounced checks is verified by a lawsuit filed by the hotel (Baymont Inn) against Roy Johnson in Delaware County court.

The "players from New York" story is also true. 

I'd say that is credible enough. 

A parent of another former BS player adds another account, which corroborates the financial fraud, the total lack of funds, the complete lack of equipment, players, and facilities, and no practices:

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/what-it-was-like-being-a-parent-of-a-bishop-sycamore-player.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL IF these horrific things occurred, how was I supposed to know? I only scheduled their football games.

So Did you schedule games or Did you Just “Put “Clients” In Touch with Eatch other”…... 🤣

This all changes so much I can’t keep up …. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

So Did you schedule games or Did you Just “Put “Clients” In Touch with Eatch other”…... 🤣

This all changes so much I can’t keep up …. 🤣🤣

And of course, GSB is lying again - he didn’t just “schedule games” for BS.  By his own admission (confirmed by the BS coaches), GSB’s company, PGL, has a special relationship with BS, and has formed a strategic partnership because of shared values/mission.  BS, PGL, Paragon have all independently confirmed that it was PGL who brought BS to Paragon and advised Paragon on BS.    In other words, PGL lied to Paragon for BS.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, jserralions said:

I stand with GSB's trolling. ESPN is a multi billion dollar corporation, if you let one high school football fan con you, you deserved to get con...

no one should be conning anyone...how does that sound??...it's bad for H.S. football...and the con-guy here I'm pretty sure didn't even play H.S. football!!

• Thanks 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..