Some California news

Ararar

4 hours ago, Pops said:

On what basis are you maligning the dignity of DLS?

only complaint I can think you’d have is they don’t aspire take the same approach as SKB and MD have, which is actually a mark of dignity 

what else is your beef?

PS. Liking your own post with a different screen name seems very blockish of you.  Id suggest that winning a likes contest isn’t as important as maintaining your dignity and DLS seems to feel the same way about hsfb 

DLS would take all comers if possible and do. NoCal is too spread out. SoCal is condensed.

7 hours ago, Pops said:

only complaint I can think you’d have is they don’t aspire take the same approach as SKB and MD have, which is actually a mark of dignity 

what else is your beef?

PS. Liking your own post with a different screen name seems very blockish of you.  Id suggest that winning a likes contest isn’t as important as maintaining your dignity and DLS seems to feel the same way about hsfb 

DLS is all about morals, credibility and character. And the saying "you are a product of your environment" is way overrated. Signed DJ Williams.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pops said:

what else is your beef?

Looks like my post drew blood.......good

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, On2whls said:

This is generally true, but some kids end up transferring to lesser programs simply because they will actually get a chance to play.  

But, they end up going to other Trinity League teams or to top public schools. St. Mission Viejo has made a killing off Trinity 3 star & 4 star guys backing up 4 and 5 star players at their former schools. 

So it's not like they're dropping division levels. 

• Like 1

Clemson has landed yet another top-50 recruit in its 2020 class, this time with quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei. The No. 50 ranked prospect is the top pocket passer in the class and chose the Tigers over Oregon and Mt. San Antonio College.

Mt. SAC made his top list as an homage to his uncles who coached and played at the college; it was his way of acknowledging the school's significance for his family.

The choice came down to Clemson or Oregon. Now that he is committed to the Tigers, he is the eighth recruit ranked in the top-50 to commit in what is turning out to be a potential top-ranked class.

ADVERTISEMENT

On 5/5/2019 at 1:58 PM, Ararar said:

Clemson has landed yet another top-50 recruit in its 2020 class, this time with quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei. The No. 50 ranked prospect is the top pocket passer in the class and chose the Tigers over Oregon and Mt. San Antonio College.

Mt. SAC made his top list as an homage to his uncles who coached and played at the college; it was his way of acknowledging the school's significance for his family.

The choice came down to Clemson or Oregon. Now that he is committed to the Tigers, he is the eighth recruit ranked in the top-50 to commit in what is turning out to be a potential top-ranked class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Uiagalelei to Ngata has a nice ring to it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

I think my SDSU Aztecs are still in the hunt for Daniyel's services. 

Clemson now has four 5 stars and ten 4 star guys out of their class of 14 so far. That's starting to look like the best class in CFB history. Shit, I couldn't even do this on those old EA Sports NCAA Football games. 

Clemson has the potential to be an amazing team this year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

Mater Dei must not be bringing in boat loads of talent this off season so far lol...

MD is returning 15 starters from the team that played DLS in the State Championship game plus have 5 player back the didnt start in that game but played alot of downs (3rd/4th WR and package players on D). They dont need alot of kids coming in. they will be fine...

oh yeah and this kid is coming back...

• Like 2