Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

This we can agree on.

My only question to you would be- how can MD afford to essentially "sponsor" 70 plus transfers (give or take, depending on year). I don't care who you are...NO HS has boosters and money like that to just throw away. It isn't like college or pro where you get a "return on investment." Those wins and titles don't really generate any legit money. 

All the transfers are getting “sponsored” some are just paying a reduced rate. I know you can apply for financial aid and depending on how much you make it will determine how much your child’s tuition is.  At the end of the day there alumni runs deep and I’m sure they are enjoying these past few years of being elite. 

2 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

All the transfers are getting “sponsored” some are just paying a reduced rate. I know you can apply for financial aid and depending on how much you make it will determine how much your child’s tuition is.  At the end of the day there alumni runs deep and I’m sure they are enjoying these past few years of being elite. 

See this is what I do not think should be allowed. Allowing kids to transfer is one thing. But "sponsoring" goes above and beyond what is right. And all these private school clowns on here can argue "they are there to get a better education!" BS all they want. We all know it is garbage.

When a kid transfers public schools, does he get a "sponsor" paying his/her way? Paying moving expenses? You see where I am going with this? If we are telling public's they have to compete with this, then at least make the rules the EXACT same across the board. This is getting out of hand. 

4 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Highly doubtful. And there is ZERO evidence of this. If there is, please feel free to post. 

After all, we all know how "successful" keto @Eddyr2 is :) 

My guess is the typical SoCal response when asked for evidence- troll, names, point finger, divert. 

:) 

Word is a lot of the money is coming out of Folsom. Bulldog boosters are upset that since  they can’t beat DLS, they just want to make sure someone else can. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Word is a lot of the money is coming out of Folsom. Bulldog boosters are upset that since  they can’t beat DLS, they just want to make sure someone else can. 

Well there is more money in Folsom than MD- that part is true :)

However- it isn't being spent on "sponsoring recruits" like down South. :) 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:01 AM, frankyjames said:

See this is what I do not think should be allowed. Allowing kids to transfer is one thing. But "sponsoring" goes above and beyond what is right. And all these private school clowns on here can argue "they are there to get a better education!" BS all they want. We all know it is garbage.

When a kid transfers public schools, does he get a "sponsor" paying his/her way? Paying moving expenses? You see where I am going with this? If we are telling public's they have to compete with this, then at least make the rules the EXACT same across the board. This is getting out of hand. 

Get over it then. It has nothing to do with you since Folsom will never play Mater Dei. You should be focused on how your squad is going to get past the 2nd round next year. 

Wasting your time worrying life decisions that high school kids & there families from a different region do is weird. Stop thinking about it. It’s not your money, your education, or football experience. Tell @Texasfrog too

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

On 12/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, THEOC89 said:

To Your Point, Didn't the Reporter Saturday Night Quote the SC Coach saying something like "Being in the D1 Game is fine, but The Open is our Goal" or something like that?.....

If anyone thinks that SC is not looking to unseat MD and SJB they are Crazy.... They have the Resources and Talent Area to compete with those teams...

At least make it competitive in Cali!!!

Please.

BGW

30 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Get over it then. It has nothing to do with you since Folsom will never play Mater Dei. You should be focused on how your squad is going to get past the 2nd round next year. 

Wasting your time worrying life decisions that high school kids & there families from a different region do is weird. Stop thinking about it. It’s not your money, your education, or football experience. Tell @Texasfrog too

That’s right, Folsom and Block have to worry about the Something Something ___________
in front of them instead of wining about the privates🤪

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Why do you post on a national board when you support a team that's not nationally relevant?

4 State Titles this decade is relevant. 

Even more relevant when you did it with majority neighborhood kids and minimal transfers. What a concept eh? :)

Half of your SoCal trolls are peeping Tom's on the NorCal site. :)  

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

A two year old can hide there IP address. Did your 44 transfers getting bitch slapped by #600 rated team fuck with your head that much?

Besides you can post from different devices in your home and they will all be different.Block is never right about anything 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, frankyjames said:

4 State Titles this decade is relevant. 

Even more relevant when you did it with majority neighborhood kids and minimal transfers. What a concept eh? :)

Half of your SoCal trolls are peeping Tom's on the NorCal site. :)  

Capture.PNG

“... peeping Tom’s ...”.

Why the possessive, and why the random upper case?

Are you sure you’re a teacher?

#winning

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...