Some California news

Ararar

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

That’s a long ass drive. Beautiful redwoods and coast, but they get about 150 days of sun for the year.

But man @imaGoodBoyNow and @ATLien12x would be in heaven with all the green death up there😂 in the ET.

HA!!!!....🤣🤣🤣.... Those 2 Dudes would knock that drive out in about 4 1/2 to 5 Hours!!!... 🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

I remember back when I was high school, I heard of an MD student lived and commuted from Lake Elsinore just to attend MD, Lake Elsinore to Santa Ana, quite a long drive every morning.

The worst I knew of were athletes from the far Southeast side of Temecula making that trek

DIVISION 1-A

South: Corona del Mar 14, Oceanside 7

North: San Mateo Serra 28, Fresno San Joaquin Memorial 18

State Championship Bowl: Corona del Mar (15-0) vs. San Mateo Serra (13-1), Dec. 14, 4 p.m. at Cerritos College

DIVISION 2-A

South: Oxnard Pacifica 51, Birmingham 23

North: Oakland McClymonds 46, Manteca 13

State Championship Bowl: Oxnard Pacifica (14-1) vs. Oakland McClymonds (11-0), Dec. 14, 12 p.m. at Cerritos College

ADVERTISEMENT

DIVISION 3-A

South: Bakersfield Christian 42, Sunny Hills 21

North: Rohnert Park Rancho Cotate 10, Manteca Sierra 0

State Championship Bowl: Bakersfield Christian (11-3) vs. Rohnert Park Rancho Cotate (11-3), Dec. 14, 6 p.m. at host site

DIVISION 4-A

South: La Jolla 27, Marina 14

North: Escalon 41, Chico Pleasant Valley 17

State Championship Bowl: La Jolla (10-4) vs. Escalon (13-1), Dec. 14, 6 p.m. at host site

DIVISION 5-A

South: Reseda 28, Esperanza 0

North: Milpitas 26, Caruthers 19

State Championship Bowl: Reseda (11-3) vs. Milpitas (8-6), Dec. 14, 6 p.m. at host site

DIVISION 6-A

North: Richmond Salesian 35, Santa Cruz 14

State Championship Bowl: Bishop (12-2) vs. Richmond Salesian (11-2), Dec. 14, 6 p.m. at host site

Note: State championship games in Divisions 3-7 will generally be hosted by Northern California schools if those schools applied to host.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:32 AM, On2whls said:

Next year Sierra Canyon will be promoted to D1.  I’m surprised how easily Sierra Canyon handled Helix. Equally surprised how close the Oak Ridge Boys played Central.  Should be good.  I’m going with the Uber expensive Canyon team ($34,000 a year tuition and every kid (well their parents) pays every cent I’m sure😉

The Helix vs SC game was close for most of the game.  A couple of breaks went SC's way and that was that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Remember when Folsom lost to Something Something Trail with 40 transfers?

Can you tell me About it again!!  Especially the good parts about when they were all crying on their blue field

And then when the mayor called to cancel the parade

And when no one showed up to the post game victory party

• Like 1
  • Haha 6