Valdosta wildcats HC fired

Ga96

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had a buddy that lived out there in the 90s. When he drove his ol' lead sled thunderbird back from out there, the plastic layer in the tempered back glass of the car had bubbles in that shit because of how he parked it at work. xD

Yeah that heat is no joke. I can deal with humid heat, but that dry heat is on another level. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought the exact same thing. 

I was like oooooh shit. 94 is one of the most laid back guys around, but, he can put knots on your head faster than you can rub 'em! 

94 might stand for the number of knots that gets put uponst the head of who ever pissed him off. Or, it might stand for the amount of seconds it takes to make you tap out. 

xD

Hawg...a couple of things....

I'm a badass MF (after a few sniffers of 1800) and I ain't messing with "94"...no frigging way...unless I damn absolutely have to.  Not too long ago...I asked him...to his face..."when was the last time you had your ass beat?"

He answered..."Rufus...uh, it's been a while".

I responded back..."Well sir, it's gonna be a while longer.  Let me get you a beer"

I ain't crazy...all the time.

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Who in the hell would move to Vegas? While Vegas is attractive, it's not much beyond the strip. It's mad hot, cost of living is ridiculous, bad education system, not the best place to start/raise a family, and very few career fields. 

https://www.move.org/lowest-cost-of-living-by-us-city/

The Atlanta metro region is much more expensive. And the dry heat in the high desert is much more tolerable than the humidity of the South East. 

65DF24E0-1CD4-4035-8EE2-8BC7FFF13E5F.png

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Well now...the Johnny Gruden Raiders moved to Vegas.

Just sayin....

Rufus>>

Vegas is a young city. IMO one of the youngest in the US. And developing quickly. For instance in 1950 we had a population of less than 50,000 in the county. Today it stands at 2.2 million. Any baby boomer from Vegas can tell you how fast this area has changed. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...a couple of things....

I'm a badass MF (after a few sniffers of 1800) and I ain't messing with "94"...no frigging way...unless I damn absolutely have to.  Not too long ago...I asked him...to his face..."when was the last time you had your ass beat?"

He answered..."Rufus...uh, it's been a while".

I responded back..."Well sir, it's gonna be a while longer.  Let me get you a beer"

I ain't crazy...all the time.

Rufus>>

I can’t hold a candle to you @Rufus69 even with 1800. Makers 42 will make me mighty brave though

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At BG he had the ability to recruit kids from up and down the West Coast. SOWEGA won't have any of that from what I've been told. Endlessly. 

It's one thing for a family to relocate to a prosperous, desirable Vegas. Who the hell would relocate to a piss-poor region like Dosta? 

Damn, you get roasted 24/7... then throw shade on a community that had nothing to do with your own doing....

That is stupid.

BGW

• Haha 2

On 2/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

At BG he had the ability to recruit kids from up and down the West Coast. SOWEGA won't have any of that from what I've been told. Endlessly. 

It's one thing for a family to relocate to a prosperous, desirable Vegas. Who the hell would relocate to a piss-poor region like Dosta? 

He could use Valdosta's city school system status to cast a 70 mile net. It's happened before. Just not for the last 25 years. Nothing to stop them from pulling kids from Macon to Tallahassee. And all points in between.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:19 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HooverOutlaw what do you know about Gardendale? 

They're Hosting one of our 3A powers Calhoun... And Calhoun is no joke... Absolutely loaded... 

Is this gonna be a good game or is it gonna be a blow out?

I did notice that Gardendale has a qb that is getting some looks. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Will-Crowder-46055153/

32 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Rumor has it Valdosta is hiring Kareem Reid out of the Atlanta area. Won three region titles in four years at Westlake from 2015-2018. Took over at Griffin last season. 

😄

He sucks.

I hope this happens. We can laugh at Valdosta for years to come.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So Valdosta fired a guy who won a state championship (their first in nearly two decades), interviewed two national championship winning coaches, but decided to hire a coach that hasn't won a damn thing of relevance in his career?

Being a Packer fan...I can only congratulate them on their exceptional hire! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Rumor has it Valdosta is hiring Kareem Reid out of the Atlanta area. Won three region titles in four years at Westlake from 2015-2018. Took over at Griffin last season. 

If he was at Westlake in 17 he’s not worth a damn. 

Marietta played them in the first round of the playoffs when Bailey first hot back from his injury and beat them like 35-7 at westlake. 

the westlake team was brutally outcoached and had no business being in the field with Marietta. 

color me unimpressed