Geico Bowl Series 2022

FootballGuy

27 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

FL should have their own finish, with top 4 class title rankings facing each other.  
1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4 at FAU, STA or other venue available.   

I thought all of the best teams not playing each other for state titles was "a feature" not "a bug" of the current FL playoff system.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Aight fellas... It's about that time where we start speculating on who we want to see in the Geico Bowl. So, what are some dream match-ups y'all would like to see? The eligible states include Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Hawaii, Washington, and St. Frances*

Would the powers that be even allow SFA to participate now that more information on their 5th and 6th year seniors have come to light?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, 954gator said:

They should let GA get revenge on SFA for the murder of Lee County.     Let Gorman and Florida team match up (unless it's central bc they seem to play often lol)

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a Lee/SFA rematch. I think both teams match up well in the sense of what they want to do offensively. I'd like to see Miami Central go against Chandler (AZ). It's only right that they return the favor for what Chandler did to their Miami brethren a few years ago. 

Not no but hell no. 

Lee shat the bed once and will shit that fucker again. 

If Langston-Hughes is the 6A champ let them go. 

I would love to see Colquitt win out and go, but, it would take some hella fundraising because we already know they ain't trimming the roster and GEICO aint shelling out the ducks to take everybody.

Bless our little hearts, Larry Godwin and GSB ain't gonna help with that FLO money they made for the season opener off Colquitt and Lowndes, hell, they asking Lowndes kids for lunch money in jars around the high school 43 miles southeast of Moultrie to bus Dunbar up for what they hope is a guaranteed ween. 

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not no but hell no. 

I would love to see Colquitt win out and go, but, it would take some hella fundraising because we already know they ain't trimming the roster and GEICO aint shelling out the ducks to take everybody.

Bless our little hearts, Larry Godwin and GSB ain't gonna help with that FLO money they made for the season opener off Colquitt and Lowndes, hell, they asking Lowndes kids for lunch money in jars around the high school 43 miles southeast of Moultrie to bus Dunbar up for what they hope is a guaranteed ween. 

Hawg....I am NOT gonna put up with the bashing of Mr. Godwin !!!!!!

That's MY job.....

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg....I am NOT gonna put up with the bashing of Mr. Godwin !!!!!!

That's MY job.....

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Man, yall taking the fun right out of football convo. I've been chastised (irl) for making a funny posting the Lee county helmet that was in the studio with me. Almost directly from Fabrizio and the TD club over there. Now I can't make fun of Godwin. 

I can't help it Lee county is 0 and 11 or 12 or whatever vs. Colquitt. 

Lowndes sucks so no fun in fucking with them very hard this season. 

I've tried to move on to Godwin tryna get the Lowndes kids' lunch monies and that's getting flak. 

Idk who's left to make fun of. Jeeze! 

xD

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Gorman/Chaminade/SFA/Aquinas 

Will those 2 Florida schools meet in the playoffs? 

Top FL schools by playoff section:

• 1M: Chaminade-Madonna, Cardinal Newman
  • 2M: Central, AHP, Northwestern, Cardinal Gibbons
  • 3M: STA, Edgewater, Dillard, Jones
  • 4M: Columbus, Seminole
  • 4S: Venice, Lakeland

2M looks like the most interesting potential section out of a bunch of sections that potentially aren't very interesting.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Top FL schools by playoff section:

• 1M: Chaminade-Madonna, Cardinal Newman
  • 2M: Central, AHP, Northwestern, Cardinal Gibbons
  • 3M: STA, Edgewater, Dillard, Jones
  • 4M: Columbus, Seminole
  • 4S: Venice, Lakeland

2M looks like the most interesting potential section out of a bunch of sections that potentially aren't very interesting.

Thank you. Damn. Looks like C-M, STA breeze through their divisions. 2M does look interesting. 

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

Is this is a known fact, how is it that they have not been declared ineligible? 

They play by no rules. Dorms and reclassifications. It’s no secret. They can’t play for a state title. It speaks for itself imo. I’d rather play Gorman, DeMatha, Aquinas, Bergen, Don Bosco, AHP, etc. 

If Frances is on the schedule next year then we knock ‘em down anyway. No excuses. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Is this is a known fact, how is it that they have not been declared ineligible? 

5DE10243-FDD4-4BF0-B31B-44D103F04586.thumb.png.17163a6e7163f6a9aed3aefb91ef0b41.png

Here is GSB’s own post of a kid Declaring he is coming back to SFA for a 5th year….. Between posting this and the Names of the other 5th year players who played at other schools in 2018 provided by @OldTerrapin, GSB Banned me and Took down every single one of my posts on that Board….. 🤣

So you know for a Fact, SFA has 5th year players…. I have been the most vocal of that over there and it got me Banned…. He has to Protect his #1 Client so he can hand them The Natty This year…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not no but hell no. 

You think Lee would lose again? 

I'm not all the way sold on Langston Hughes....yet. 

IF Colquitt were presented with the opportunity to go, I really hope yall would raise enough money for everyone to go. Otherwise, Colquitt would be ridiculed for for turning it down all because of wanting to take the entire team (which I don't have a problem with). 

17 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You think Lee would lose again? 

I'm not all the way sold on Langston Hughes....yet. 

IF Colquitt were presented with the opportunity to go, I really hope yall would raise enough money for everyone to go. Otherwise, Colquitt would be ridiculed for for turning it down all because of wanting to take the entire team (which I don't have a problem with). 

Yeah, well, if they want to ridicule us for being a team, then, let them have at it. There's a reason why we stay pretty damned good year in and out. 

I do think they would. They folded vs. us and we probably aren't as strong, or have as many "men" as a team full of "kids" almost old enough to buy their own alcohol that should be in college already. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

5DE10243-FDD4-4BF0-B31B-44D103F04586.thumb.png.17163a6e7163f6a9aed3aefb91ef0b41.png

Here is GSB’s own post of a kid Declaring he is coming back to SFA for a 5th year….. Between posting this and the Names of the other 5th year players who played at other schools in 2018 provided by @OldTerrapin, GSB Banned me and Took down every single one of my posts on that Board….. 🤣

So you know for a Fact, SFA has 5th year players…. I have been the most vocal of that over there and it got me Banned…. He has to Protect his #1 Client so he can hand them The Natty This year…. 🤣🤣

Fuck that’s crazy. Being a senior then deciding (having an adult tell you it’s ok to spend 5 years in high school)  it wasn’t good enough so you come back for another year 😂😂😂

It’s sad but they’re enabled by dork adults. Sad. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Is it only 2 games? 

Gorman/Chaminade/SFA/Aquinas 

Will those 2 Florida schools meet in the playoffs? 

I’d like to see Gorman play Aquinas. Hoping MD can get the raiders on the schedule next year.

STA is down this year compared to last year. Last year's team was actually one of their very best ever, IMO. The loss to Jesuit ended up being very misleading IMO.

The top two large, metro, private powerhouses in the country are STA and Mater Dei. That would be the match up I'd be most excited to see (outside of my own school of course). 

39 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I still can't believe people put any stock in his goofy poll or anything he has to say. I mean, he's been caught in more lies than anyone I know involved in high school football in any form, and I know Rush Propst. 😂

• Haha 4