Some California news

Ararar

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

MV. C Johnson with 2 weeks prep. Servite has better depth but MV should survive this round. Can’t say I’d be surprised if servite wins but I’d roll with MV. Also, I’d rather beat MV in round 2, bullying servite never gets old but I want MV. 

MV DL will be 3 yards in the backfield every play

13 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

MV DL will be 3 yards in the backfield every play

Strength of MV defense is the lb’s.  DLine is solid. Secondary is just okay but effective.  The Servite QB won’t have much time to throw though.

On paper, MV should take this game by 14 or more.  

Having the bye week and no easy warm up game is going to change the dynamic for every team.  

On 11/11/2019 at 4:13 PM, frankyjames said:

If you are a top team in CA, you don't refuse travel.

ALL other top teams, North and South, have traveled for games.

Cen10 lost to an SD school this year. Folsom is the #1 public in CA :)

First of all, who the f cares about Folsom vs. SoCal...you can’t even get past DLS which is much closer. There’s a great article on Calpreps that basically explains this in further detail.

Net-Net - beat DLS or a legit Top 5 ranked D1 team (1&1) or top OOS team willing to travel, then maybe your argument has some merit.

Until then, you sound worse than the TX homers because they at least go back in forth with the top teams in their area, so in a way, I kinda feel sad for you..

But here’s the funniest thing about your Cent10 rants (and reason you should just shut-up)...last I checked, Cent10 can at least make claim of beating DLS this century

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-20-sp-preptitle20-story.html

😂😂😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adam_MD_Alum said:

First of all, who the f cares about Folsom vs. SoCal...you can’t even get past DLS which is much closer. There’s a great article on Calpreps that basically explains this in further detail.

Net-Net - beat DLS or a legit Top 5 ranked D1 team (1&1) or top OOS team willing to travel, then maybe your argument has some merit.

Until then, you sound worse than the TX homers because they at least go back in forth with the top teams in their area, so in a way, I kinda feel sad for you..

But here’s the funniest thing about your Cent10 rants (and reason you should just shut-up)...last I checked, Cent10 can at least make claim of beating DLS this century

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-20-sp-preptitle20-story.html

😂😂😂

Welcome to the board :)

I will copy and paste (again), the direct quote from the SoCal Executive Director. For reference. :)

This quote is directly from CIF Executive Director Roger Blake, a SoCal guy himself-  “Following two years of the expanded Open Division Football Regional Bowl Championships, the votes by both the football coaches’ advisory committee and the 10 Section Commissioners indicated the strong desire to return the Open Division Football Bowl Game to its original format,” stated Roger L. Blake, CIF Executive Director. “As with all State Championship events, each year there is always a thorough review by various committees. Modifications are forwarded when there is a majority that believes the changes will better serve our membership and their students.”

1. You couldn't even get past DLS until the new transfer rules came into play. :)

2. Cen10 is unwilling to travel to anyone, to anywhere. Disqualification there. Folsom will travel and has traveled to SoCal. They are 7-0. 

3. Folsom is the #1 public in CA

Any questions? :)

10 hours ago, frankyjames said:

I will copy and paste (again), the direct quote from the SoCal Executive Director. For reference. :)

This quote is directly from CIF Executive Director Roger Blake, a SoCal guy himself-  “Following two years of the expanded Open Division Football Regional Bowl Championships, the votes by both the football coaches’ advisory committee and the 10 Section Commissioners indicated the strong desire to return the Open Division Football Bowl Game to its original format,” stated Roger L. Blake, CIF Executive Director. “As with all State Championship events, each year there is always a thorough review by various committees. Modifications are forwarded when there is a majority that believes the changes will better serve our membership and their students.”

1. You couldn't even get past DLS until the new transfer rules came into play. :)

2. Cen10 is unwilling to travel to anyone, to anywhere. Disqualification there. Folsom will travel and has traveled to SoCal. They are 7-0. 

Agree with 1 and 2 *sigh*,  #3 is debatable. Sorry Cen10 doesn’t travel, they’ve got teams willing to go to them. Play someone in the top 10 in CA and beat them or beat DLS, once. Until you do, nobody cares. 

I’m not taking any questions - your points are valid but sadly irrelevant. 

On 11/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, frankyjames said:

1. Who is your street pharmacist?

2. May I get his/her number?

• Haha 2