Joe "cool" Burrow Is My Hero and You Are NOT!

RedZone

18 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Bummed we lost, but I'm definitely cheered up watching chip getting dunked on. lol.

Joe Burrow is still my hero and all the bums that post here 24/7/365 and talk about stupid shit aren't.

I never said Joe Burrow was going to win every game he ever played in...

No one is capable of dunking on RedZone!! They don't have the brains or the height. 👍

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Joe Burrow is still my hero and all the bums that post here 24/7/365 and talk about stupid shit aren't.

I never said Joe Burrow was going to win every game he ever played in...

No one is capable of dunking on RedZone!! They don't have the brains or the height. 👍

Isn’t @TheMaximumHornetSting like 6’5”? I’m pretty sure he could maybe dunk on you.

@FreeBird might run you over, then dunk on you.

I would simply find a trampoline to dunk on you since I’m only 5’3” and short.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but @Nolebull813 , @Atticus Finchand @steeler01 dunk on you all the time 😕

I feel like most of the time you set yourself up for it but, nonetheless it happens ☺️

@HawgGoneIt and @ChimpGrip look pretty peak fit and strong from their bicep pictures, I’m pretty sure they could dunk on you.

@Adam Kurkjian ,@Ararar, @ATLien12x,  @badrouter, @Belly Bob@Bodysurf,@Cossacks, @dan in daytona, @DevilDog@dntn31, @DBP66, @ECHS05, @Frosty4024, @Fred, @Ga96@Gametyme@GoBigBlack@golfaddict1, @hardhit1,  @HooverOutlaw, @HurricaneNick@I AM IRONMAN, @Kalven,@maxchoboian , @Norcalnut , @nptb17@OldTerrapin, @old_e, @Omaha Vol@prepsbill65@QPRTrinity@rockinl, @Rufus69@Sammyswordsman, @Slotback Right@SoCalFball, @SOCIntellectualProperty,  @THEOC89, @tommygun58,  @Warrior, @whiteshoes@Wildcat Will, @Wooderson, @World Citizen@Yard Dart, @zulu1128

They automatically qualify to dunk on you any day Redzone 😎

• Haha 6

On 2/1/2023 at 6:14 AM, whiteshoes said:

You will have to count me out.   At age 70 I have a two-inch vertical, now 50 years ago we could have this discussion.

Hmm, glad to see you around ---thought you and @Omaha Vol would be taking your ranking research skills over to your buddy Canes' site. Then again, neither of you seem to be overly interested in engaging with a sadistic character.

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Weird that he’s kept his nose clean all 6 years he’s been here until now. FWIW, he was 50/50 to be cut even before this. 

Also FWIW, rumor is the cops may have jumped the gun and the charge will be dropped tomorrow.